New Kid on the Block

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 13, 2013
I just moved to Louisville and am looking for a part time evening job. The place I moved from had a temp agency that hired parttime people for US Bank. I was wondering if any of the temp agencies had that here. Thanks!
Tgis

Louisville, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2013
New Kid on the Block wrote:
I just moved to Louisville and am looking for a part time evening job. The place I moved from had a temp agency that hired parttime people for US Bank. I was wondering if any of the temp agencies had that here. Thanks!
I CAN HIRE U planting TULIPS!!! My temp agency has GREAT BENEFITS, interested ???
TGIN

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2013
After the tulip bubble went bust in 1637, the market for tulips never really recovered. Now they're just ordinary garden flowers. People still waiting for the prices to recover are starting to lose patience. That's a good reason to use a temp agency instead of hiring full time permanent tulip planters in anticipation of having the prices finally recover. For the applicant, US Bank might actually be a better long term bet.
new kid

Louisville, KY

#4 Jul 13, 2013
Sounds like a mexican job. No thanks, i'll pass.
Politically incorrect

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2013
*slaps forehead * these people are morons and don't even know when they are being roasted. Let me clarify, he wants you to plant TWO LIPS on his Vagina. Idiots
New Kid on the Block

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jul 13, 2013
Uhm okay, I don't want to plant tulips or two lips anywhere! I'm sorry I even posted this. And the person using my name- you're so cool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min Reality 5,745
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 23 min BTS1203 54
Diondra Townsend 54 min Ashley 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Mums the word 81,647
My stalker moved to my town 5 hr MyOCDisMild 3
This is what Humans have to deal with SAVAGES 5 hr MyOCDisMild 9
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Voter 26,287
•••
•••

Pleasure Ridge Park Jobs