Granger, IN

#1 Jun 15, 2007
i've seen these "airplanes" with some type of parachute on them. what are they...where do you book a ride
Erick McDaniel

Battle Creek, MI

#2 Jun 23, 2007
They are Ultralights, aircraft catagorized by the FAA in the "experimental" category.

There is a group of gents that fly U-Lights and Gyroplanes out of the Knox (KOXI) airport. Go to the airport, find Pam, the airport manager, and let you know you'd like to be put in touch with the Ultralight guys.


Erick McDaniel, Pilot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 9 America Lover 96
Haven't been home since 1991. I miss Plymouth Aug 31 Troy m-1972 2
Debate: Marijuana - Plymouth, IN (Mar '11) Aug 31 Troy carter 27
Rabies shots ordered for 30 people (Oct '06) Aug 24 No one 15
SummerFest Ice Cream Social at Triton Elementar... Aug 20 Melissa Mishler-S... 1
rentals Jul '14 achapman 1
Walkerton's 9th Annual Town Wide Yard Sale Jul '14 shellyplatz 1

Plymouth Jobs

Enter and win $5000

Plymouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE


Plymouth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Plymouth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]