Husband accused of killing wife after...

Husband accused of killing wife after nasty divorce

There are 5 comments on the The Register Citizen story from Aug 25, 2007, titled Husband accused of killing wife after nasty divorce. In it, The Register Citizen reports that:

“It was scary and I couldn't sleep with everything going on.”

By TRACY KENNEDY Register Citizen Staff PLYMOUTH - Police are investigating a custody dispute that turned deadly late Thursday night on Scott Road in Plymouth. via The Register Citizen

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Register Citizen.

anonymous

Danbury, CT

#1 Aug 25, 2007
I do hope that the real facts of this case come out. There were years of abuse to the family by Scott. He was not a "calm" guy who played with his children. He molested Jessica for years and an arrest warrent was pending for this abuse. He also had an arrest warrant for opening credit cards fraudulantly. He beat jennifer for many years. When he found about Jessica's aresst charge against him he made up lies that Jessica was abusing emily. Jennifer left at midnight back in April because was beating her and Jessica. They waited fro him to take a shower so they could leave. They went uot of state and the children did fimnish the school year. The news makes scott look like saint which is extememly hurtful to all of close to this family. He hid his truck in a neighbors garage so as to make it look like he was gone. He hid in the house and then fought with Jennifer and dragged her the front steps. Please set the record straight so that Jennifer did not die looking like the bad person. Get It Straight.
david magnano

Springfield, MA

#2 Feb 25, 2008
the other comment is entirly accurate, i know, i was there, so if that was tracy or someone who helped us you had some spelling mistakes (jk)
and if anyone reads this (i postedit a couple of months late) we left for CA and the courts made us come back, we had no choice. the police were no help (they tole us that the warrents would be out for his arrest within one or two weeks, and in the 12 or so weeks between us filing the reports and the murder, the cops did nothing. the courts and DCF told us to go to the house even though we didn't want to and the police searched the house twice and didnt find him because he was in my "grand mother"'s (may she rot in hell) appartment, and she wouldnt let the police in, and they were too lazy to get a warrent. Thur. night at 11 i think (i dont remember time break down, i thought the police had been there for 10 min after and they told me they had gotten there 2hrs ago) any way, at about 11 my dad came upstairs (with my grandmother comming after him a couple of seconds later) told my mom to get the keys to the van if she ever wanted to see us again, dragged her by her hair into the kitchen to get the keys, and then dragged her down the stairs by her hair, and out the front door, all the while saying "scott don't do this in front of the kids" they were just out of my sight when i herd the shot (or shots, i dont remember hearing all of them, i was out of it) and the n i heard a vehicle speed off down the drive way. i ran outside and herd some more shots which i thought was my dad shooting at me or himself (i later found out it was our neighbor shooting at him, which i can nt thank him enough for, it ment a lot to me that he risked him self to try to stop him) and my dad speed off around the corner as i saw my mom laying on the steps. i will never forgive the gov. for their role in my mom's death, esp. the terryville pd, it makes me sick to even see a police officer (from any pd) and i thank god that jessica wasnt there that noght (scott would have killed her to if she was) and that emily didn't have to see mom like i saw her (no thanks to the police who left my mothers body laying there for hours, not attempting to do anything, leaving her there even as me and my,at the time 9 yr old sister, now 10, walked down the drive way, were i covered emily's eyes when i saw that mom was still there)
all i know is that the only thing i was ever afraid of, since i was a little kid, was that scott would kill my mom, and now its like im living my worst nightmare, however, friends and family have made it better than i thought it would be, be the image of my moms body on the steps will be engraved in my mind for the rest of my life, and i thank the bastards who caused this to happen
fu mary lou (my grandmother)
david magnano

Springfield, MA

#3 Feb 25, 2008
i just realized, that wasn't tracy, and i know i had some spelling mistakes too
another Jennifer

Englewood, CO

#4 Aug 20, 2012
Dear David,
You are a brave young man. I just read about your mom and could tell she loved you and your sisters. I am sorry that you had to see what you saw. I pray (not that I am religious) that you and your sisters will have a long and happy life. I know your mom must be so proud.
M A G

Naugatuck, CT

#6 Aug 24, 2014
The people that caused this to happen are those who lied about Scott D Magnano and left him and then proceeded on a course to destroy him. There is and will never be any proof of their accusations of abuse. There are NO medical records, pictures, police reports or eyewitnesses to any physical abuse by Scott. Scott did not physically discipline his children. If Jennifer was physically abused by Scott, why was this alleged abuse not documented by her friend of over 7 years and professional woman's advocate. They all had cell phones that took pictures. Why no pictures? Why no medical records if Scott allegedly broke Jennifer's ribs and she supposedly had to go to the hospital? It is because there was no abuse. This was a plan to destroy Scott, take everything from him and turn everyone against him. Scott owned a house worth $400,000 and they wanted it all. This was about money and they did get it all ! Enjoy your money $$$$$$$$$$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Jul 8 been there 21
News State Police Detectives Investigate Thomaston P... Jul 1 Sharon 1
Does anybody know... Jun '16 Stephanie 2
Any body that rides BMX want to get a group tog... May '16 Frank Kijek 1
Kay's Gag Shop (Jun '06) Feb '16 Ryan Big Mountain 52
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Connecticu... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Florencio Pita 43
Helping Terryville (May '10) May '10 sour puss 1

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages