anyone know miranda corley madien nam...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
respectable gentleman

Frankfort, KY

#21 Oct 16, 2013
all I realy know is what Daniel says and a little from speaking to you and k briefly and a little of my ex bitching about you two.so did you have a great time doing drennon? sorry I missed it.It sucks when you work all the time. did you ride 4 wheelors? did you think about who I am ?I lost my phone but will replace it soon and Ill give you my number and you can text any question you want.dont worry I wont come around and I definitely wont stalk youIm mch better than that .you will tell me when you want to meet ,if ever. its no big deal.*HINT*my ex don't like you and she knows Matthew Steven Daniel and Drew and Nick longer than me
respectable gentleman

Frankfort, KY

#22 Oct 16, 2013
more hints to come if you are still interested
miranda

Carrollton, KY

#23 Oct 17, 2013
respectable gentleman wrote:
more hints to come if you are still interested
Well I just got a phone, so keep the hints coming until you can give me your number, the last hint didn't really tell me anything there is a lot of people who don't like us lol get back with me.
rpectable gentleman

Frankfort, KY

#24 Oct 17, 2013
miranda wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I just got a phone, so keep the hints coming until you can give me your number, the last hint didn't really tell me anything there is a lot of people who don't like us lol get back with me.
stretchin it a bit about people hatin on ya. lol just my ex far as I know and there aren't too many she likes. must be jealousy.I tried to be good to her but I caught her with a guy it was my faught too I guess my job didn't give me much time with her. but the way jobs are now if you got one you need to keep it
miranda

Carrollton, KY

#25 Oct 17, 2013
Lol yea I hear ya... I have an idea give me your initials or hers...
miranda

Carrollton, KY

#26 Nov 4, 2013
rpectable gentleman wrote:
<quoted text> stretchin it a bit about people hatin on ya. lol just my ex far as I know and there aren't too many she likes. must be jealousy.I tried to be good to her but I caught her with a guy it was my faught too I guess my job didn't give me much time with her. but the way jobs are now if you got one you need to keep it
. Anymore hints??? Got Ur phone yet ????
bustedddd

Louisville, KY

#27 Nov 5, 2013
sean keith
Miranda Corley

Carrollton, KY

#28 Nov 8, 2013
bustedddd wrote:
sean keith
you know if u don't know who it is don't comment because I have never met a sean keith nor has kirsti so um try again...???? I get the hint that ur just messing with us and that's fine but don't go messing with someone saying things tht are not true its not cool...
respectable gentleman

Frankfort, KY

#29 Nov 8, 2013
hey she hasn't been busted for nothing. sorry mirranda I been working an had some fam problems as well and haven't had time to get on here I see now I cant post too much personal info on here cause there is always trouble makers in the crowd . I gave my phone to my ex because she has a baby and I don't want her to be without one . separating and having to start up al over again without messing things up with her I gave her most everything .Im guessing she is goin back with her baby daddy thinking Im going to miss the kid more than her . kind of goin through a rough time right now but Ill contact you some how everyone can use an extra friend
miranda

Carrollton, KY

#30 Nov 11, 2013
respectable gentleman wrote:
hey she hasn't been busted for nothing. sorry mirranda I been working an had some fam problems as well and haven't had time to get on here I see now I cant post too much personal info on here cause there is always trouble makers in the crowd . I gave my phone to my ex because she has a baby and I don't want her to be without one . separating and having to start up al over again without messing things up with her I gave her most everything .Im guessing she is goin back with her baby daddy thinking Im going to miss the kid more than her . kind of goin through a rough time right now but Ill contact you some how everyone can use an extra friend
Can you just give me your initials? I'd be happy to help you as a friend but I need to know who you are.. I'm gonna stop gettin on here because I've spent to much time thinking and trying to figure out who you are...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasureville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Rose_NoHo 178,104
Creeper in Montrose Park 11 min Groot 9
News Shelbyville woman says her dog was shot by sher... (Jun '11) 52 min Hehe 39
shane ragland (Jan '10) 55 min Just my view 35
Two guys downtown with matching outfits 2 hr Groot 4
How did Pat Melton lose? 2 hr Groot 28
David fields 4 hr Woodside 16

Pleasureville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pleasureville Mortgages