First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wolf

Columbia, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2013
dont you have anything better to do than stay on the computer all the time smart mouth punk.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Mar 14, 2013
I love all my fans <3

(snickering)

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
I love all my fans <3

(snickering)
What have you done to have such a wide variety fan base?lol
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Mar 14, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you done to have such a wide variety fan base?lol
I know nothing of which you speak but apparently my name is a growing trend in tattoo parlors.

HaHa

Location hidden

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>I know nothing of which you speak but apparently my name is a growing trend in tattoo parlors.

HaHa
Lmao! How have you been?
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Mar 14, 2013
I'm always feeling great,I have no time for feeling sad. How about yourself? Do you still hang around in Bardstown?

Location hidden

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
I'm always feeling great,I have no time for feeling sad. How about yourself? Do you still hang around in Bardstown?
Yes I still work over there. I'm down right now, was in the er early yesterday morning. Bronchitis and pneumonia. Bad combination. Other than that I'm just peachy though.:)
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Are you a smoker?

I am and when I went in for my surgery my doctor chewed me out lol.Said it was like running a car on low oil,sooner or later it's gonna break down.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 14, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
Are you a smoker?

I am and when I went in for my surgery my doctor chewed me out lol.Said it was like running a car on low oil,sooner or later it's gonna break down.
Haha yes but ya know since I got sick on Tuesday I haven't touched one. Or a soda for that matter. I tried to smoke earlier and have my mt dew and it was like poison.lol I'm finally up and moving around but still queasy to say the least.:/ I've puked so much my insides hurt!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I still work over there. I'm down right now, was in the er early yesterday morning. Bronchitis and pneumonia. Bad combination. Other than that I'm just peachy though.:)
When you get back on your feet, start taking a good multi-vitamin, some vitamin C, some D to fight off cancer and most important an Oil of Oregano capsule each day. This will keep you healthy.

Oil Of Oregano has been used for centuries as an antibiotic.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Mar 14, 2013
Aww sorry to hear,go drink you a hot toddy and snuggle under a comforter,you'll be better tomorrow.I'm off here for the night,I'm playing some slot machines on Facebook.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 14, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>When you get back on your feet, start taking a good multi-vitamin, some vitamin C, some D to fight off cancer and most important an Oil of Oregano capsule each day. This will keep you healthy.

Oil Of Oregano has been used for centuries as an antibiotic.
I take centrum multi vitamin every day. But I've never heard of oil of oregano. Ill have to get me some of that and also beta carotin. With the field I'm in, I'm always subject to sick people and I don't need a weakened immune system. But thank you scarecrow for the advice!:) how are you since the passing of your poor pooch? Doing well I hope

Location hidden

#13 Mar 14, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
Aww sorry to hear,go drink you a hot toddy and snuggle under a comforter,you'll be better tomorrow.I'm off here for the night,I'm playing some slot machines on Facebook.
Well have a good night on fb. I got rid of mine a long time ago during my divorce.lol
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#14 Mar 15, 2013
_princess1_: I am doing ok, I still have one dog. She is lying right in front of me now.

Get some vitamin D also. You can get Oil of Oregano at GMC but much less expensive here.

http://www.puritan.com/

Google Oil of Oregano to learn about it's health benefits.........

Location hidden

#15 Mar 15, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
_princess1_: I am doing ok, I still have one dog. She is lying right in front of me now.

Get some vitamin D also. You can get Oil of Oregano at GMC but much less expensive here.

http://www.puritan.com/

Google Oil of Oregano to learn about it's health benefits.........
Cool thanks.:) have a great day
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#16 Mar 15, 2013
Ahh,caffeine % nicotine the breakfast of champions.
Morning ev1,got a feeling this is gonna be a good day!
friend

Columbia, KY

#18 Mar 16, 2013
scarecrow learn how to spell u numb nut dumb as gnc not gmc. smart mouth what kind of dog did u have just wondering.
politically incorrect

United States

#19 Mar 22, 2013
Man princess, I'd go down on you in a heartbeat
Lets make this happen

-
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#20 Mar 22, 2013
friend wrote:
scarecrow learn how to spell u numb nut dumb as gnc not gmc. smart mouth what kind of dog did u have just wondering.
Thanks for your kind words. I had two German Shepherds. The one that died was a 7 1/2 year old male that weighed 124 pounds. The one left is an 8 year old female that weighs about 115 pounds. Both were gentle as lambs but could turn nasty when appropriate.

Location hidden

#21 Mar 22, 2013
politically incorrect wrote:
Man princess, I'd go down on you in a heartbeat
Lets make this happen

-
Thanks for the kind offer but I'm not quite as easy as you might take me for. But hey, thanks for the consideration and thought!:) have a good day!(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cardinals Basketball 3 hr da L1C4 6
Police Exemption/misconduct 4 hr ShepCop 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr annomys0000 512
jenna trumme 8 hr jealous 2
cute girl at the dollar general Thu Daniel 1
Ben Kemble Thu Justin 4
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) Thu defeated 130

Pleasure Ridge Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pleasure Ridge Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pleasure Ridge Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:19 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:19PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Complete Bengals Preview for Bucs Game
NBC Sports 7:26 AM
Griffin's departure from starting lineup could be temporary
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Vontaze Burfict not taking part in Friday practice