terri brown at mcdonalds at terry and...

terri brown at mcdonalds at terry and greenwood

i know

Jamestown, KY

#1 May 14, 2009
she is screwing whoever that will give it to her she has herpes so good luck with that, she just did her supervisor lokks like he is goin to have some sores sorry man hope the best for u.
well

Jamestown, KY

#2 May 14, 2009
who wants to eat at a mcdonalds with your food bein served by someone with herpes dont u know it flakes off on thier skin, yuck i aint eatin at mcdonalds on greenwood again, please let everyone know her name is terri brown, if u dont get it through the food she will screw all the guys that work there and everyone is goin to have it. good luck prp.
howitis

Palo Alto, CA

#3 May 15, 2009
Ahhh, somebody got their feelings hurt when their affections were rejected. You may think that it helps to slander them on Topix, but you'll recover nonetheless, even without the junior high approach to your dilema.
just saying

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Oct 10, 2009
lol howitis I agree with you 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Were They Doing For Seven Years? 47 min mlybanon 1
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 5 hr General Lee 103
News A look side the spirited lives of distillery cats 5 hr Senator Onthedownlow 1
memories of the 60s and 70s growing up in Jeffe... (Dec '08) 6 hr Terry M 1,956
Mohamed Ali was not the best heavy weight of al... 9 hr clinton scum 8
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 14 hr Common sense 4,130
louder than life no strings attached (Oct '15) 15 hr BrentD 4

Pleasure Ridge Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasure Ridge Park Mortgages