John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Sorry for all the thangs I said. Yall aint bad... just sux when some anonymous a-hole keeps pluggin away for no apparent reason. But like I said, yall aint bad. Yall good people. Sandy too. Wherever she went to.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

John Masters wrote:
Sorry for all the thangs I said. Yall aint bad... just sux when some anonymous a-hole keeps pluggin away for no apparent reason. But like I said, yall aint bad. Yall good people. Sandy too. Wherever she went to.
Thank you Johnny for the compliment.I think the majority of people who post here now are good people.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Remember all those racist comments? I couldn't believe the chocolate city of Kentucky had so many backwards rednecks... I guess I shouldn't be surprised though. Just a bit disappointing. I wonder if they post more or less now... what do u think?

“Hi there”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

John Masters wrote:
Remember all those racist comments? I couldn't believe the chocolate city of Kentucky had so many backwards rednecks... I guess I shouldn't be surprised though. Just a bit disappointing. I wonder if they post more or less now... what do u think?
I dont see any racist comments anymore,and there used to be so many on here.I for one am grateful those comments have all but stopped here in L-ville topix.Have a good night,im heading to bed.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

i forgive you johnny my brother....That my friends....is the power of christ!
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Goodnite Sandy. Thx for acknowledging the drop in racist comments... I'd like to think I had something to do w/ that.

And Revelvations... Thx for ur forgiveness.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

anytime man

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

John Masters wrote:
Thank you Johnny. And again, I forgive you.:) told ya I wasn't all that bad of a girl. Have a great night!

“We are Legion”

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Lol, I like how all the choices are compliments. I personally have nothing bad to say about Revelations, I know we don't always agree, but everyone has their right to believe what they want, and they have the right to freedom of speech to talk about what they want. I don't know John Masters and I have not really had that many chances to talk to Princess. You guys are alright though. :P

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

anonymous666 wrote:
Lol, I like how all the choices are compliments. I personally have nothing bad to say about Revelations, I know we don't always agree, but everyone has their right to believe what they want, and they have the right to freedom of speech to talk about what they want. I don't know John Masters and I have not really had that many chances to talk to Princess. You guys are alright though.:P
Well you're alright by me ;)

“Hi there”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

I like how people can talk here now without doing a lot of slinging to each other.People can agree to disagree and get along. :)
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Anon666 and I may haft to rely in each other in the near future, and like minded people like wakeup, and scarecrow. Something is definately happening to the earth, and world government...whether your a christian or not, things in the bible are happening.

“We are Legion”

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

You're right Rev. There is coming a time that people like us are going to have to stand together. The World is falling apart, and the Government are planning evil things. It is only a matter of time before everything goes south and this country falls apart. Governments are planning on Wide Spread blackouts late December, there are going to be FEMA camps in which people are forced to live and die, and the microchips that the Government are wanting to implant in people sounds an awful lot like "The Mark of the Beast" in the bible. Obama and the U.N. are wanting to take our guns, and the people in the U.K are warning America to not let that happen. The Government is Genetically Modifying our food, and refusing to post labels on things with GMOs, and since the Head of the FDA is the old leader of Monsanto he says things are all good. There is Fluoride in our water, and the Weather is becoming more and more severe. I just hope people hurry and wake up, because one way or another this world is gonna come screeching to a halt.
And for anyone that wants to say I am crazy, or I don't know what I am talking about I challenge you to do the research and see for yourself. I guarantee that you will not like what you find.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Repent anon666, confess christ before men, be immersed in water and rise a new being of god. He warned of these things. In Revelation people in the old days wondered how the whole world would witness...the invention of TV is in itself a testament to god. I believe we are waiting for the great quake and shortly after the rise of the antichrist, from there it will be very rapid. God bless brother, and think it over. Ill use your words...dont believe me? Read Revelation, you may not like what you find. However read the gospels and do as the lord says, and it wont matter. Time is running out..TRUST JESUS

“We are Legion”

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

I agree with ya Rev about wicked people and the end of the world but you know I am not a believer, I guess if the "Rapture" takes place maybe you can put in a good word with Jesus. I know in the Christian beliefs it don't work that way, but I guess if Jesus comes back I will be up a certain creek without a paddle lol. I do believe that if the Bible is correct then Obama is the Anti-Christ. But you know me brother, I have to have some solid proof that there is a "God". I hope I am right and you are wrong about the whole Jesus and Heaven thing, but if I am not then please keep this sinner in your prayers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

anonymous666 wrote:
I agree with ya Rev about wicked people and the end of the world but you know I am not a believer, I guess if the "Rapture" takes place maybe you can put in a good word with Jesus. I know in the Christian beliefs it don't work that way, but I guess if Jesus comes back I will be up a certain creek without a paddle lol. I do believe that if the Bible is correct then Obama is the Anti-Christ. But you know me brother, I have to have some solid proof that there is a "God". I hope I am right and you are wrong about the whole Jesus and Heaven thing, but if I am not then please keep this sinner in your prayers.
It may not work that way my friend as for putting in a good word, but maybe when the time comes Jesus will come to you and ask for your repentance and you can believe.:) either way, you're our brother and we love you!
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

well, revelation says that believers will even judge angels,so I assume we will have some part, if i happen to get to judge...i will pardon everyone that comes my way, lol....but I donot know what god has in store for me, i do know i truly love my church, christ and god, and i despise all filth and wickedness, even though sometimes i do fail, im shameful and i continue to fight the good fight. Ive been cussing lately, after two yrs of not i started again some, and i am again actively watching my language
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Revelations wrote:
<quoted text> ahhh spartan my god fearing brother! Have you heard? Blood ocean off austrlia coast...strange times...cnina, russia, india, mid east, jordan all have had major waters turn to blood in the last two yrs...now australia. Check out Paul Begley's youtube channel...check out ''rise of one world religion'' reign of the anti christ draws near. Godbless!
No.Have read about an algae that turns red when it dies and floats to the surface,dominating the surface of the water,giving it the appearance of blood.Also took the prophecies to mind about a third of the waters turning to blood when BP's "Deep-water Horizon" rig started filling the gulf coast with oil.One thing though,,,you don't have to convince me that the world could change drastically and do so rather quickly.It seems that the dum-dums,intellectuals,believe rs,non-believers,religious fools and zealots alike should all be able to see that.Wouldn't do any good if they did I guess.Honestly,I don't believe Saddam Hussein himself displaced more life in his life than BP did in one short fiscal quarter,,,but displacing and destroying the planet is acceptable,,,if it's profitable.With a species like that in charge of a fragile planet,,,it's surprises me that it's lasted this long.Thread I was gonna add this to disappeared just after I cut this.....Don't guess it will hurt anything to paste it here will it???
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

the bible doesnt say it will turn to blood, but just ''like blood of a dead man'' meaning it will not support life. God has set earth up to work certain ways, the ancients couldnt explain the science behind it, we can now, but it changes nothing.
siren

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

hay now, dont be getting all friendly with the posters that disagree without including me! Lol! I may be small, but I'm sure planning on fighting to survive like hell.(no pun intended Rev lol)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Pleasure Ridge Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pleasure Ridge Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pleasure Ridge Park News, Events & Info