royal birth vs average american birth

royal birth vs average american birth

Politically incorrect

United States

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Royal birth 15 k average American birth 16k. I just had a baby and the cost was 2500 that's two thousand five hundred dollars. Such lies!
TheTruth

Radcliff, KY

#2 Aug 1, 2013
The media still loves shoving that royal shit down our throats. Who cares about some p.o.s that won't have to work a day in his pathetic shielded life.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 2, 2013
Politically incorrect wrote:
Royal birth 15 k average American birth 16k. I just had a baby and the cost was 2500 that's two thousand five hundred dollars. Such lies!
That $2500 is more than likely 1 bill. You have the anesthesiologist, the dr, and hospital stay that you get billed from. So in fact, if you're a self pay and have no type of insurance, you will owe upwards of around $15,000. Luckily my health insurance thru my work covered a lot of mine when I had my daughter. Plus the cost is also determined if the baby is full term and nothing wrong with him/her because if they have to be hooked up to any type of machinery after being born, you're going to pay for that as well. Not including the hospital pharmacy for whatever meds they give you before and after the child birth. There's just a lot to factor in when figuring the cost of child birth. All of my bills were around $15,000 when I had my daughter, and that was 9 years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Record Breaking Hog 44 min jim thompson 1
Are south Louisville girls worth it? 2 hr Politically Incor... 3
Why are girls in south Louisville and Dixie hig... 4 hr Chelsey 14
News Martinrea at impasse with UAW over cuts (Apr '09) 7 hr shockwave 24
The Healing Place 10 hr Heroin News 4
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 12 hr jlynxx 9,214
All lives matter 14 hr Sandy06 174

Pleasure Ridge Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance