Wondering

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 25, 2012
I am in need of public housing desperatley. Can anyone tell me a little bit about how it works? How long the waitlist is and if I will have to live downtown?

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Wondering wrote:
I am in need of public housing desperatley. Can anyone tell me a little bit about how it works? How long the waitlist is and if I will have to live downtown?
It's income based, and the wait list is usually about 6-12 months long. Unless its an emergency case, then they can get you in quicker. But you can apply for any of the housing, not just the ones downtown. And it depends on what comes available first as to where you get... Call Louisville housing, they should be able to give you more info. Have a great blessed day!:)
Wondering

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Thanks!! Hopefully I can get in asap, my daughters and I are about to homeless!! Pray for us.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Thanks!! Hopefully I can get in asap, my daughters and I are about to homeless!! Pray for us.
Will do! I hope you find something soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 53 min dontcallsaul 4,238
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr Reney 9,723
The HEALING PLACE is GOOD because it also hleps... 7 hr Anon 10
remember the dew drop inn back in the 70's and... (Jul '10) 7 hr gary 53
Trey Moss (Apr '17) 16 hr NCRK 9
Tiffany S Huff 18 hr killacam 15
missing you best friend soulmate (May '15) 19 hr Wow 4

Pleasure Ridge Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance