wreck during the night
Citizen

Louisville, KY

#21 Dec 18, 2013
tootles wrote:
The state police academy IS in Richmond, however you have to be 21. If he had a suspended he probably couldn't get in.
The KSP academy is in Frankfort. The academy for all other officers (except for Louisville Metro and Lexington) is in Richmond.
Wrong

Frankfort, KY

#22 Dec 18, 2013
you get it right wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't have an academy in Richmond but the do have a program at EKU...
You're wrong sir or ma'am! The police academy is located in Richmond, at EKU, ran by the Department of Criminal Justice Training (DOJCT)!
Was there

Frankfort, KY

#23 Dec 18, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text> You're wrong sir or ma'am! The police academy is located in Richmond, at EKU, ran by the Department of Criminal Justice Training (DOJCT)!
The academy was in Richmond when I went through many years ago.
Anon

Versailles, KY

#24 Dec 19, 2013
Its a shame he didn't die.
just saying

Lithonia, GA

#25 Dec 19, 2013
Anon wrote:
It's a shame you aren't dead you f*ck hole this is someone's kid!
No

Toledo, OH

#26 Dec 19, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong sir or ma'am! The police academy is located in Richmond, at EKU, ran by the Department of Criminal Justice Training (DOJCT)!
No the state police Academy IS NOT in Richmond. Who cares anyway...the real issue is their is a young life that needs prayers right now. Regardless of his actions, he is still a human.
curtis lowe

Frankfort, KY

#27 Dec 19, 2013
i dont think even if he was killed in the accident that the world would have suffered without this idiot.
what a friggin douchebag at least he didnt take someone out while doing this shit.
sad

Toledo, OH

#28 Dec 19, 2013
curtis lowe wrote:
i dont think even if he was killed in the accident that the world would have suffered without this idiot.
what a friggin douchebag at least he didnt take someone out while doing this shit.
I will pray for you as well
Jake

Frankfort, KY

#29 Dec 19, 2013
I call BS on this story. The only way that Kia would do 101mph would be if it were going down Cedar Cove Hill.
Wondering

Frankfort, KY

#30 Dec 19, 2013
There was another accident the same night on Georgetown Road. Mark Connelly(?). He needs our prayers, too. I heard about some of Mr. Lynn's injuries last night. From reading the news today, it sounds as though he is a bit better. I agree with "Just Saying". Alcohol IS way more dangerous than marijuana.
Anon

Versailles, KY

#31 Dec 19, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame you aren't dead you f*ck hole this is someone's kid!
So all those a$$hats that kill innocent people because of their carelessness don't deserve to die because the are someone's kid too? F*ck you. Its a shame he didn't die and also a shame you weren't in the car with him. Idiots like him deserve to die.
Garrison

Frankfort, KY

#32 Dec 19, 2013
Once you're a victim of one of these dumb*sses who drive drunk, you'll have a completely different perspective.
just saying

Lithonia, GA

#33 Dec 19, 2013
I am a victim of a drunk driver you don't know anything about me! I am also a friend of Matt's and his family and I don't want to go to another funeral how dare you say that you wish I was in the car with him. I do not agree with drinking and driving AT ALL I have seen first hand the effects that it has on the victims of it, but I will not wish death on anyone especially one of my friends!
His fault

Frankfort, KY

#34 Dec 19, 2013
just saying wrote:
I am a victim of a drunk driver you don't know anything about me! I am also a friend of Matt's and his family and I don't want to go to another funeral how dare you say that you wish I was in the car with him. I do not agree with drinking and driving AT ALL I have seen first hand the effects that it has on the victims of it, but I will not wish death on anyone especially one of my friends!
The accident was his fault, he had not business drinking and driving, he had no drivers license and he chose to drive in this condition. I do not wish death on this young man, I do condone an extended jail time.
just saying

Lithonia, GA

#35 Dec 19, 2013
His fault wrote:
<quoted text>The accident was his fault, he had not business drinking and driving, he had no drivers license and he chose to drive in this condition. I do not wish death on this young man, I do condone an extended jail time.
I agree with you 100 percent you are right in everything you said
CMUK

United States

#37 Dec 20, 2013
He'll recover but not fully. Head trama may lead to perm. brain damage, unfortunately.
Town Critic

Frankfort, KY

#40 Dec 20, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he is still a child. At 18 you are legally an adult but mentally and maturity level they are not, maybe many years ago, but not this day and age. I'm thankful that no one else was hurt or killed and hopefully he will make a full recovery and learn from this. Years ago children were made to grow up and at 18, they were mature enough, they had no choice but to work on the farms, help catch their food and their maturity level at age 10 was more than they are at 18 now. Unfortunately times have changed and kids are babied.
Well, perhaps you calling an 18 year old a child is part of the problem. NO, he is not still a child at 18 and I don't buy that BS. Unless they are mentally disabled, an 18 year old knows better than to drive wreckles and drunk, and they know right from wrong. They also have an idea of the consequences of their actions. I don't consider teenagers CHILDREN, whether they be 18 or not. At 18 you are a legal adult. I hope this 18 year old boy survives and heals and I wish no harm on him. I know nothing about him, but if he is 18 he aint no child and he has to held responsible for his actions, oh and BTW, children should be held responsible for their actions also! That is how they learn right from wrong.
Town Critic

Frankfort, KY

#41 Dec 20, 2013
Anon wrote:
You are an evil horrible awful lowlife scum to post something like that. You should be ashamed. SHAME ON YOU!!!
Town Critic

Frankfort, KY

#42 Dec 20, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
So all those a$$hats that kill innocent people because of their carelessness don't deserve to die because the are someone's kid too? F*ck you. Its a shame he didn't die and also a shame you weren't in the car with him. Idiots like him deserve to die.
YOU DON'T GET TO CHOOSE WHO LIVES OR DIES!!!! You are so judgemental. I hope someone punches you in your self-righteous face.
Town Critic

Frankfort, KY

#43 Dec 20, 2013
Wondering wrote:
From what I saw when I googled this "child", he was arrested in September and again in October for driving infractions. Yes, it's on the web, but there are photos of him at FCRJ. I feel that after this, he won't ever be a law inforcement officer. I'm praying for him, too. No matter what he's done and I don't even know this "child". Years ago at age 18, these "children" were drafted. They had to grow up.
And they could still be drafted, if Uncle Sam's decided to enforce the draft. It just hasn't been enforced since Vietnam, it is still there and my son had to sign up for the draft when he turned 18. So, even though they may not be drafting anymore, they can still draft 18 year old ADULTS, because no matter if you were coddled or turned out on the street, if you are 18 you aint no child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasureville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Williams 29 min Attractions 9
Stomping a Frankfort MFer's Azz in under a Min 53 min Groot8544 2
News Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault 55 min Groot8544 15
Megan Webb is a trashy whr 57 min Attractions 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 170,570
Classmates we have lost (Nov '09) 3 hr Humm 632
steadmantown apartments (Jan '10) 3 hr We no its U Pierr... 25

Pleasureville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance