Review: Jan R Waddell Sr Law Office
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BULL CRAP

Louisville, KY

#22 Jul 28, 2010
REAL196 wrote:
His house is so nasty!!! That says alot about a person. I dont know who ever said he was a good attorney! He is pathetic!
I work in the court house and I see this wannabe/useD car saleman every day. His suits looks like he slept in them. Poor excuse for a lawyer. The best part of him was left in the cheap beer he buys.
David

Louisville, KY

#23 Jul 28, 2010
Does he still play for the other team???
X Client

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Jul 29, 2010
Attorney Waddale had done a great job defending me until he wanted something more than money. A piece of work.
wanna be paid

Louisville, KY

#25 Nov 17, 2010
He doesn't pay court reporters who provide reporting services either. What a LOSER!
misled

Salem, IN

#26 Jan 11, 2013
Jan Waddell is not a good attorney. He will lie to you, treat you like an idiot and take your money, promising you the best outcome but ultimately sabatoging you. Paid him too much money to have to deal with the stress and poor outcome of his "services." Looking back, I would have been better off representing myself. Would have saved a lot of money AND had a better outcome. Essentially, a POS.
Concerned Parent

Columbia, KY

#27 Jan 30, 2013
We received a post card after my son was arrested that said "son in jail....call Waddell". We hired him and all I have to say is if your time is not important to you at all...then this will be the perfect lawyer for you! We had 2 court dates. The first one he was 30 minutes late...came in grabbed the docket and disappeared for an hour leaving us wondering where he was. On the 2nd court date...he showed up 3 hours late. My son was the very last person to be seen that day. He did not bother to call and inform us he was going to be tardy. I called him 5 times before he called back....only to let me know he was going to be another hour and a half. I ended up doing half his job for him by speaking with the prosecuter myself and striking a friendly conversation with him. My sons case was dismissed. Hopefully we will never need another lawyer but if we do....definitely will not be Jan Waddell!
UgotoBkidding

Lockport, IL

#28 Jan 19, 2014
'BEWARE OF JAN. WADDELL '
BEWARE!!! It took me about 30 mins. 2 come to terms w/what this ignorant so called lawyer texted to me after we told him that we did not want to retain his services due to the numerous of online complaints. We that must have ticked him off because we then received a texted from him saying "we are criminals & loser & that we are using his online review as an excuse..(duhhh yeah) because we probably didn't have the $ anyway; I texted him back and told him that that was very unprofessional, he then texted back and called my husband all sort of names (profanity names).
I just want to thank everyone for their reviews, w/o them we would've been taken by this so called lawyer On another note how can this man practice law with all of his convictions...sounds like a lawyer scam to me...#ijs#
shawty

United States

#29 May 16, 2014
Mannn yall let dude take yall money lol he's doing good on my bds cases .. just stay on his ass he'll get the job done .. plus dont everrrr pay him all the money up front !!! Yall crazy lol
Gyddffffk

Bronx, NY

#30 Oct 9, 2014
Jan is a lunatic. I don't know why you folks in Louisville don't know that. He is certifiably insane. It runs in his family and beyond.
Mother

Evansville, IN

#31 Feb 14, 2015
REAL196 wrote:
His house is so nasty!!! That says alot about a person. I dont know who ever said he was a good attorney! He is pathetic!
So is his nasty-ass half-white wife & her nasty-ass family, know him way too well!
Useless

Evansville, IN

#32 Feb 17, 2015
for others wrote:
He was suspended from the practice of law on February 4, 2003, for failing to comply with the continuing legal education requirements pursuant to SCR 3.669 . At the time of his suspension, Petitioner had pending disciplinary complaints against him that prevented him from being eligible to apply for restoration until they were resolved . The complaints were ultimately resolved on June 17, 2004. At that time, this Court entered a Confidential Opinion and Order sustaining, without objection from Bar Counsel, Petitioner's Motion for Private Reprimand. Petitioner was reprimanded because he commingled personal funds with client funds in his escrow account in violation of SCR 3 .130-1 .15(a).
I would report him to the Bar, BBB and anyone else in a heartbeat if it were me.
Law office? You mean "warsh" house!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Patriot 588
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr Sharlene45 9,006
A&G towing and recovery (Feb '14) 6 hr Apm 9
Shannon Dossey Apr '16 Curious 1
Pleasure Ridge Park Jukebox (Jul '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 15
You lose (Nov '15) Nov '15 Queen B 1
Erica D (Nov '14) Nov '14 cotton candy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasure Ridge Park Mortgages