Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Concerned WP citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Wow really? I'm pretty sure everything Johnny Goodwin has he worked his ass of to have and so does his girlfriend. And I can say that both of them take care of their kids unlike most people in WP who live off the system. So like I have said money is the envy of everyone. Good luck In your life and maybe you should focus on your own family instead of ours.
I'm sure this was about Danny not Johnny, we all know who the real man in your family is. Second this is about Missy & Danny, get off Johnny
Concerned WP citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Drink another one wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure this was about Danny not Johnny, we all know who the real man in your family is. Second this is about Missy & Danny, get off Johnny
Lmao doesn't matter what Goodwin you are talking about. Seriously should know who you are talking about before you want to run it.
WP Loser

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

That's what you all are period!
agreed

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

who dunnit wrote:
Has anyone ever considered that his wife Missy may have perpetrated the whole online molesting of that girl and his death? That she had access to his computer as well and framed him for sexually soliciting that underaged girl online, and then killed him and made it look like a suicide? Or this whole stunt was planned by her to drive him to this? And isn't it susupicious that she split with Eugene and started running with that new guy as soon as this all came out? This is just to neat and perfect for her on getting custody and all the marital assests AND getting Eugene out of the way. The perfect crime. Food for thought, West Pointers...
Anyone ever look in to this?
mmm

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Apr 5

Judged:

Eugene was a pedifile,convicted,attracted to young girls,Missy didn't turn him on no matter how hot she is with those beautiful big breast sweet ass the man was just sick,I just wish she had came to me for what Eugene would not do. So he got caught ,she took up for him for awhile I suppose when she seen the evidence against him she knew he was a freak,so she booted his ass out and found another man. so his wife divorces him he is looking at prison time and getting it up the hershy highway,pedifiles get special treatment by other inmates, so he offs himself his way out how is that her fault. I hope they don't move so all the haters have to see her everyday, I am glad sissy left crank head,stay gone

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 45 of45
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pleasure Ridge Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pleasure Ridge Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance