Who do you support for County Judge / Executive in Kentucky (Henry County) in 2010?

Posted in the Pleasureville Forum

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 13, 2010
Doing good things for the county even B4 he ran for office, continues to make strides for benefit of all county citizens
Alice

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 15, 2010
Good man, knows what he is talking about and can back it up with facts. Would be good for our county.
John Logan Brent

Louisville, KY

#3 Oct 17, 2010
Only Judge Executive that will get out of the office and work at whatever job that needs to be done,good family man,farmer,and a Judge that will come to you if you call him.

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 17, 2010
That Cook is a fighter, he does alot of good for alot of folks around here. Has alot of us behind him I have a feeling in the last quarter of the game hes going to get them. Got my vote cook, Brent on the other hand is a liar and a crook everybody around here knows it! Doyle does not have a clue, I have known him along time and I cannot see Ricky Doyle as a judge thats a joke.
troopleader

Columbus, OH

#5 Oct 17, 2010
Yes Mr. Cook all the way, a bunch of the teachers are supporting him.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 19, 2010
hahaha....the gingrichs are over here too.
<<waving at troopleader>>

Still think you know who I am? GIVE IT UP M. & D.
WOW

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Oct 19, 2010
@ Whols... You are seriously delusional and paranoid. I'm beginning to worry about your stability! My sister and I are friends with Troopleader...Not connected to the Gingrich's. Although I really wish my family lived in the city so we could vote. I believe you must have a crush on Mrs. Gingrich. You act like one of my students who pretends like he doesn't like the girls and the whole time he's flirting. We know your game. But I understand the Gingrich's are actually a lovely, happily married couple. Too late, she's taken!
nomoredrama

Louisville, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2010
Bob is a people person. He is looking out for the common good of this community. We need a Bob Cook in this county
A Friend

AOL

#9 Nov 2, 2010
I have known John Logan for many years I have never heard him say anything bad about anyone just seen him doing good for the county. So you other guys stop the mud slinging if you want me to even think about voting for you.I do not know Ricky that well but this Cook man is just a nut and a complainer Thank you
A Friend

AOL

#10 Nov 2, 2010
Why should I
john logan brent

Mount Washington, KY

#11 Nov 2, 2010
i think that he needs to find himself another job so that henry county can get back to the way it once was new besiness so us poor people can have jobs to him there is no such word is freedom and justic for all just justic for him.
4X4Man

Columbus, OH

#12 Nov 3, 2010
Doyle and Cook got Ripped off, Brent rigged it.
4x4Man

Columbus, OH

#13 Nov 3, 2010
Thinkin AFriend is APussy smooching Brents big ole whitebooty lmao, You are not fit to shine Cook's shoes Silly old man !
WholsSpartacus

Columbus, OH

#14 Nov 7, 2010
Brent will always be in, with his connections the election will always be rigged.I went to a polling place and had a polling official tell me to not mark in certain places.Its Rigged, vote buying has gone on here for years.My daddy his daddy they all know about it.If people are smart they would not waste their time it rigged.
Tilly

Columbus, OH

#15 Nov 7, 2010
I live in Emeinece during the election there was a fella driving in and out of the parking lots where the polling places were big Ricky Doyle signs on his truck crooked politicians. Didn't see Brent or Cook doing that!

Location hidden

#16 Nov 7, 2010
How UN ORIGINAL.... just thought you were so clever before, that you are playing that game again?

Why don't you make up a name of your own.

I never saw such a bunch of sour grapes. Your candidates presentation and ideas fail to win the votes so therefore you decree that the election is rigged? Oh puuuullleeeezzzzzzz. You look like a ridiculous whiner. It is over, pick up your gear and leave the field.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasureville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Nutz 152,805
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Quantummist 130,963
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr haaaaaaa 4,133
Women wanting to date men with Harley 4 hr Girls 1
Football player Roy Rice beats wife 4 hr Confused 6
Isis and Christianty come from the same place 4 hr Happy 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Reporter 26,251
•••
•••
•••

Pleasureville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Pleasureville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••