'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287976 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#141854 Dec 28, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Very possible.
2046, maybe?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141855 Dec 28, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahah!You tedious ,brainless Teatard,those stuck in that spot know EXACTLY who is responsible,dont you worry and it sure aint Obama!
Just more of the Rights War Against the Poor.
Saw your 'Fox Report' lmao!
Looks like your on the verge of a BIG comeback for sure!
Right up there with Romney's victory!
You morons never learn.
Great posts Angel. You are right the morons never learn. hahaha They are just dreamers.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“ Trumpanzees...”

#141856 Dec 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
-LISTEN- to THIS
'CON job' aka nutter jr
)8~D>
"If it's true and it makes sense, I didn't say it!"
...Lisa

“ Trumpanzees...”

#141857 Dec 28, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW>>>>>>
"Malicious" to whom: Crows?
And their commie agenda.
"Crows have a Commie agenda."
...Alex Jones
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141859 Dec 28, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RC Co-Cola! My Christmas was good, thanks, and so far so good on the weekend...lol.
The party sounds like fun - it'll be even better when the Cats win (keeping my fingers crossed)!
I've said it before but it bears repeating - your posts are always interesting, even the very, very few I disagree with. Keep up the good work, have fun at the party and I may see you later, tater!
Glad you had a good Christmas and that you are cheering for the CATS. lol

Don't worry, I plan to continue those articles like I have since this thread started. Make them stomp their little icons to make themselves feel better. They know they are losers, just like their teabagging CONS.

UK parties are always fun. Good food, good friends, family, all the BIG BLUE décor and shirt wearing. Win or lose we have fun. More fun when they win of course. Hope they let BBN cheer them to victory. Glad they aren't playing at the chicken taco arena. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“ Trumpanzees...”

#141860 Dec 28, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
The “Birthers”, Barack Obama, And Ted Cruz: Hypocrisy To The Extreme!
We are entering 2014, and the “Birther” Movement is alive and well!
One would think after five years, and the reality of Barack Obama being born in Hawaii being clear cut, that the crazies who have argued that the President is not an American born citizen, would have gone into hiding, but no such luck!
Instead,“Birthers” are promoting the idea of Texas Senator Ted Cruz being the candidate they will back for President in 2016, despite the fact that Cruz, like Obama born of an American mother, was born and lived in Alberta, Canada for four years before moving to the United States!
This is the height of hypocrisy, but really it is more than that–it is pure, unadulterated racism, clear and simple, and done without any embarrassment or apologies!
The answer should be for all of us who are sane and decent, declare that we would start a law suit to prevent Ted Cruz from being able to run for President, until and when he repudiates the “birther” movement. If he is unwilling to do so, then forfeit your right to run, Senator Cruz! You cannot have it both ways!
http://www.theprogressiveprofessor.com/
hahaha, you ignorant birthers. Just PRICELESS.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I want him to run. Everyone knows, the more clowns climb out of the little car, the funnier.(remember the 2012 primaries)

“ Trumpanzees...”

#141862 Dec 28, 2013
'It's Hard to Talk When You're Tea-Bagging'
...Anderson Cooper
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141863 Dec 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I want him to run. Everyone knows, the more clowns climb out of the little car, the funnier.(remember the 2012 primaries)
HAHAHA, me too. The more CLOWNS the better. Just like the last two elections.

Hope Santa was good to you and you are enjoying your Christmas break.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#141864 Dec 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"Crows have a Commie agenda."
...Alex Jones
LOL! Don't tell Alex, but the only thing on my agenda right now is lunch.

Although that would probably terrify him, too, just like everything else does.

Hey Calvin, you little sugarplum, you. I'm sorry, honey, but that sugarplum post just cracked me up. I'm going to have to tease you about it just a little!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#141865 Dec 28, 2013
After CNN’s senior political analyst David Gergen remarked that Republicans were “searching for their voice” after two electoral losses, Cooper quipped,“It’s hard to talk when you’re tea-bagging.”

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141866 Dec 28, 2013
Want To Drive A Conservative Crazy? Ask Them To Explain White Pride

We’ve all heard of “black pride” and “Italian pride” and even “gay pride.” What we don’t hear quite as often is “white pride.” There’s a good reason for this, of course: White pride is inherently racist. There’s really no way around it. But heaven forbid to bring this up to a conservative! Why? Because conservatives do not appear to like being asked about white pride. At all. The reason is pretty self-evident. While not all conservatives are openly racist, almost all openly racist people are conservatives. This is an uncomfortable truth that the right furiously denies. Therefore, they do not want to discuss white pride. To test this aversion to discussing white pride, I performed an interesting experiment in one of Facebook’s many MANY political debate rooms. In it, I asked the following question:

A question for anyone that claims to be a proud white person: What, exactly, are you proud of? I’ve asked this a few times and can’t seem to get a straight answer. Please don’t tell/ask me about black pride as it is not relevant to the question. I want to know why YOU are proud to be white. If the only way you can explain it is by comparing it to another ethnicity’s pride, you are not answering the question. Stay on topic and explain what it is about being white that fills you with pride.

The last conservative I had asked about this went bat shit insane with rage that I should have the nerve to ask about the source of white pride. I was curious to see if this would be a broad trend among conservatives or if they would distance themselves from the clear racism of the concept of white pride. I really should have known better. What followed was several days of denial, anger and really obvious attempts to derail the conversation. The names of the ignorant and obnoxious have not been protected since this was in a public forum and no one has any expectation of privacy.

The thread continues for quite some time (over 600 comments) but you get the basic idea: I’m a racist for asking. I’m attacking white people. Why aren’t I demanding black people explain black pride? There’s nothing wrong with white pride and I don’t have to explain it to you. Bla bla bla. Like I say a number of times in the thread itself: I’ve never seen so many people spend so much time not answering a question they insist isn’t a real question in the first place. What this entire exercise in right wing verbal contortions boils down to is that conservatives will go to great lengths to deny the blatantly obvious racism behind some kinds of conservative rhetoric. Unfortunately for them, the nastiest, ugliest part of the conservative movement is ascendant and they’re not just unafraid to be openly racist, they’re proud of it! I wouldn’t be surprised at all, especially when the GOP loses another election cycle or two (or three or four), if White Pride becomes an open part of right-wing groupthink. It’s the ultimate in “Us and Them” rhetoric and the shrinking and increasingly unhinged base will demand purity in all areas, even race.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/12/27/conse...

Love the batshit insane reference. Sounds like the topix resident batshit crazy LISA loon. hahaha

Bunch of racist, bigoted loser freaks of the teabagger CON mentality.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141867 Dec 28, 2013
If Republican Led ‘Real America’ Was a Country It Would Be the 3rd Poorest on Earth

Republicans and their teabagger comrades are wont to claim they are the real Americans, and those residing in the former Confederacy like to claim they live in the real America. Never mind that over 150 years ago they waged the nation’s deadliest war to tear America apart, or that they threaten a nullification crusade and secession that led to the Civil War. Republican governors, primarily from Southern states and all ALEC alumni, are running a television ad campaign touting the achievements of Republicans in Southern states they intend on spreading to the rest of the country. It is doubtless the America they created in the South is the goal the Koch brothers, Republicans, and American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) have for the entire nation. However, if the entire country ever resembled the Southern United States, it would rival the poorest third world nation on the planet and besides less-than-poverty wages, 30% of children living in dire poverty, and religious fundamentalism as higher education, it would be very deadly indeed.

Americans living in the Southern states have the lowest wages, least access to healthcare, highest mortality rate, highest child poverty rate, lowest graduation rate, and least amount of protections for their residents. But they have no-one but themselves to blame because they elect Republicans out of fear, ignorance, and in some distortion of reality; a sense of pride that they are the real Americans living in real America. However, it is a conservative construct because the Koch brothers bought and paid for it to realize their vision of a transformed America.

It is getting difficult to feel empathy for ignorant Southerners, and if not for the people who want better wages, education, food and healthcare for their children, and a safe environment to work and live, it seems it would be in America’s best interest to let the South secede. However, this is America and decent Americans will continue sending their tax dollars to house, feed, provide healthcare, and attempt to educate a population that is determined to undermine the entire nation and fulfill the Koch brothers’ dream of fifty states as hazardous as the South.
Read entire article:

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/28/republ...

Voters won't forget what the teabagging republiCON Koch suckers have done to our country come election time. Watch for it. haha

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141868 Dec 28, 2013
Sarah Palin's Friend 'Who Happens To Be Gay' Emerges In Duck Dynasty Debate

Less than a week after defending suspended "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments as free speech, former vice presidential candidate and Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin went after A&E's "hypocrisy," citing a gay friend in the process.

In an interview last week with Fox News, Palin pointed a finger at the network for suspending Robertson and described an email conversation she had with a friend of hers "who happens to be gay."

"She emailed me to say she is outraged at A&E for the hypocrisy here, for the things that they air on their program that she finds offensive, yet A&E doesn't fire a star or somebody involved in their programming based on what they said but they would when it comes to Phil on Duck Dynasty and this friend, she said that she would boycott A&E and that network, and uh, um, she's not the only one," Palin said.

Robertson ran into hot water after GQ published an interview earlier this month containing some eyebrow-raising comments on homosexuality, as well as the black community. The star was subsequently suspended by A&E, but is expected to return in episodes slated for January.

“It seems like, to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man’s anus," he told the magazine. "That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.”

As Towleroad wonders, could this "gay friend" that Palin is trotting out to defend Robertson be the same friend she spoke about in 2008?
In an interview with CBS, Palin, who was governor of Alaska at the time, stated: "As for homosexuality, I am not going to judge Americans and the decisions that they make in their adult personal relationships. I have ... one of my best friends for the last 30 years happens to be gay and I love her dearly. She's not my gay friend, she is one of my best friends who happens to have made a choice that isn't a choice that I have made. But I'm not going to judge people."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/27/sara...

She ran her mouth of support for him and then admitted she hadn't even read the article. But as Katie Couric proved, she doesn't READ. hahaha

Reminded me of sissyboy jaylo and his I have a friend, that has a friend that has a friend that is BLACK...hahahahaha PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“ Trumpanzees...”

#141869 Dec 28, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Don't tell Alex, but the only thing on my agenda right now is lunch.
Although that would probably terrify him, too, just like everything else does.
Hey Calvin, you little sugarplum, you. I'm sorry, honey, but that sugarplum post just cracked me up. I'm going to have to tease you about it just a little!
lol
it's ok, I like it.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141870 Dec 28, 2013
The Republican National Committee wishes people “Happy Kwanzaa” on Facebook — it all goes downhill from there

On December 26th, the following was posted on Facebook by the Republican National Committee:

“From December 26th through January 1st, many families will take time to celebrate African culture and history. Kwanzaa is a wonderful opportunity for all of us to honor the importance of family and community, and it reminds us of the great diversity in America. Happy Kwanzaa!”

Now if you’ve been paying attention to the new Republican base, you can imagine how well this statement went over. But rather than force you to use your imagination, please allow me to present The Rabid Hordes. In their own words:

From Art Robinson comes “This is America, not Africa, either you are American or not, if not, leave the USA!”

Someone should tell Artie that Christmas isn’t an American holiday either. But Santa and Jesus are white, so THERE.

Terry Crowder is super upset because fake war on Christmas and ‘MERIKUH and “You can’t celebrate Christmas even using the “C” word is wrong and offencive [sic] to other cultures but you can promote Kwanzaa? America is truly going down the tubes when when not everyone is treated equally. Where is the “DIVERSITY” when you omit Christmas”

The “C” word? In my forty some years on this planet, I have never had anyone wish me a Merry C*ntmas. Ever. It is tempting to wish one to Terry Crowder, though.

Of course, Dennis L. House jumped into the mix with “An FBI directed commie made up holiday? Really?”

There were quiet a few right-wing white people who were very butthurt by the lack of diversity for…well…white people. White people like Brian McTamaney who added his two cents by pouting “How is celebrating one race of people good for diversity in America? WTF is with this post?”

Given that other than Black History Month, every freaking day is White People Day. I’m not really sure why Brian’s panties are so bunched up. Maybe his hood was too tight.

Les Lynagh seems to think he is paying for something or other Kwanzaa-esque by asking “What about our White culture, you all celebrate everything but ours that are paying for all of thiers [sic],???”
Geez, Les, don’t you know that white people (sorry White People) receive government assistance, too? And that blue states help support red states with our tax dollars? HOLY SHIT LES!

These are just a sampling of the horrible, bigoted, ignorant and just flat-out evil comments under the RNC’s feeble attempt to reach out to the African-American community. Lest we ever forget, they built this. The new, unimproved version of the Grand Old Party drew these people in using hate speech and dog whistles, by dangling Sarah Palin, Steve King and Michele Bachmann in front of them and by consistently calling our first African-American president “less than.” Less than patriotic, less than qualified, less than American, less than “us.”

Because to the fringe-cum-base of the GOP,“they” aren’t good enough to be president or attorney general or mayor or really anything except a shoeshine boy or a valet at the country club.“They” don’t deserve their own holiday because where’s Caucasian day? Where’s WET (White Entertainment Television)? Where’s White History Month? Where’s the DIVERSITY?

If the Republican National Committee tries to act surprised by the flaming racists who pounced on this thread like white trash (oh sorry, White Trash) on Wonder Bread, they’re dumber than we all thought. Again, kids, you built this. Embrace your white nationalists for who they are. Let their swastika and Confederate flag tattoos shine for the world to see.

Reince, babe! Don’t be stupid, be a smarty, come and join the Nazi party! They’re only a Facebook posting away.

Read more:
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/the-republ... -

haha, these racist idiots are typical teabagger CONS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141871 Dec 28, 2013
Motorists might see longtime relief on fuel costs

Credit burgeoning supplies of oil, experts suggest.

"We expect we're going to see crude oil prices (continue to) fall for a while," said Charles Chesbrough, a senior economist with IHS Automotive, a position echoed by a growing number of other studies, including a new report from the U.S. Energy Information Agency, or EIA.

There are a variety of factors behind the downward trend, including both a surge in petroleum production in places as varied as the U.S., Brazil and the Mideast, as well as declining demand as the fuel economy of new vehicles continues to rise. Fuel economy hit a record level last year, according to a separate government report released this month, while a monthly study by the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute indicates mileage will reach another record for all of 2013.

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/motorists-migh...

WOW, wonder if they will thank the President since they blamed him for higher fuel prices. hahaha NO President has power to set prices.

Dumbass fauxbox lemmings.

Our gas prices are around 3.14 here.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#141872 Dec 28, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Sarah Palin's Friend 'Who Happens To Be Gay' Emerges In Duck Dynasty Debate
Less than a week after defending suspended "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments as free speech, former vice presidential candidate and Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin went after A&E's "hypocrisy," citing a gay friend in the process.
In an interview last week with Fox News, Palin pointed a finger at the network for suspending Robertson and described an email conversation she had with a friend of hers "who happens to be gay."
"She emailed me to say she is outraged at A&E for the hypocrisy here, for the things that they air on their program that she finds offensive, yet A&E doesn't fire a star or somebody involved in their programming based on what they said but they would when it comes to Phil on Duck Dynasty and this friend, she said that she would boycott A&E and that network, and uh, um, she's not the only one," Palin said.
Robertson ran into hot water after GQ published an interview earlier this month containing some eyebrow-raising comments on homosexuality, as well as the black community. The star was subsequently suspended by A&E, but is expected to return in episodes slated for January.
“It seems like, to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man’s anus," he told the magazine. "That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.”
As Towleroad wonders, could this "gay friend" that Palin is trotting out to defend Robertson be the same friend she spoke about in 2008?
In an interview with CBS, Palin, who was governor of Alaska at the time, stated: "As for homosexuality, I am not going to judge Americans and the decisions that they make in their adult personal relationships. I have ... one of my best friends for the last 30 years happens to be gay and I love her dearly. She's not my gay friend, she is one of my best friends who happens to have made a choice that isn't a choice that I have made. But I'm not going to judge people."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/27/sara...
She ran her mouth of support for him and then admitted she hadn't even read the article. But as Katie Couric proved, she doesn't READ. hahaha
Reminded me of sissyboy jaylo and his I have a friend, that has a friend that has a friend that is BLACK...hahahahaha PRICELESS
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
What a crock of crap from the quitter bimbo Palin. If she really did have a gay friend, they would have clued her in that it's not a "choice". Sheesh....*rme*

It does sound a lot like puddin' pop, doesn't it? Every time they're trying to make one of their ridiculously clueless points, suddenly they have a "friend who...." *rme again*
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141873 Dec 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:

<quoted text>
-LISTEN- to THIS
'CON job' aka nutter jr
)8~D>

I DON'T listen to nothing you have to say )8~D> batshitcrazy LISA loon. Keep dreaming loser freak.

BTW dumbass, I am NOT a republiCON or the poster kicking your butt on the president bashing site. Go take a nap booze queen.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141874 Dec 28, 2013
Ted Cruz: Block Immigration Reform to Help Republicans in 2014

Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) has railed against immigration reform all year, becoming one of the most vocal opponents of the legislation that passed the Senate in June. In arguing against the bill, Cruz charges regularly that proponents of reform are merely playing politics.“It is designed for it to sail through the Senate and then crash in the House to let the president go and campaign in 2014 on this issue,” he said.
In an interview that aired earlier this month, Cruz admitted that he is the one using the livelihood of millions of undocumented immigrants for partisan gain.

Speaking with Houston-based radio host Michael Berry, Cruz said he hopes that Speaker John Boehner will not take on immigration reform next year. Doing so, Cruz argued, would diminish the “incredible opportunity to retake the Senate in 2014.” Cruz emphasized that he is focused on winning the Senate majority from Democrats, and said passing immigration reform legislation would be the “number one thing Republicans could do to mess that up.”

Cruz also said comprehensive immigration would amount to “kicking millions of Americans in the teeth.” During the chat, the freshman senator did not offer any concrete policy solutions, noting only that those seeking to pass legislation “refuse to stand for principle.” The Senate version of the bill includes a pathway to citizenship of over 13 years, with many barriers and fines, along with over $50 billion of increased border security.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/177693/ted-cruz...

haha, reaching out for the Hispanic votes eh? hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#141875 Dec 28, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock of crap from the quitter bimbo Palin. If she really did have a gay friend, they would have clued her in that it's not a "choice". Sheesh....*rme*
It does sound a lot like puddin' pop, doesn't it? Every time they're trying to make one of their ridiculously clueless points, suddenly they have a "friend who...." *rme again*
haha, they are nothing but faux box puppets repeating their talking pundits rhetoric and propaganda.

I am out of here for the pre-game party. Might see you later. Wonder where all the lemming freaks ran off to? hahaha

You and Calvin have fun with the idiots.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasureville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CCU who's sleeping with who 12 min YourBoss 4
whose the daddy? 17 min Stating facts 4
Tell Kaitlyn Tracy I would give her $50,000 to ... 22 min Woop 44
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Patriot 166,490
Christina Dews Looks GOOD in Mugshots 26 min RUKidding 3
ACLU in Frankfort 32 min Guess Again 7
Political Correctness destroying the USA 2 hr Educated idiots 72

Pleasureville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasureville Mortgages