Did Missy kill Eugene Williams?

Posted in the Pleasure Ridge Park Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
who dunnit

Louisville, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Has anyone ever considered that his wife Missy may have perpetrated the whole online molesting of that girl and his death? That she had access to his computer as well and framed him for sexually soliciting that underaged girl online, and then killed him and made it look like a suicide? Or this whole stunt was planned by her to drive him to this? And isn't it susupicious that she split with Eugene and started running with that new guy as soon as this all came out? This is just to neat and perfect for her on getting custody and all the marital assests AND getting Eugene out of the way. The perfect crime. Food for thought, West Pointers...
No Shoulder Fella

Milford, OH

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Do you think that Missy is that smart? And she doesn't have a penis, at least not that I know of.
Crazy

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Why would she leave the night of him dying to go get married? There is this thing called respect even if you are not with someone anymore & whatever what's was done it is still rude when you have a son & his father just died.
FYI

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 17, 2013
She is a sad piece of crap!! Two vacations within a month of each other. A cruise with Danny & off to marry him during her husbands death. How much is she making over there at city hall? She needs to get the hell out of our town!! She twisted the knife and definitely pushed Eugene to his death!! I say shun her just as so many did to Eugene!! Missy Skaggs Williams Goodwin did push Eugene to his death!!!!!!!!
FYI

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2013
How can you just move in a new man in Eugene's home??? It's just sick, period!! Sure did replace him fast! Already pulled down the Williams sign from your house, we are all waiting for your Goodwin sign witch!!!!!!
Just Sayin

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Everyone, including Missy, seem to be forgetting about the boy that lost his father. He is devistated right now and God forbid he stumble upon this post. His mother doesn't seem to care about him, why would she move in a man months after his world was shattered by divorce. That boy has been through so much over the last year, does anyone care? He found out his father, his hero/role model, was involved in some shady stuff on line. Not long after that his parents divorce rocking his foundation. Just weeks after that Missy is bringing another man around and he is forced to accept it. Missy makes him part of the background while she courts another man with the money that was supposed to be his. She plans a wedding within a year of meeting this man and just months after her divorce was final. Her ex, having difficulties dealing with the consiquences of his actions compunded with watching another man take over what he built, committed suicide. To top it all off he is dealing with the the same changes every other teenage boy deals with. If it is true what I read and she went off and got married instead of putting it on hold and taking care of her son, then she is heartless and every marriage she enters will be ruined and her son will deal with it all over again. People need to stop and let this boy grieve for all that he has lost. Missy has issues and she needs to put her son FIRST!!! If this man loves her he will understand and he will be there when the time is right, but for now the only man that needs to be in her life is her son.
Smh

Radcliff, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2013
You people are to funny! If you worry about yourself and your family as much as you worry about other people this world would be a much better place. Whatever Missy decides to do in her life is her business, and I'm sure dews happiness comes first!! Why do you people care what she does and how nosiy can you be to ride past her house to notice she took a sign down! Smh get a life!!! She's aloud to be happy and move on with her life!!! You people need to grow up and quit meddling in other people business!!
Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Missy has always been a self centered c*nt. More about matching shoes and nails than she ever was focused on her marriage or child.
wtf

United States

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Danny wants all of Eugene's clothes so he can dress and be like Eugene..pretty sad huh??? All I can say is that's creepy.they love playing house in everything Eugene worked for and earned
Unknown

United States

#10 Mar 20, 2013
I think Danny likes Eugene's sloppy seconds!! So when r the Goodwins going to the boat?? Welcome Missy to a family of no good thieves!! I hope you all rot in hell!!
Learn 2 spell

United States

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Smh wrote:
You people are to funny! If you worry about yourself and your family as much as you worry about other people this world would be a much better place. Whatever Missy decides to do in her life is her business, and I'm sure dews happiness comes first!! Why do you people care what she does and how nosiy can you be to ride past her house to notice she took a sign down! Smh get a life!!! She's aloud to be happy and move on with her life!!! You people need to grow up and quit meddling in other people business!!
don't flatter yourself!! No one wants to see her or Danny's ugly ass!!! We would like to see her & the whole Goodwin clan to get out of our town
Smh

Radcliff, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2013
It seems funny to me that you people think you know so much about Danny and missy! But then say you don't care what they do or that you don't ever want to see them. But you notice they took a sign down or that missy worries about matching shoes or her nails!!! Seems like your awfully worried about them!! Trust me I'm sure Danny has his own cloths and money he doesn't need anyone else's!!! And it sounds like your pretty jealous of them to me!!! Who cares what they do or don't do!!! Get a life!!!! Worry about yourself and stay out of other people's business!!!! It's people like you that make wp such a bad place to live....
Smh

Radcliff, KY

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Learn 2 spell wrote:
<quoted text> don't flatter yourself!! No one wants to see her or Danny's ugly ass!!! We would like to see her & the whole Goodwin clan to get out of our town
awww!!!! So now I see its not just Danny and missy, it's the whole Goodwin family!!! Haha people like you make me laugh!!!! Why so worried about them?!??? Who cares what they do?
Pointless

United States

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Smh wrote:
<quoted text>awww!!!! So now I see its not just Danny and missy, it's the whole Goodwin family!!! Haha people like you make me laugh!!!! Why so worried about them?!??? Who cares what they do?
why do u care so much, Jennifer??? What u and missy r BFF now, stop looking if u can't take the truth...
Lol

United States

#15 Mar 20, 2013
I think Missy & Danny belong together...they are both dog meat to me...ugly inside & out. Karma is going to come back & we all will sit back & enjoy the show!!!
Smh

United States

#16 Mar 20, 2013
For one this isn't Jennifer!!! But if you must know I've known the Goodwin family for a very long time! And I could care less what any if them choose to do in their own lives! If whatever they do makes them happy who am I to say anything!!!!!
sick of it

Louisville, KY

#17 Mar 20, 2013
wow smh must not have a job since she can't stay off this site whahaha ;) You must be a part of the family!!! GET A JOB!!!! Who gives a shit about Missy and Danny!!! The only people who matter is Eugene's son and family!!! F*ck everyone else!!!
Crazy

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Mar 20, 2013
She knew it was coming and did nothing to help at all!!!!! If anything she was pushing him out of his home, away from his son. He lost everything dear to him!! Missy is at fault and could have done something. She was too worried about herself as usual.
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Mar 23, 2013
Eugene took it to his grave, he endured all the pain & took all the blame for everything!! He made Missy look like the good girl but I'm sure she's the same slut who slept with one of our officers in wp & he ended up leaving due to her!! She wouldn't leave the guy alone!! She never loved Eugene, only his money, she sucked him dry & I hope you lose it all, new husband, money & your son!! One day he will grow up & see you for who you really are!!! Karma will bite you one day....
Danny Fan

Rockford, IL

#20 Mar 25, 2013
I think you all have Danny figured wrong. He is a good hearted individual with a hardened exterior. He cares deeply for those around him, especially kids. He loves his mother and volunteers his time at homeless shelters and soup kitchens. Just the other day he picked up an opossum that had been injured and gave it mouth to mouth while he drove it to the animal hospital. He's an outstanding young man with a heart of gold. I watched him take groceries to a single mother struggling to get by. He helped an old lady cross the street and even carried her half way. He donates a days worth of salary every week to missions in Haiti. Shoot, I guess his only real flaw is being a Kentucky fan. Leave Danny alone so he can continue to be an upstanding citizen and contributor to what is right with the world. I don't know this Missy girl but she is lucky to have him. Heck, I'm kind of jealous she took him off the market. I just think he's so yummy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot blonde??? 6 hr kyfreak 1
Louisville the next Baltimore 7 hr truth 5
Ricky Ovington (Nov '13) 8 hr haha 5
Time Warner Cable 10 hr now you know 7
Candace Stevens Hall 10 hr EIIa 2
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 12 hr opie282 86
why is every man in westpoint over 40 ugly as hell (Oct '14) 12 hr your momma 3
More from around the web

Pleasure Ridge Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE