Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2014
pissed

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! On their website, Mr. Roof claims to use "certified Louisville roofers" and "professional Louisville roofers" - THIS IS NOT THE CASE. Mr. Roof uses illegal immigrant workers, I have witnesses this first hand and have pictures to prove this, they are not even "certified" US citizens. And not only are they using illegal immigrant labor, the workers they used today all had Texas license plates, which means they are NOT "Louisville roofers/contractors". Mr. Roof is not only dishonest and misleading in their advertising claims, they are also ILLEGALY hiring illegal immigrant work, a CRIME for which they should be fined and prosecuted!
Funny

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Well get off your ass and do something about it instead of coming on a forum and crying like a little girl.
pissed

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Funny wrote:
Well get off your ass and do something about it instead of coming on a forum and crying like a little girl.
Well then, smartass, what is it you propose I do? I'm all ears.
Funny

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well for starters since I must hold your hand...would be to report your accusations to the Better Business Bureau.
pissed

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Funny wrote:
Well for starters since I must hold your hand...would be to report your accusations to the Better Business Bureau.
I've already done that. Have anything constructive to contribute, dipshit? Because like I said, if you have any real input on this I'm all ears.
Britches

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

I have used them on huge jobs and here to tell you that Texas crew is dynamite. Get on a three story roof in 105 heat index Mr.Pissed and lets see what your made of. I suppose you are sitting on your couch with the air cranked down waiting for the mailman. Looking forward to my Texas crew arriving for a few more hail damage jobs any day. They are fast, efficient and no bs. Highly recommend.
pissed

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Britches wrote:
I have used them on huge jobs and here to tell you that Texas crew is dynamite. Get on a three story roof in 105 heat index Mr.Pissed and lets see what your made of. I suppose you are sitting on your couch with the air cranked down waiting for the mailman. Looking forward to my Texas crew arriving for a few more hail damage jobs any day. They are fast, efficient and no bs. Highly recommend.
Oh, so you admit that you use out of state illegal immigrant workers even though your website claims that you only use "certified Louisville roofers/contractors"? Thanks for admitting it to all, FRAUD!
Lousville Roofer

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I am a roofing contractor in Louisville - we only will hire Mexican labor to install our roofs. The lazy ass white boys won't work hard, expect to be paid too much ( which we would then pass on to YOU ), and drink and do drugs. I do not know if Mr Roof uses illegal immigrants but a whole lot of Mexicans are legal. Our economy does better with immigrant workers!

Hey Pissed - you truely are a dipshit. Go back to your Rush Limbaugh worship.
Bgnative

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lousville Roofer wrote:
I am a roofing contractor in Louisville - we only will hire Mexican labor to install our roofs. The lazy ass white boys won't work hard, expect to be paid too much ( which we would then pass on to YOU ), and drink and do drugs. I do not know if Mr Roof uses illegal immigrants but a whole lot of Mexicans are legal. Our economy does better with immigrant workers!
Hey Pissed - you truely are a dipshit. Go back to your Rush Limbaugh worship.
Roofer is all upset Oprah is off. Don't worry you can still watch the re runs until your government check arrives.
Jorje

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Call meestor rooof for de proooof! Aye de mi!
Blah

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 15, 2012
 
So glad I wasted my time reading all these insightful "reviews"
Jimmy

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I made the mistake of using Mr. Roof and have regretted it ever since! They sent out a crew of Mexicans that didn't speak a word of english, they left nails all over my yard and I got 2 in my tire, there was a big pile of shingles left in my backyard, my roof leaks and they STILL have not fixed the problem, and to top it all off one of the "workers" took a big crap in my backyard and left it for us to clean up! Nasty! Don't use Mr. Roof! More like Mr. Rip off!
Really

Charlestown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jimmy I'm sorry but your story sounds very made up. I'm a rival roofer and know they have a management team that is at every site. They may not all speak English very well but they are legal and not every American in Texas speaks English.
Jimmy wrote:
I made the mistake of using Mr. Roof and have regretted it ever since! They sent out a crew of Mexicans that didn't speak a word of english, they left nails all over my yard and I got 2 in my tire, there was a big pile of shingles left in my backyard, my roof leaks and they STILL have not fixed the problem, and to top it all off one of the "workers" took a big crap in my backyard and left it for us to clean up! Nasty! Don't use Mr. Roof! More like Mr. Rip off!
jose

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really wrote:
Jimmy I'm sorry but your story sounds very made up. I'm a rival roofer and know they have a management team that is at every site. They may not all speak English very well but they are legal and not every American in Texas speaks English. <quoted text>
i wurk for meestor roof but i am illegal. de meestor roof es a good cumpony for de illegal wurker to wurk at dey dont care if you are legal. you juzt have to work for cheep. i dont even know how to rroof but they steel gave me a yob. meestor roof es a gude cumpony
Jimmy

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Really wrote:
Jimmy I'm sorry but your story sounds very made up. I'm a rival roofer and know they have a management team that is at every site. They may not all speak English very well but they are legal and not every American in Texas speaks English. <quoted text>
Were you there? No. You are an absolute liar, there was no 'management team' on site, just a bunch of illegals slap/half-assing my roof, tearing up my yard and just doing an awful job in general. And why would a 'rival roofer' jump in and defend a rival company? If any story sounds very made up, it's yours. Let me guess, you work for Mr. Roof management and are trying to talk up your company? Why would some fellow rival roofer randomly dig up a thread from 6 months ago? Your company SUCKS and no one in their right mind should use you.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 6, 2013
 
Do they speak English?
Yay

Cambridge City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 2, 2014
 
What's brown and sticky.?????????

A stick

Thanks for the great reviews guys
Megan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 1, 2014
 
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>Were you there? No. You are an absolute liar, there was no 'management team' on site, just a bunch of illegals slap/half-assing my roof, tearing up my yard and just doing an awful job in general. And why would a 'rival roofer' jump in and defend a rival company? If any story sounds very made up, it's yours. Let me guess, you work for Mr. Roof management and are trying to talk up your company? Why would some fellow rival roofer randomly dig up a thread from 6 months ago? Your company SUCKS and no one in their right mind should use you.
Thank you for the warning guys! I called Mr. Roof and two professional acting white guys showed for the estimate. I specifically asked if they used illegal workers and the assured me that they only use local American workers. Sure enough, a van full of illegal Mexicans showed up to do my roof! I immediately ran them off and cussed out the reps at Mr. Roof for lying and wasting my time. Be warned everyone, don't use Mr.Roof!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 22 min truth 1,205
Do you approve of Melaine Roberts as County Judge? 45 min MWFD 5
Steven Allison 3 hr Steven allison 14
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 3 hr honeymylove 7,935
Ridiculed and laughed at on the city bus. 3 hr victimoftheft 9
remember the dew drop inn back in the 70's and... (Jul '10) 6 hr cntrygirl267 43
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr Reality 16,145
•••
•••

Pleasure Ridge Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pleasure Ridge Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pleasure Ridge Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pleasure Ridge Park
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••