Fark Me

Eddyville, KY

#1 Sep 2, 2011
any married women game?
All women are bi

Owingsville, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2011
If any women period were wanting anything to do with you, you wouldn't be making an a$$ of yourself on Topix would you, loser boy?
Oh yea

United States

#3 Sep 8, 2011
All women are bi wrote:
If any women period were wanting anything to do with you, you wouldn't be making an a$$ of yourself on Topix would you, loser boy?
Little harsh there weren't you? You do realize out there in cyberland there is a beautiful married woman just waiting for some loser to make a post on a high class website like that one! And now her dreams have come true! A desperate loser with no real life prospects and posting no photo (wonder why?) has just made her day! So lighten up a bit. Let people follow their dreams. Thats what this country is all about! And FWB, if this falls thru, you can always go back to the farm animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasureville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Jeff Wheeler (Apr '15) 21 min Pyt 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr just saying 148,850
Stanley Black & Decker, Layoffs 4 hr Llll 3
Zach kendall 4 hr Samantha 9
Comments on State Journal 4 hr Tooixtrash 83
fake people (Oct '14) 4 hr Whistleblower 7
Frankfort hospital 5 hr NotKimDavis 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasureville Mortgages