Merlene Davis: McConnell should apolo...

Merlene Davis: McConnell should apologize to Judd, others battling mental illness

There are 19 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Apr 10, 2013, titled Merlene Davis: McConnell should apologize to Judd, others battling mental illness. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

If you or someone you know needs help with depression or other mental illness, contact the National Alliance on Mental Illness, Lexington, at 272-7891 or go to Namilex.org. When news broke Tuesday that a recording had been uncovered of a campaign strategy session in Louisville conducted by Republican Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

car mat

Lexington, KY

#1 Apr 11, 2013
hey merlene get the nut cases off the streets along with all the thieves,tell obuma to not give america to the musilums also get all the mexicans and all their anchor babies off all govt services and see how much money you save the taxpayer
Sad American

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Apr 12, 2013
Ashley Judd writes a book and discusses her mental illness and suicide attempts. The Democrats, fearing the challenge that McConnell is giving Obama and deciding that the best way to defeat him would be to run a woman who just happen to lap up publicity by going to UK basketball games like a kitten laps up milk. McConnell knows that even though Judd is no mental heavy weight, she can count on three things which will make her likely to win.(1) she is female and women tend to vote for women (2) Wild eyed male UK fans think that she is a super fan and to them that qualifies her to be a U.S. senator (3) Obama will see to it that maga bucks would come to help her campaign.

So McConnell supporters are talking about ways to defeat her. They have read the book. It is public knowledge. Somebody bugs the meeting for a far left wing outfit called Mother Jones and the rest is history.

And Merlene thinks that Judd deserves an apology? How stupid. This Watergate type thing is now being used by he media as a savage McConnell ploy and few are talking about bugging private meetings.
Jock Strapp

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Apr 12, 2013
car mat wrote:
hey merlene get the nut cases off the streets along with all the thieves,tell obuma to not give america to the musilums also get all the mexicans and all their anchor babies off all govt services and see how much money you save the taxpayer
That Mconnal guy has don stepped in it. Ashlay Jud is a smart woman. She loves them Cats. She is pretty good looking. What else duz you need. Mconnal knos she can beet him. He gits a bunch of Losserville fans together and they talk about talk about her being crazy. Someone has found out about it and now every body knows that Mconnal had on stepped in it. It is on his shoes and he kaint get it off and it stinks. I am going to vote against Mconnal and I hope that every real fan of the Big Blue Nation duz two.
Poledancer

Mount Washington, KY

#4 Apr 12, 2013
Jock Strapp wrote:
<quoted text>
That Mconnal guy has don stepped in it. Ashlay Jud is a smart woman. She loves them Cats. She is pretty good looking. What else duz you need. Mconnal knos she can beet him. He gits a bunch of Losserville fans together and they talk about talk about her being crazy. Someone has found out about it and now every body knows that Mconnal had on stepped in it. It is on his shoes and he kaint get it off and it stinks. I am going to vote against Mconnal and I hope that every real fan of the Big Blue Nation duz two.
Your name says it all! Try going back to school (spelling) between picking up the trash for WM. I understand there's an opening driving Ashley around for her various photo ops, you know, bare it all. Hey, you right,she could win, look how far her bare hooters have taken her.

By the way, don't include my beloved cats in your dumb ass comments, fool.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#5 Apr 12, 2013
'McConnell should apologize to Judd, others battling mental illness'

It'll take him awhile to apologize to all the teadeads.

hahahahahahahaha
Jock Srapp

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Apr 12, 2013
Poledancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name says it all! Try going back to school (spelling) between picking up the trash for WM. I understand there's an opening driving Ashley around for her various photo ops, you know, bare it all. Hey, you right,she could win, look how far her bare hooters have taken her.
By the way, don't include my beloved cats in your dumb ass comments, fool.
I see tht we both are fer them Cats. I loves the Cats. I loves Cal. We is going to win it all next year and take it back from Looservelle. I don't care about spalling. Them teachers don't learn me nothing. Ain't my fault. But i gots me a good job and I gots me a wife an two kids. That algabra and studdyin about them dead people don't mount to much. That is why I thank that them Cats is the bestest thing about UK.
Ashley Jud loves the Cats. I seed her once at a UK game on the TV and she is pretty to. That Mconnal guy don slurred her. I aim to vote against him if even that run Traiter Rick Patarno again her.
Go cats
Poledancer

Mount Washington, KY

#7 Apr 13, 2013
Jock Srapp wrote:
<quoted text>
I see tht we both are fer them Cats. I loves the Cats. I loves Cal. We is going to win it all next year and take it back from Looservelle. I don't care about spalling. Them teachers don't learn me nothing. Ain't my fault. But i gots me a good job and I gots me a wife an two kids. That algabra and studdyin about them dead people don't mount to much. That is why I thank that them Cats is the bestest thing about UK.
Ashley Jud loves the Cats. I seed her once at a UK game on the TV and she is pretty to. That Mconnal guy don slurred her. I aim to vote against him if even that run Traiter Rick Patarno again her.
Go cats
Better suggestion, have your mother or father type your comments. Better still, maybe do your homework.
Poledancer

Mount Washington, KY

#8 Apr 13, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
'McConnell should apologize to Judd, others battling mental illness'
It'll take him awhile to apologize to all the teadeads.
hahahahahahahaha
Speaking for yourself, "others have mental problems"!
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Apr 13, 2013
hahahaha.... the left, first to attack those with learning disabilities, or those over weight...accuse people of murder...not to mention complain about wire tapping terrorists, also torture them.. and they need to tell others to play nice? and not wire tap or torture bad guys..... mcconnell doesnt have time to apologize to almost every lib who has a mental illness, itll take him a million yrs....maybe o should start the apology tour up for us..... libs are nuts....their messiah has said horrible stuff about law biding us citizenry
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Apr 13, 2013
oblamer needs to come out and stand up for mrs occonnell in their war on women, esp minority women.... even oblamer knows the lefts attacks are "over the top" esp from so many who have no "skin in the game"..... wasnt he supposed to end all of that?.. he said he was ..... guess he was lying to u again huh libbies?.... the left needs to apologize to them both, then on to the palins....bush's .....all other repub us citizens ....t party... i still havent heard of one old timer being pushed off a cliff by a repub ..... i guess i keep missing that evidence ........
Donwatsn

Kingsport, TN

#14 Apr 14, 2013
car mat wrote:
Brilliant piece of writing from an obvious turtle lover. Your country is going down the tubes and you continue to show us why and how. You're like a ball and chain that America has to drag along into the 21st century. In the time it took you to complain about the poor, EXXON just took $9,000 of your taxes. You're so stupid that you think the poor people have all the money. I'd take a Muslim and a Mexican over ou anytime
Sad American

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Apr 14, 2013
The sad thing is that people like Davis don't seem to understand that bugging a private conversation and then giving the tape to an ultra liberal magazine like Mother Jones is against the law and very much in the vein of Watergate.

Now Davis and others of her type in the media are making McConnell the bad guy. Those in the meeting discussed the self claimed mental problems which Judd exposed in her book. He picked on a defenseless little girl. That sort of stuff.

Here is the truth. A Democratic political action committee (PAC) sought to discredit a sitting U.S. Senator by illegally bugging a private meeting. They did this after the candidate Judd dropped out of the race. The Democrats are seeking another woman to run and the idea was to discredit the evil male and use that to bomb him with hits during his campaign against the woman, whomever she might be.

If you love Obama, you love it. If you love Democracy and honesty you hate it.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#16 Apr 14, 2013
clearly Democrats somehow taped it, and are now bitching about what was said. Problem is that they shouldn't have recorded at all, kind of illegal....
see the light

El Paso, TX

#17 Apr 14, 2013
Who cares what was said about Ashley Judd, look what they did to Sarah Palin. He doesn't owe any apology.
smarter than ewe

Radcliff, KY

#20 Apr 16, 2013
Sman wrote:
<quoted text>
What you, and rethugs like you, don't understand is that it was not a private conversation, it was heard in the hall way.
Pour *two* gallons of gasoline over your head and light it. You don't deserve to live. In your next life, don't name-call and type derogatory insults about others. Is that plain enough for you, Sman!?
Jock Strapp

Harrodsburg, KY

#22 Apr 16, 2013
see the light wrote:
clearly Democrats somehow taped it, and are now bitching about what was said. Problem is that they shouldn't have recorded at all, kind of illegal....
When you is dealing with a man like Mconnell and he is picking on a little girl like Ashlie Jud then it is alrite to tape it to prove that they is going to make fun of her and claim that she are crazie. Why can't they give it to a magazaine? It is news and they is in the news businee.

If you don't want people to know what you is going to do then don't git together and skeme about saying bad things about UK fans like Ashlie Jud.

That sara Paling ain't no count. Whatevfer they said bout her was the truth. So why not.
Jock Strapp

Harrodsburg, KY

#23 Apr 16, 2013
Sad American wrote:
Ashley Judd writes a book and discusses her mental illness and suicide attempts. The Democrats, fearing the challenge that McConnell is giving Obama and deciding that the best way to defeat him would be to run a woman who just happen to lap up publicity by going to UK basketball games like a kitten laps up milk. McConnell knows that even though Judd is no mental heavy weight, she can count on three things which will make her likely to win.(1) she is female and women tend to vote for women (2) Wild eyed male UK fans think that she is a super fan and to them that qualifies her to be a U.S. senator (3) Obama will see to it that maga bucks would come to help her campaign.
So McConnell supporters are talking about ways to defeat her. They have read the book. It is public knowledge. Somebody bugs the meeting for a far left wing outfit called Mother Jones and the rest is history.
And Merlene thinks that Judd deserves an apology? How stupid. This Watergate type thing is now being used by he media as a savage McConnell ploy and few are talking about bugging private meetings.
When Ashlie Jud rites a book she can say what she wants. Not ever body going to read it. I did not know that she don tried to kill herself or that she was afraid of yallar socks and stuff like that. That Mconnal bunch done told me about it. So it is his fault that I knows that our Aslie might be a little crazie. Because of what he don to Aslie none of us UK fans had ought to vote for him.
Jock Strapp

Harrodsburg, KY

#24 Apr 16, 2013
Sman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, go to corner gas station. Purchase a gallon of gasoline. Pour gasoline over your body. Ask friend for a light. Have a good day!
Is that a good picture of what you looks like? If it is then I reckon that you ain't too smart. You don't rite like you is. Is you?
see the light

El Paso, TX

#25 Apr 16, 2013
Jock Strapp wrote:
<quoted text>
When you is dealing with a man like Mconnell and he is picking on a little girl like Ashlie Jud then it is alrite to tape it to prove that they is going to make fun of her and claim that she are crazie. Why can't they give it to a magazaine? It is news and they is in the news businee.
If you don't want people to know what you is going to do then don't git together and skeme about saying bad things about UK fans like Ashlie Jud.
That sara Paling ain't no count. Whatevfer they said bout her was the truth. So why not.
You Libs can sure dish it out but can't take it in return, Bunch of WIMPS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rapper Master P makes Christmas bright for murd... (Dec '13) 3 min rebel111 4
Smoking Ban Wrong (Jun '07) 3 min Fredrick 44
News Op-ed: How a Gay Baptist Preacher in Kentucky T... 12 min rebel111 22
Review: Cardinal Towing 1 hr rebel111 3
Rebel111 1 hr rebel111 2
what are the areas to avoid? 3 hr Need to Know 13
Dixie/Greenwood Rd. (Sep '14) Mar '15 Smitty 2
More from around the web

Pleasure Ridge Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pleasure Ridge Park Mortgages