Stealing all around West Point

Stealing all around West Point

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tiredofit

Radcliff, KY

#1 Aug 29, 2011
Is anyone else around here getting their garages robbed and gas siphoned out of their tanks or is it just me! I'm pretty sure I know who it is, but don't wanna point fingers til I have proof.
times is hard

Louisville, KY

#2 Aug 29, 2011
Have you reported it to the sheriff of Nottingham?It probably was Robin Hood or one of his companion's.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 30, 2011
i dont think anyone with money is getting ripped off, just us poor folk that live near all the druggies
Greg

Madisonville, KY

#4 Aug 31, 2011
Urshty wrote:
i dont think anyone with money is getting ripped off, just us poor folk that live near all the druggies
It's probably Brian Board, he's the biggest druggy in town.
Yeah

Alexandria, KY

#5 Aug 31, 2011
Not Brian, he's in jail
mememe

Covington, KY

#6 Sep 9, 2011
Yeah wrote:
Not Brian, he's in jail
maybe its jesse thompson... hes a known theif as well
brian goodwin THEIF

United States

#7 Mar 7, 2012
its safe now wp hes behind bars...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 7, 2012
I heard it was him, certainly not sad to hear he's in jail
Fyi

United States

#10 Mar 7, 2012
Patrick, Johnny, and Samuel
grand5

Latonia, KY

#11 Mar 11, 2012
He had been stealing from me for a long time,I just could not prove it. I am so glad he is in jail.I do hope he gets help there because his mother wont get him help.
MLR

Latonia, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2012
What about that bryan goodwin he robbed me blind
Pointer

United States

#13 Mar 11, 2012
How do you know it was Brian?
River Rat

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Mar 13, 2012
Hang out at Rhonda's, you'll hear all about it.
fyi

United States

#15 Mar 19, 2012
Yeah I would believe everything I heard from rhondas!!!!
jennifer

Latonia, KY

#18 Mar 20, 2012
I think all you immature kids in west point need to get your facts straight before you start running your mouth about someone. For one you know nothing about Brian Goodwin or his family. And I can bet if he wasn't in jail that not the first one of you hidden behind your computer would say anything to his face. And as far as hearing anything from rhondas, its sad that the nosy people down there have no other life other than talking about other people. Maybe if thier lives had meaning then they wouldn't have to talk about other people.. I think its funny. Grow up people, say it to the persons face if you have something to say.. if y'all know so much about Brian's family, than I guess you know he has brothers and sisters around there. Say something to us if you have a problem.
sparky

Covington, KY

#19 Mar 20, 2012
grand5 wrote:
He had been stealing from me for a long time,I just could not prove it. I am so glad he is in jail.I do hope he gets help there because his mother wont get him help.
what do you know about his mother get a life and mind your own family I'm sure that would give you plenty to do
jennifer

Latonia, KY

#20 Mar 20, 2012
MLR wrote:
What about that bryan goodwin he robbed me blind
if you know so much about him then you should know how to spell his name. Smh
Felicia goodwin

United States

#21 Mar 20, 2012
And to say anything about my mom are u kidding me? My mom done everything she could. Its other moms who do drugs with there kids or buydrugs for their kids who is a bad,mom and my mom is not that person. Putting my mom out there is crossing the line. Tell me who u are and I promise I wont hide behind the computer or a false name ill talk to u like grown people do. Felicia goodwin
crime is down

Campbellsville, KY

#22 Mar 20, 2012
If we don't known nothing, then why is he in jail?
jennifer

Latonia, KY

#23 Mar 21, 2012
crime is down wrote:
If we don't known nothing, then why is he in jail?
hes in jail because the decisions he made to hang around the low life pieces of shit in wp. And I know For a fact there is still stuff getting stolen around wp, cause it was from me just a couple days ago. So If you know so much tell when Brian became magic and could steal from me while hes in jail. Exactly you know NOTHING. So instead of wording about him you need to worry about the ones that r still doing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finally!! 8 hr Anon 14
how to get out of paying child support 17 hr MarkVest_ 3
Perry Shananaquet (Dec '10) Thu Faye 3
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Wed Alfred 4,125
Jack Harlow Wed MarkVest_ 1
Glenview Park Subdivision (Apr '12) Wed William 47
Pleasure Ridge Park Jukebox (Jul '12) Aug '17 Musikologist 17

Pleasure Ridge Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance