Comments
21 - 40 of 41 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2014
Everyone hates you

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-Masters- wrote:
How bad u wanna blow me?
I'd like to see your brains blown out pretty bad.

“I got my ass beat by the cops”

Since: Feb 13

Gallitin co, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 17, 2013
 
Everyone hates you wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to see your brains blown out pretty bad.
Why you gotta say stuf like that yo?

“I got my ass beat by the cops”

Since: Feb 13

Gallitin co, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 17, 2013
 
John Masters wrote:
I'm sorry mama, I never meant to hurt you.
I never meant to make you cry,
but tonight I'm comin' out the closet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yRieA_2RFN0XX
I gotta be me yall. I cant hide my feelings for men any more. Stop bein haters and love each otha yo
rick

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 18, 2013
 
Johnny Crooked Nose wrote:
<quoted text>I gotta be me yall. I cant hide my feelings for men any more. Stop bein haters and love each otha yo
Nice shower cap, fruitloop.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 18, 2013
 
Do the world a favor, and kill urself.
rick

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 18, 2013
 
-Masters- wrote:
Do the world a favor, and kill urself.
That's what you'll be wanting to do after Tri-pod and his fellow inmates take your manhood away (as if you had any manhood to begin with, lol)!
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 18, 2013
 
rick wrote:
<quoted text>That's what you'll be wanting to do after Tri-pod and his fellow inmates take your manhood away (as if you had any manhood to begin with, lol)!
I hope so. I'm soooo gay and just can't tell anyone about it.
good

Henderson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 18, 2013
 
Revelations wrote:
<quoted text> Being gay is a sin..why? Because God likes to impose unfairness? No. More than likely god has made homosexuality a sin due to the diseases anal sex ''aka sodomy'' has the potential to spread, also the halt of constructive responsible procreation, and the possibility of tearing anal cavity which could result in hemorrage, and as well as stretching the anus so much you cannot use the rest room correctly. This goes for hetero anal as well. We have but to look at gods other commandments and know and explain their scientific value as well...example : circumcision....this prevents fungus and disease as well as quell genital warts, not a cure but prevents spreading as bad. There are many commands god gave us for reasons so that we may be healthy and live a long, fulfilled, prosperous life.
Revelations,, its a sin to judge others. You don't know shit when it comes to anal sex... Not all gay men like anal sex. Loving someone of the same sex is NOT A SIN.. IT NEVER WAS! Get over it you hateful narrow minded fuckwad! I hope you have a child who grows up gay! Maybe you are gay! Ya know back in 1996 the University of Georgia did a study about Homosexuality...

They took 24 Heterosexual men or men who claimed to be heterosexual. divided them into two groups of 12. one group said homosexuality did not bother them they were ok with it.

The other group said it was a sin and its disgusting. they showed both groups Homosexual Imagery.

The results were: the group who said they did not care one way or the other if someone was gay showed zero to little sexual arousal to the Homosexual imagery.

the group who said it was disgusting showed a very high sexual arousal rate and or sexual response.

Revelations COME OUT OF YOUR CLOSET YOU PANZIE! TURD BULGAR

“I got my ass beat by the cops”

Since: Feb 13

Gallitin co, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

rick wrote:
<quoted text>Nice shower cap, fruitloop.
I didn't want to mess up my frosted hair yo
ha ha ha

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Johnny Crooked Nose wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't want to mess up my frosted hair yo
I bt those fellas in the state pen are really going to love it. Lol...

Since: Feb 13

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 27, 2013
 
Revelations wrote:
<quoted text>Being gay is a sin..why? Because God likes to impose unfairness? No. More than likely god has made homosexuality a sin due to the diseases anal sex ''aka sodomy'' has the potential to spread, also the halt of constructive responsible procreation, and the possibility of tearing anal cavity which could result in hemorrage, and as well as stretching the anus so much you cannot use the rest room correctly. This goes for hetero anal as well. We have but to look at gods other commandments and know and explain their scientific value as well...example : circumcision....this prevents fungus and disease as well as quell genital warts, not a cure but prevents spreading as bad. There are many commands god gave us for reasons so that we may be healthy and live a long, fulfilled, prosperous life.
Amen Brother!!
John Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Why yall gotta hate yo?
hot dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 29, 2013
 
-Masters- wrote:
How bad u wanna blow me?
I do. Real bad. Ill make you come so hard. Try it. You won't regret
Update

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 17, 2013
 
Johnny Crooked Nose wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't want to mess up my frosted hair yo
Looks like little Johnny has another court date coming up april 18th!

“Ouch, my butt hurts!”

Since: Feb 13

Help! I'm in jail!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 22, 2013
 
Update wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like little Johnny has another court date coming up april 18th!
Why you gotta tell everybody?
Mark is a downlow DSer

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
May 14, 2013
 
Jail House Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>Why you gotta tell everybody?
How's that jail house booty of yours doing these days, Johnny crotchblower?

“Ouch, my butt hurts!”

Since: Feb 13

Help! I'm in jail!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 25, 2013
 
rick wrote:
<quoted text>That's what you'll be wanting to do after Tri-pod and his fellow inmates take your manhood away (as if you had any manhood to begin with, lol)!
To late yo
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 26, 2013
 
Update wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like little Johnny has another court date coming up april 18th!
He has another one coming up next month too!

COMMONWEALTH VS. MASTERS, JONATHAN

Scheduled Events

JURY TRIAL10/11/2013 09:00 AMHJ204

http://kcoj.kycourts.net/CourtRecords/Results...

It's the big jury trial, johnny girl, uh er, boy!

Bend over time will be coming REAL soon!!!

Tick tock! Tick tock! Lmao...
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Apr 20, 2014
 
Johnny Crooked Nose wrote:
<quoted text>I gotta be me yall. I cant hide my feelings for men any more. Stop bein haters and love each otha yo
Lmao
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Apr 28, 2014
 
Please go back in it!

I have nothing against homosexuals, but I find them them to be extremely irritating & annoying when they feel they have to tell everyone about their sex lives. Plus, it disgust me. And frankly & think everyone is getting tired of the in-your-face propaganda

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch McConnell 33 min ADHD 358
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 52 min Dr Rachel 1,030
7th street and Hill (Dec '07) 1 hr Ernie 117
jeffrey lynn haag ( sabre lane _ louisville ky 2 hr kelly huston 2
Alison Grimes' accepts illegal campaign contrib... 3 hr ivote 5
Clinton to appear in Lexington, Hazard with Grimes 4 hr Grimes works for ... 191
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Republicans Are S... 26,229

Search the Pleasure Ridge Park Forum:
•••
•••
Pleasure Ridge Park Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pleasure Ridge Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pleasure Ridge Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pleasure Ridge Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pleasure Ridge Park
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••