For state pay increases reinstated

For state pay increases reinstated

Posted in the Pleasureville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Time to march

Frankfort, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2013
State workers. We worth through lunches. We work through breaks. We work late. We endure furloughs and we've lost our increments! Meanwhile congress, senate, and our legislators allow themselves pay increases. Time to fight back! We need more than a hand full! This link will take you to a place to sign up for the march. It will be publicized and must be done before the next session in January. Lets let them know we will not stand by silently!

https://www.facebook.com/ #!/groups/1449581515265976/
Shut Me Down

Frankfort, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2013
Time to march wrote:
State workers. We worth through lunches. We work through breaks. We work late. We endure furloughs and we've lost our increments! Meanwhile congress, senate, and our legislators allow themselves pay increases. Time to fight back! We need more than a hand full! This link will take you to a place to sign up for the march. It will be publicized and must be done before the next session in January. Lets let them know we will not stand by silently!
https://www.facebook.com/ #!/groups/1449581515265976/
Well, is this the right time? We are lucky to have jobs at this point.
Time to march

Frankfort, KY

#3 Oct 4, 2013
You are legally able to protest and march on your own time. If you have time saved you may even take a vacation day. Yes it is the right time. Thankful to have a job at all yes, but seeing the cost of living go up higher and higher, then our insurance premiums increas..and not forgetting they managed to budget in THEIR OWN RAISES...yes. It's time.
Time to march

Frankfort, KY

#4 Oct 4, 2013
This state was created and is maintained on our backs. We are the ones they rely on to keep it running.
dirty harry

Ashburn, VA

#5 Oct 4, 2013
There will be no more raises in the future, Breshear has obamacare to pay for.
Time to march

Frankfort, KY

#6 Oct 7, 2013
Then change the vote also. Everyone will have their chance to speak about that particular issue when the polls open.
Shut Me Down

Frankfort, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2013
Time to march wrote:
You are legally able to protest and march on your own time. If you have time saved you may even take a vacation day. Yes it is the right time. Thankful to have a job at all yes, but seeing the cost of living go up higher and higher, then our insurance premiums increas..and not forgetting they managed to budget in THEIR OWN RAISES...yes. It's time.
I think we look like a bunch of whiny babies because we have it so much better than so many. I think when we get out there marching or whatever, the public doesn't support us because the public has had bad experiences with so many state workers. So No, I am not marching. I agree we are not treated fairly, we should get raises, etc. but right now, I just want to keep my job, and you better think about that too.
ALSO pissed off

Frankfort, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2013
Then you are more than welcome to keep your mouth quiet and your opinions to yourself. If you disagree with the movement or the fight, feel free to stay away but your opinion isn't going to change anyone's mind and expressing it only makes you look like a pompas ass.
Proud Hillbilly

Frankfort, KY

#9 Oct 10, 2013
ALSO pissed off wrote:
Then you are more than welcome to keep your mouth quiet and your opinions to yourself. If you disagree with the movement or the fight, feel free to stay away but your opinion isn't going to change anyone's mind and expressing it only makes you look like a pompas ass.
Oh, so anyone who doesn't agree with you all is a pompas ass? Well I don't, and I am telling others not to do it also. I think you are a pompas ass, and what state workers work thru lunch and breaks? Not any that I know. Stop your fking whining and be grateful you have what you have. You all think we are untouchable, well we aren't, we can lose our jobs. They can eleminate us, so you best keep your mouth shut and your head down for a while.
No offense

Frankfort, KY

#10 Oct 10, 2013
Good luck with that better get a night job. Ky is the fifth poorest state in the nation and everybody is woried about who's [email protected] who?
PATRIOT

Frankfort, KY

#11 Oct 10, 2013
I will be glad when everyone quit blaming Obama for all the problems this country is having!!! We voted all these rats in office so let's MAN UP and take the blame and MOVE ON!!! tHAT'S WHAT TIME IT IS!!
wtf

Frankfort, KY

#13 Oct 10, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
I will be glad when everyone quit blaming Obama for all the problems this country is having!!! We voted all these rats in office so let's MAN UP and take the blame and MOVE ON!!! tHAT'S WHAT TIME IT IS!!
what a stupid reply..must be another brain dead idiot...where's obama's name even mentioned at you genius that try's to give advice? lmao
punisher

Frankfort, KY

#14 Oct 10, 2013
thank you patriot, we need to man up, and vote all this rats out
Duh

Frankfort, KY

#15 Oct 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text> what a stupid reply..must be another brain dead idiot...where's obama's name even mentioned at you genius that try's to give advice? lmao
Because it was coming next lol quit bitchin and get off your arse and shut up and get results,good day mate!
harhar

Frankfort, KY

#17 Oct 11, 2013
Proud Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so anyone who doesn't agree with you all is a pompas ass? Well I don't, and I am telling others not to do it also. I think you are a pompas ass, and what state workers work thru lunch and breaks? Not any that I know. Stop your fking whining and be grateful you have what you have. You all think we are untouchable, well we aren't, we can lose our jobs. They can eleminate us, so you best keep your mouth shut and your head down for a while.
No you can't. And leave it to someone with the I.Q of a pickle to make comments such as yours. As the person who started this said, if you don't want to go, don't. But don't complain about losing more money while the powers that be take raises. How did an ignorant person like you even obtain a position through the state anyway? I thought you had to have at least a lower form of intelligence. You, clearly have none. So why don't YOU shut your mouth and keep YOUR head down. braindead redneck.
Citizen

Frankfort, KY

#18 Oct 11, 2013
harhar wrote:
<quoted text>
No you can't. And leave it to someone with the I.Q of a pickle to make comments such as yours. As the person who started this said, if you don't want to go, don't. But don't complain about losing more money while the powers that be take raises. How did an ignorant person like you even obtain a position through the state anyway? I thought you had to have at least a lower form of intelligence. You, clearly have none. So why don't YOU shut your mouth and keep YOUR head down. braindead redneck.
No they probably got on in the eighties,nineties or during the fletcher administration when you could be functionally illiterate numerically dyslexic or an egomaniac, but post fletcher more than ever it's who you know honestly it's always been who you or your family knows but this current state environment is very lacluster no loyalty discipline or ethics everybodies a chief, hard to even get interviews oh yeah have a good weekend!
smokes

Louisville, KY

#19 Oct 11, 2013
Bunch of dang pot smokers and whoremomgers.
Facebook

Frankfort, KY

#20 Oct 12, 2013
State workers stay on facebook all day
employ

United States

#21 Oct 13, 2013
Raise pay
Shut Me Down

Frankfort, KY

#22 Oct 14, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>No they probably got on in the eighties,nineties or during the fletcher administration when you could be functionally illiterate numerically dyslexic or an egomaniac, but post fletcher more than ever it's who you know honestly it's always been who you or your family knows but this current state environment is very lacluster no loyalty discipline or ethics everybodies a chief, hard to even get interviews oh yeah have a good weekend!
Oh, so because I said stop whining, and marching will do no good I am stupid and brain dead and a redneck. Wow, you all just don't like for people to disagree with you do you? You are such dedicated hard working state employees who get mistreated........awwww....... ..bless their hearts.They work through lunch and breaks, they don't get Columbus day off, they treat the public like scum, they dress worse than the public they serve, oh poor state workers they got it so bad..........booooooooooohoooo oooooooooooo...... Go on out there and March, march yourself right out of a job ass holes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasureville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is this guy named justin (Nov '11) 52 min SNATCH 7
Greg Hazlett 1 hr Streets 7
Jason Ware gets 8 years on federal drug charges (Jan '15) 1 hr Shhhhhh 13
Need some fun 3 hr Guy 2
stolen 3 hr I am GROOT 14
pizza driver found dead? 3 hr Hiawatha 362
Angela williams aka angalina stevenson 3 hr But really 2

Pleasureville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasureville Mortgages