Lullabye Furniture Factory
Becky

Canton, OH

#105 Sep 3, 2012
Becky wrote:
HELP!I was putting together my 1975 crib for our Grandchild and realized that one of the cane type rods was missing. Does anyone have one rod that I could purchase from them. I also have, although rather tattered, assembly directions, that I would be happy to share.
<quoted text>
just took our childrens 1975 crib down from attic to possibly use for our new grandbaby. It is also a Lullabye with all the parts. What does this rod that you are looking for look like. You could send me a pic or i can send you pic of what i have. we are debating whether we should do the whole refinishing thing-the ends look wonderful but the side wooden slats need to be refinished-have all the hardware saved though. you would imagine that you have done the safety check on the distance between the side slats- if you can't fit a pop can thru you are safe. looking forward to hearing from you. would also like to view directions on putting together, arlene Jefferson, Ohio
Lori Jacksonville IL

United States

#106 Sep 3, 2012
We have a Lullabye Crib model #00840, Lot #00604 from when our son was born in 1976. I have purchased parts from both Product Amerian and PartsReadyOnline.com . Both were very helpful and had great service.
It sounds like the part you are describing is the one that goes through the crib sides (each side has a hole for the rod at each end.) I would definitely be interested in a copy of the directions.
Vanessa P

Micro, NC

#107 Sep 26, 2012
I have a Lullaby crib that I purchased back in 1977 and have everything but the spring mattress frame and the hooks to hold it in the crib. Does anyone know where I could purchase once to fit the crib with double drop sides? I tried Products America but they do not have the right size.
Peg

Muscatine, IA

#108 Oct 9, 2012
We purchased a crib/cradle with a crank and trying to get some information on it.Does anyone know where we might be able to get this ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Peg
julie k

Lancaster, NY

#109 Oct 25, 2012
Ihave a lullabye amoire with the decals on it, never refinished, original in great shape and I want to finish it. Does anyone know whether it's shellac or lacquer or what type of seal it would have?
Cori

Fort Worth, TX

#111 Jan 6, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
I have just done a restoration on a Nursery chest of drawers with a built in closet that has a sliding hanger rod in it. This is a Lullaby piece, built, I think, in the '50's. I have pics if anyone is interested. It's not for sale though.
I have the exact same one. I would love to share pictures. Do you know anything about the year or value? I have a very faded sticker on the back of mine.
tabitha

Schenectady, NY

#112 Jun 1, 2013
Janet W wrote:
I have a Lullaby Chest of Drawers with the closet inside also! It has a Lamb on the door with 4 drawers on the side and one large one at the bottom. Color looks to be natural wood, kind of honey color with white handles. It was was purchased in 1956 and used for myself and my 3 siblings. Then I used it for my two children. It has been in storage since 1992. I was just starting to research the company. How sad it closed. Not sure if I will keep as my daughter is not interested in "Antiques" as she says. It has traveled from Ohio originally, Louisiana, Ohio, Illinois, Minnesota.
I have the same...did anyone send you a picture of it yet?
Kim

Antioch, CA

#113 Jul 4, 2013
I have a old lullabye crib that was stored in a basement for years and years. The wood is blonde and it has three rabbits playing on it. I am trying to find out what year it was made and how much its worth . there is a lullabye labelon it that says fine funature for chldren 4718-7 -8 Nat Max 276 stvens port wiscnson. ts in excllant condition. Anyone have any suggestions
crystal

Athens, OH

#114 Aug 7, 2013
I have a delta luv crib 5 in 1 model 4750-1 mfg. 5/7/1997. the manufacturer will not make the stabilizer bars. I need two. Is there another co.that makes them?
Grandma

Washington, NJ

#115 Aug 8, 2013
I have a Lullaby crib purchased in 1975 for my son...it's white with bamboo spindles. After 4 children and 3 grandchildren it is still as beautiful as the day I purchased it..and ready for my 4th grandchild. By the way it cost $179.99 from Juvenile Mart In Bayside NY.
Mike and Cyndi

Fenton, MI

#116 Aug 13, 2013
Peg, I think that we have the same cradle that automatically rocks after you wind up the spring underneath. Based on the comment from Julia, Feb 11,2010 above, it was probably made around the turn of the century. Ours is currently for sale if anyone would be interested. We live in Fenton, MI.
char

Victoria, Canada

#117 Sep 29, 2013
I have a toddler bed im trying to figure out how old it is please help
Kristi

Union Grove, WI

#118 Oct 9, 2013
I have the Lullabye Furniture Co. Armoire and crib in the honey colored wood and lambs painted on. I am trying to put a picture up. [email protected] if anyone wants pictures. I am looking to sell. This was purchased in the mid 1940s. Well taken care of and in very good shape.
tangledweb

Stevens Point, WI

#119 Nov 27, 2013
arkie wrote:
Can anyone tell me when the factory closed down in Stevens Point?
I left in 1982 to work at the mill. It was a real sweatshop. They made some neat furniture. Some lucky person got all the molds that pressed the fancy designs into the wood. I think it was one of the bosses.
HKlebacher

Bayville, NJ

#121 Jan 26, 2014
Is there a converter kit that would change my Lullabye crib to a toddler bed? I have model # 1217-12, Heirloom Maple.
Grace

Warner Robins, GA

#122 Mar 26, 2014
Does anyone know where to buy the mattresses for the above mentioned Jenny Lind Bed, size 51 5/8 x. 27 1/4; was purchased in 1980. Thank you.
Judy

Dubuque, IA

#123 Apr 1, 2014
I have a baby crib from 1955 that came from Lullabye Furniture Co, Steven's point WI. My mother says it was a Jenny Lind Crib, but I can not find any other info on the crib. All parts are intact and functional. Is this a collector's item?
Dawn

Spirit Lake, IA

#124 Apr 27, 2014
Have a lullaby crib but can't locate the rods that hold it all together, Product America doesn't carry these, any help would be appreciated!
Laurie

Norcross, GA

#125 Apr 28, 2014
Looking for the hooks to support the crib spring for a 1962 Lullabye drop side crib. Any photos or measurements would be appreciated.
Sherry - Minnesota

Plainview, MN

#126 May 3, 2014
Just purchased a Lullaby (Stevens Pointe, WI) Armoire (5 vertical drawers and 1 closet with hanger, still has the serial numbers on the label and is in awesome shape. It has a sail ship on the door and waves on the bottom. Was wondering when it was made....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College drop-out accused of strangling former a... (Aug '13) Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 3
Former Irving School House in Wisconsin Rapids (Jan '10) Aug '16 Bergy 22
Multi-Family Garage Sale (Aug '15) Aug '15 sdeaner 1
Fantastic sams 7.99 hair cuts (Jul '15) Jul '15 Klmath 1
News $1 million Powerball ticket sold in Kaukauna (Sep '13) Sep '13 Playslip 2
Free Youth Baseball Instructional Clinic in Plo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Branden Roane 1
News City returns money donated for cadet crossing g... (Apr '13) Apr '13 atthedells 1

Plover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plover Mortgages