Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26312 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Jack DeVainey

Elizabethtown, KY

#27661 May 13, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been the last few days? The GOP is stating the terrorist DID do the Benghazi destruction ! And the administration lied about it!! This was what Ms. Susan Rice , Hillery , and Obama all said!!
Attacking women? You have lost your mind . This administration is attacking Religion, and you know it.
How is religion being attacked?
Charles

Louisa, KY

#27662 May 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are those WMD's you dumbass?
You gd Liar.
They were used on Syria that's what happened to them. They sure as heck didn't magically disappear. SMDH
Neither of my Teeth

Seattle, WA

#27663 May 13, 2013
Nuclear weaponry ??? Come on... now you're changing the lies...
Shew

Russell Springs, KY

#27666 May 14, 2013
Are we really still talking about Rand Paul? Who cares?
Neither of my Teeth

Seattle, WA

#27667 May 14, 2013
Darrell Issa, the guy leading the charge on the Benghazi House "investigation," finally offers a cogent explanation (at 0:59) why this is the worst scandal in American history:

[A]n act of terror is different than a terrorist attack.

Do they realize how stupid they sound?
&fe ature=player_embedded
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#27668 May 14, 2013
Nobamawhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're still stuck on stupid.
I see you are still stuck with your head up the Faux News ass.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#27669 May 14, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> They were used on Syria that's what happened to them. They sure as heck didn't magically disappear. SMDH
Where are the WMD's Stupid??

They were supposed to be in Iraq.
Nobamawhacker

Portage, MI

#27670 May 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are the WMD's Stupid??
They were supposed to be in Iraq.
Ask John Kerry, you know, the democrat intellectual who plainly stated "if you don't believe there are WMD's in Iraq then don't vote for me!" And the rest of congress from both parties.
Neither of my Teeth

Seattle, WA

#27671 May 14, 2013
They repeated the lie Bush assured them was true...

WOW !!!

Now a guy who's been LIED TO IS RESPONSIBLE ??

Heck, next you're blame shooting victims, FOR NOT DODGING !!!
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#27672 May 14, 2013
You call me senile and other names .Now it is my turn to advise you , you have not the intelligence you proclaim .Fie on you! Stupidity does not recognize intelligence of thinking!!!

This Administration is where we are!! This administration is where the lies are right now! This administration is where we have an IRS unfairly doing business when it is the one dept that should never be biased!!!

You are failures in the thinking world if you fail to grasp what is in front of your faces!!!
Neither of my Teeth

Seattle, WA

#27673 May 14, 2013
Darrell Issa, the guy leading the charge on the Benghazi House "investigation," finally offers a cogent explanation (at 0:59) why this is the worst scandal in American history:

[A]n act of terror is different than a terrorist attack.

Do they realize how stupid they sound?

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Funny, another bagger admits using illegal workers. Seems to me, past time to take a look....
Neither of my Teeth

Seattle, WA

#27674 May 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
You call me senile and other names .Now it is my turn to advise you , you have not the intelligence you proclaim .Fie on you! Stupidity does not recognize intelligence of thinking!!!
This Administration is where we are!! This administration is where the lies are right now! This administration is where we have an IRS unfairly doing business when it is the one dept that should never be biased!!!
You are failures in the thinking world if you fail to grasp what is in front of your faces!!!
They caught them and corrected it. Odd, you're complaining ABOUT FIXING IT ???

Come on, answer the "attack on religion", question.
Patriot

Villahermosa, Mexico

#27676 May 14, 2013
A sad bunch no doubt
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#27677 May 14, 2013
Neither of my Teeth wrote:
<quoted text>They caught them and corrected it. Odd, you're complaining ABOUT FIXING IT ???
Come on, answer the "attack on religion", question.
Attack on religion. 1. Remove the Ten Commandments from public places. 2. Decide the Constitution states separation of State and Religion when it does not . We have 2 centuries proving the mix. 3.Trying to force religion into doing what is against their belief . This is not just the Church but any related Religious Organization . You can Google this . I have only touched the surface.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#27678 May 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
You call me senile and other names .Now it is my turn to advise you , you have not the intelligence you proclaim .Fie on you! Stupidity does not recognize intelligence of thinking!!!
This Administration is where we are!! This administration is where the lies are right now! This administration is where we have an IRS unfairly doing business when it is the one dept that should never be biased!!!
You are failures in the thinking world if you fail to grasp what is in front of your faces!!!
Where are those WMD's you gd Liar.

Tell us!
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#27679 May 14, 2013
Not aware of any statement about "fixing it", but assuming you reference the I.R.S. maybe one way would be to go to the Fair Plan or Added Value Plan for taxation. Then none would be asking for anything(excluding all special interests from interference) and the I.R.S. would be out of individuals faces. We could fire all but a few for enforcement and just have book keepers to review the books of sellers. Think about it, not having to report income!!
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#27680 May 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are those WMD's you gd Liar.
Tell us!
You really are an idiot. They went to Syria and got used, don`t you follow the news? You know we all hate liars, that is part of the theme about Obama!! Soooo, never lie, it just takes more lies to get out of the first one.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#27681 May 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Attack on religion. 1. Remove the Ten Commandments from public places. 2. Decide the Constitution states separation of State and Religion when it does not . We have 2 centuries proving the mix. 3.Trying to force religion into doing what is against their belief . This is not just the Church but any related Religious Organization . You can Google this . I have only touched the surface.
The Constitution does state that Church and State are separate you ignorant, uneducated stupid pos.

Get an education dumbass.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#27682 May 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an idiot. They went to Syria and got used, don`t you follow the news? You know we all hate liars, that is part of the theme about Obama!! Soooo, never lie, it just takes more lies to get out of the first one.
George W. Bush says there were none you stupid gd Liar pos.

Do you disagree with your Messiah?
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#27683 May 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Not aware of any statement about "fixing it", but assuming you reference the I.R.S. maybe one way would be to go to the Fair Plan or Added Value Plan for taxation. Then none would be asking for anything(excluding all special interests from interference) and the I.R.S. would be out of individuals faces. We could fire all but a few for enforcement and just have book keepers to review the books of sellers. Think about it, not having to report income!!
Why you embarrassed by your lack of income you loser?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling all Christians in KY 10 hr Pikeville Parent 58
jamie jackson (Aug '10) 12 hr Aaron 2
Dominic Sitz 13 hr Dopey 7
are UFOs real 18 hr Hardly Worth Ment... 8
News The Latest: United CEO says upset by man dragge... Tue ThomasA 78
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) Tue _FLATLINE-------- 9,288
Piper scandal Tue Curious 1

Pleasure Ridge Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasure Ridge Park Mortgages