Three Arrested in Muhlenberg County on Drug Charges

Feb 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kentucky State Police

Through course of an investigation by Detective McPherson, indictment warrants were obtained on the Nathan G. Knight age 31 of Beechmont, KY, Freddie Stewart age 66 of Graham, KY & Steven Ball age 46 of Central City, KY.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
thats awesome

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Bout time somebody went after the ones that thought they were untouchable. Keep it up Det. McPherson. I've been reading a lot about your work here lately. You've got my support.
Josh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Damn, this county's goin to hell in a hand basket
stovepipe69

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

it went to hell in a hand basket a long time ago,the only thing there is drugies and run down blds,busted up side walks,if central city was smart they can get gov grants to fix the side walks
billy

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

So Marty Jordans involved in drugs to!? I know he looks messed up a lot when I get my hair cut but I didn't realize he was that far in to it.
carman 52

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

i know him a little,but i guess i really dont,at least from what i have heard.
paul

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

He's into drugs big time! Can get you anything you want at the ol barber shop!
out of luck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

paul wrote:
He's into drugs big time! Can get you anything you want at the ol barber shop!
. I think you are full of it just saying if this were true a lot of cops must have known and been in on it
Bill Thornton

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Josh wrote:
Damn, this county's goin to hell in a hand basket
----------There is no LAW that requires A MAN to have A DRIVERS LICENSE to TRAVEL in his PRIVATE AUTOMOBILE !!------- BUT, IF you are DRIVING you are making money on the hwy. you are OPERATING IN COMMERCE . IF,YOU are OPERATING IN COMMERCE ; YOU ARE IN THE JUIRSDICTION of THE CORPERATION ,called KENTUCKY UNBRIDLED SPERIT----http://www.yellowpag es.com/greenville-ky/governmen t-city-police-dep?g=Greenville %2C +KY&q=Government+City+poli ce+Dep.#: THE DETENION CENTER IS A CORPERATION ;CALLED BLUHORSE !!! Get A BLACKS LAW DICTIONERY ;look up these words: PERSON ,DRIVING ,OPERATOR ,MAY INCLUDING ,STRAWMAN ,VEHICLE ,APPLACATION , REGISTRITION, DRIVER LICNESE ,UNDERSTAND it means to STAND UNDER SOMEONEs WILL IN OTHER WORDS THEY ARE ASKING YOU TO BE THEIR SLAVE ;; AND YOU SAY YES, YOU JUST MADE A VIRBLE CONTRACT !!!TO DO WHATE EVER THEY SAY!!!
WAKEUP GET A BLACKS LAW DIC. AND FIGHT BACK WITH WORDS!!!,------Interesting websight== http://muhlenbergdetention.com/Inmates.aspx ------ signed;Jhon Doe of the Smith family.....ucc..1-308
Peggy

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Bill Thornton wrote:
<quoted text>----------There is no LAW that requires A MAN to have A DRIVERS LICENSE to TRAVEL in his PRIVATE AUTOMOBILE !!------- BUT, IF you are DRIVING you are making money on the hwy. you are OPERATING IN COMMERCE . IF,YOU are OPERATING IN COMMERCE ; YOU ARE IN THE JUIRSDICTION of THE CORPERATION ,called KENTUCKY UNBRIDLED SPERIT----http://www.yellowpag es.com/greenville- ky/government-city-police-dep? g=Greenville%2C +KY&q=Government+City+poli ce+Dep.#: THE DETENION CENTER IS A CORPERATION ;CALLED BLUHORSE !!! Get A BLACKS LAW DICTIONERY ;look up these words: PERSON ,DRIVING ,OPERATOR ,MAY INCLUDING ,STRAWMAN ,VEHICLE ,APPLACATION , REGISTRITION, DRIVER LICNESE ,UNDERSTAND it means to STAND UNDER SOMEONEs WILL IN OTHER WORDS THEY ARE ASKING YOU TO BE THEIR SLAVE ;; AND YOU SAY YES, YOU JUST MADE A VIRBLE CONTRACT !!!TO DO WHATE EVER THEY SAY!!!
WAKEUP GET A BLACKS LAW DIC. AND FIGHT BACK WITH WORDS!!!,------Interesting websight== http://muhlenbergdetention.com/Inmates.aspx ------ signed;Jhon Doe of the Smith family.....ucc..1-308
and where do you find one of these to buy it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pleasure Ridge Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pleasure Ridge Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••