Police Use Bait Bottle To Catch Vicod...

Police Use Bait Bottle To Catch Vicodin Theft Suspect

There are 11 comments on the NBC 30 Hartford story from Jun 20, 2008, titled Police Use Bait Bottle To Catch Vicodin Theft Suspect. In it, NBC 30 Hartford reports that:

PLYMOUTH, Conn. -- The man police said repeatedly robbed a Manchester pharmacy is in police custody after being nabbed with a "bait bottle." Westown Pharmacy at 455 Hartford Road was robbed three times between ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 30 Hartford.

mom

Portland, CT

#1 Jun 20, 2008
addiction is very nasty
oh well

United States

#2 Jun 20, 2008
bagged haha
hmmmmmmmm

Oak Ridge, NJ

#3 Jun 20, 2008
Did you know he was a karate student at star martial arts in thomaston ct.It is next door to his house.
friend

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 21, 2008
i am also his freind and he has done 1000 nice things for everybody and yes addiction suck and hes is getting help right now.
sue-z-q

Meriden, CT

#5 Jun 21, 2008
friend wrote:
i am also his freind and he has done 1000 nice things for everybody and yes addiction suck and hes is getting help right now.
What a good friend! You're very cool to stand up for your buddy. I'm glad he's getting help. Addiction makes you do things you never would.
bdiggy

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

#6 Jun 21, 2008
He is a great friend and would more then likely give his left arm if you asked for it. This is a terrible thing that has happened and he will be getting the help he needs to return to his easy going friendly self. What disturbs me is the fact that even though addictive, doctors continue to prescribe these things to patients time and time again!

Good luck in your recovery Fred.
bdiggy

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

#7 Jun 21, 2008
hmmmmmmmm wrote:
Did you know he was a karate student at star martial arts in thomaston ct.It is next door to his house.
And as for this. Who's business is it anyway? This seems to be quite a moronic thing to say for everyone to see. He hasn't hurt anyone but himself with this and again, IS getting the help he needs.
GEO

United States

#8 Jun 22, 2008
bdiggy wrote:
He is a great friend and would more then likely give his left arm if you asked for it. This is a terrible thing that has happened and he will be getting the help he needs to return to his easy going friendly self. What disturbs me is the fact that even though addictive, doctors continue to prescribe these things to patients time and time again!
Good luck in your recovery Fred.
Most doctors will not anymore. The addcition factor is too high, and the lawsuits will follow. People seem to forget that most of your healthcare descions are made from behind a desk at your HMO by a person that has never seen you.
he is a good guy

Oak Ridge, NJ

#9 Jun 23, 2008
This is a man that got caught up .my kids played with his kids sometimes and he was always nice to me and kids.he is a great guy my prays go with him and his family
not his fault

Oxford, CT

#10 Jun 26, 2008
Poor Fred. Such a great guy. Mistreated by the healthcare system, all he could do was threaten innocent people with knives, break into businesses, cause damage and steal merchandise. He had no choice; it's the society we live in. WAKE UP, PEOPLE! Plenty of people avoid addiction, and plenty of those who become addicted get help. But few addicts resort to this kind of behavior, only the ones who had it in them to begin with. Keep yourselves and especially your kids away, or you may be very sorry. Then it will be too late.
time is the fire

Jamestown, NY

#11 Jun 27, 2008
not his fault wrote:
Poor Fred. Such a great guy. Mistreated by the healthcare system, all he could do was threaten innocent people with knives, break into businesses, cause damage and steal merchandise. He had no choice; it's the society we live in. WAKE UP, PEOPLE! Plenty of people avoid addiction, and plenty of those who become addicted get help. But few addicts resort to this kind of behavior, only the ones who had it in them to begin with. Keep yourselves and especially your kids away, or you may be very sorry. Then it will be too late.
I totally agree with you not every for that very few addicts turn to armed robbery to get their fix,And I agree he had the violence in him before drugs ever became his problem,I'm sure if he had a gambling problem he'd resort to the same behavior...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plymouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Jul 8 been there 21
News State Police Detectives Investigate Thomaston P... Jul 1 Sharon 1
Does anybody know... Jun '16 Stephanie 2
Any body that rides BMX want to get a group tog... May '16 Frank Kijek 1
Kay's Gag Shop (Jun '06) Feb '16 Ryan Big Mountain 52
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Connecticu... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Florencio Pita 43
Helping Terryville (May '10) May '10 sour puss 1

Plymouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plymouth Mortgages