just askin

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2010
how long has pleasureville had the same ol mayor
dont know

Frankfort, KY

#2 Mar 2, 2011
i am not for sure, but i know he has been there since i was younger. He is a corrupt SOB
ditto

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 30, 2011
I totally agree. My family and I are making plans to leave this town as soon as we can. It costs a small fortune just to pay the utilities here.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 1, 2011
Ah yes, the grass is always greener.... really, anywhere you go these days you are going to come up surprized at how the cost of things (i.e. living) has gone up, including utilities...maybe ESPECIALLY utilities. If you chat with people from other areas of the country there are many that envy our LOW cost on many services. You are welcome to not believe me--fine with me. In the balances you many save some $ "here", but spend more $ "there". And then...compare the mean salary. I have not a thing to say pro or con about the P-ville mayor...just the rising cost of living.
I moved

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2014
Pleasureville has the highest sewer rate in the state of Ky. Seems they didn't have anybody knowledgable enough to get federal matching grants for infrastructure investments. On the bright side though, it was a nice little town to live in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasureville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Smith (May '16) 37 min Why here 8
WTH Julian Carroll 1 hr Lost cause 53
tasha stevens 1 hr hard 15
Bec Gordon 2 hr Hmm 3
WARNING to guys downtown around 2nd st. and th... 2 hr charles 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr whome 165,569
Pat Melton 3 hr charles 4

Pleasureville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance