Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated May 17, 2013
The Joker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 16, 2013
 
Any chicks wanna poop on my balls?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why stop there? Why not on your head?

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 16, 2013
 
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Why stop there? Why not on your head?
Oh da___mn you didnt go there,lol.Laughed out loud :D

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh da___mn you didnt go there,lol.Laughed out loud :D
I went there, it was chitty but I went there..lol
The Joker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 16, 2013
 
My head huh? Hmmmm glad I thought of it.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 17, 2013
 
The Joker wrote:
My head huh? Hmmmm glad I thought of it.
lol..........

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 17, 2013
 
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>lol..........
Lol,one thing about topix,you can start a thread about anything....
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 17, 2013
 
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text> Lol,one thing about topix,you can start a thread about anything....
Well then, why don't you start a thread about your 30 cats and imaginary fiancee/husband?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 17, 2013
 
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text> Lol,one thing about topix,you can start a thread about anything....
True but that's what makes it fun..:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Well then, why don't you start a thread about your 30 cats and imaginary fiancee/husband?
Sandy,

Do you have 30 cats and a imaginary husband..lol

Thats good as long as he brings home the imaginary check right?:)

I have 13 barn cats!!!

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 17, 2013
 
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandy,
Do you have 30 cats and a imaginary husband..lol
Thats good as long as he brings home the imaginary check right?:)
I have 13 barn cats!!!
No cats,but a spoiled dog and a spoiled hadworking husband,lol.I dont get where that guy thinks i have cats from or no husband.Im pretty sure he was the guy in our backyard planting 30 tomato plants the other day,lol. I havent had a cat in 20 years,as i just didnt want to deal with litterboxes again.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 17, 2013
 
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> True but that's what makes it fun..:)
Reading all over,i have seen everything imaginable for the name of a thread...some good,some bad.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 17, 2013
 
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>No cats,but a spoiled dog and a spoiled hadworking husband,lol.I dont get where that guy thinks i have cats from or no husband.Im pretty sure he was the guy in our backyard planting 30 tomato plants the other day,lol. I havent had a cat in 20 years,as i just didnt want to deal with litterboxes again.
The good thing about an imaginary man is when he pisses you off you can make him disappear..LOL

Damn I want one of those!!!:)

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 17, 2013
 
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>The good thing about an imaginary man is when he pisses you off you can make him disappear..LOL
Damn I want one of those!!!:)
Thats true,but hes a keeper <3. The only time he 'pisses' me off is when he leaves the toilet seat up :D.
The Joker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 17, 2013
 
Stay on topic please. This is about poop and genitals

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Search the Pleasure Ridge Park Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) 46 min jacknut 56
Middle aged black male public indecentness 47 min Moe 2
Robbie Ashcraft 2 hr RemainUnamed 46
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Anne52 81,567
Bill Clinton to campaign next week with Alison ... 2 hr how stupid 16
Mitch McConnell 6 hr Words of Wisdom 114
CMT/KMA Certified Medication Technician JOBS 7 hr Craig 1
•••
•••
•••
Pleasure Ridge Park Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pleasure Ridge Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pleasure Ridge Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pleasure Ridge Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pleasure Ridge Park
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••