Females wanting to be pregnant

Posted in the Pleasure Ridge Park Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jako clown

United States

#2 Mar 6, 2012
what in gods name is this kinda whacked out post....im sure the women are lining up here man, lol.
Get Real

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Mar 6, 2012
That's funny. Since you're such the philanthropist, why not just jerk off onto $100 bills and hand them out at the mall? You may not end up inpregnating anyone, but you will make people happy. Just a thought.(on second thought, don't. You'll likely get arrested.)
Sarah

Frankfort, KY

#4 Mar 7, 2012
I might be interested
Gabe

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2012
Sarah wrote:
I might be interested
I forgot to add, no fat nasty ho's need apply, and I think that includes you Sarah...
Sarah

Frankfort, KY

#6 Mar 7, 2012
Gabe wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to add, no fat nasty ho's need apply, and I think that includes you Sarah...
ummm I am 5'7" brunette, 125 lbs. you are probably too short for me.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#8 Mar 7, 2012
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm I am 5'7" brunette, 125 lbs. you are probably too short for me.
The last time I looked, Frankfort was full of politicians, lawyers, cops and bars. If you are an attractive 5'7" brunette and can't hook up there must be something wrong with you. Could it be you have a head like a bull dog ??? No, the politicians and lawyers would still take you out.....
Gabe

United States

#9 Mar 7, 2012
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm I am 5'7" brunette, 125 lbs. you are probably too short for me.
Hold the email Sarah, I think the HO*MO Scarecrow is correct, if can't get laid in Frankfort I don't want anything to do with you.
I have been in the bars there, even the ugly ho's get laid. You must be a HO*MO.

Since: Sep 11

Traveling Onward

#10 Mar 7, 2012
Bring no child into this world that you cannot provide for and love...unconditionally!

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#12 Mar 7, 2012
KnightMoves wrote:
Bring no child into this world that you cannot provide for and love...unconditionally!
I agree.And it takes a mom and dad,who unfortunaley these days isnt in the picture with many kids.Why would anybody choose to be a single parent from the get go...?

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#14 Mar 7, 2012
Gabe wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the beauty of our country, the freedom of choice. It's not your place to question it.
That dont answer the question...why would u choose to contribute to making someone a single mom? Kids need a mom and dad.Are you married and involved day to day in your kids life? The garbage that 'people' want to do these days....unbelieveable.You wan to 'help'...go and be a volunteer in Henryville In,that would be a more postitive thing to do.
jako clown

United States

#15 Mar 7, 2012
Gabe wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the beauty of our country, the freedom of choice. It's not your place to question it.
use common sense you darn idiot, you know good and well kids need structure, freedom of choice? Yes? But just because you can doesnt mean you should. Thank god not every one is as ignorant and uninformed as you.''whew''
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#16 Mar 7, 2012
Come on Gabe admit it, you just want some hot sex with a college age girl not your wife. That's called thinking with the little head.

Come to Louisville or Lexington and visit the bars around campus. If you are as good looking as you say, the girls will come up to you and start a conversation.

If you look like Kosimoto from the Hunchback of Notre Dame, don't bother.

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#17 Mar 7, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
Come on Gabe admit it, you just want some hot sex with a college age girl not your wife. That's called thinking with the little head.
Come to Louisville or Lexington and visit the bars around campus. If you are as good looking as you say, the girls will come up to you and start a conversation.
If you look like Kosimoto from the Hunchback of Notre Dame, don't bother.
I hope to god hes not married Scarecrow. 0_0
Sarah

Frankfort, KY

#19 Mar 7, 2012
Gabe wrote:
<quoted text>I'm surprised by the level of ignorance of the responders here. There are married couples who can't conceive due to something wrong with the male. Also same sex females wanting to raise a family, not just single mothers. I'm not offering to sleep with anyone you simple minded imbeciles, there are other ways of getting someone pregnant.
personally, I love sex, and if I get pregnant, I feel like it would be gods will. Is that so wrong?
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#20 Mar 7, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I hope to god hes not married Scarecrow. 0_0
Ya, he's married. That's why he is posting here in Louisville. He doesn't want his wife to see he is soliciting sex.

And for you Gabe , you are a lying sack of s*it. I hope your wife catches your stupid azz and takes everything you got....
looloo

Frankfort, KY

#23 Mar 7, 2012
Gabe wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing wrong with that :) don't listen to these guys
hmmmm...
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#24 Mar 8, 2012
Gabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with that :) don't listen to these guys
Boy you really are retarded. Sarah is not a girl, Sarah will turn out to have a wang larger than yours. You don't need to make any more kids. Kentucky has enough retards.
Wanda

Louisville, KY

#25 Mar 8, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you really are retarded. Sarah is not a girl, Sarah will turn out to have a wang larger than yours. You don't need to make any more kids. Kentucky has enough retards.
I hope Sarah breaks out a Big Ding-Dong and bust Gabe's azz wide open.
todd

Chicago, IL

#26 Mar 8, 2012
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>personally, I love sex, and if I get pregnant, I feel like it would be gods will. Is that so wrong?
I'll get you pregnant baby, no strings attached
T-Ruth

Crestwood, KY

#27 Mar 8, 2012
Sandy, you forgot to add "in my opinion" in front of your posts.

Fact is plenty of children have been raised very well by single parents.

It's none of your business what someone's reasons are for wanting to have a child on their own without the encumbrance of a spouse or partner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 6 hr A Professional 144
Dave Knoop 11 hr where_u_at 1
Johnny Masters makes WDRB41 news (Jan '13) 13 hr Retired Troll 241
chilli's manager got wig knocked...doggy style!!! 14 hr bean 8
Louisville university/ups 15 hr father 1
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 18 hr Dickens1 8,008
jim brown auto sales louisville ky 19 hr Robert parkhill 1
More from around the web

Pleasure Ridge Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]