First Prev
of 3
Next Last
smarta55

Jackson, TN

#1 Feb 6, 2010
lets see they had a brother that would put beer bottles and glow sticks up his ass .he is in the defiant crew now and is a president of thier evansville chapter.They also have one member from ohio and an international officer the shared a special moment with ice a hand and a cock .So cgar stroked naked daves dick with ice at one of the gay iomc parties.I dont know how true it is but the source is a brother seen that shit and he quit so i believe him.
Umm Hmm

Lincoln, DE

#3 Nov 30, 2010
I believe everything you posted. Hell A&E showed alot of homosexual acts in 22 minutes and they were supposedly with them for 3-4 days.
suport iron order mc

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2011
i realy feal sory for you guys you guys dont got nouthing else to do with your lives besides talk shit a bout outher pepol iron order aint like that man me and you both know that aint true so stop tring to start shit
Really

Lincoln, DE

#5 Jan 26, 2011
suport iron order mc wrote:
i realy feal sory for you guys you guys dont got nouthing else to do with your lives besides talk shit a bout outher pepol iron order aint like that man me and you both know that aint true so stop tring to start shit
You've got to be kidding me!! I have seen it in person! I tell it like it is!! Facts are facts!! They backstab their members or so called brothers all the time. They all whine and complain about everything. Scared as sh*t when its time to man up!

Lets here your comeback!
Real Deal

United States

#6 Mar 20, 2011
Iron Order in Wisconsin is a Joke!
The leader is a hot dog eating lard ass. Nothing but posers,
and a disgrace to 3 patch clubs. They have no respect for dominate
clubs.They would'nt know Brotherhood if it ran down their legs.
The Real Real Deal

Escanaba, MI

#8 Mar 23, 2011
Real Deal wrote:
Iron Order in Wisconsin is a Joke!
The leader is a hot dog eating lard ass. Nothing but posers,
and a disgrace to 3 patch clubs. They have no respect for dominate
clubs.They would'nt know Brotherhood if it ran down their legs.
Commenting on something you have no clue about. Get a life and let the Iron Order do their thing, poser.
What are you the real deal of? Maybe gay sex or sitting behind a computer pretending to be tough. You most likely don't even ride!
Real Deal

United States

#9 Mar 27, 2011
Slip your panties on PUNK and hop on your Moped,
and go ride with the IRON LOSERS.
after 30 days on your knees, you'll get a patch too. The Wisconsin Chapter will teach you the
different applications of a Hot Dog.
The Real Real Deal

Black River Falls, WI

#10 Apr 17, 2011
Real Deal wrote:
Slip your panties on PUNK and hop on your Moped,
and go ride with the IRON LOSERS.
after 30 days on your knees, you'll get a patch too. The Wisconsin Chapter will teach you the
different applications of a Hot Dog.
Since you live so close why don't we meet and discuss this. I don't ride with a crew but I do represent myself. Let me know through here and I would be happy to discuss this with you in person. Let me know when and where, Titus.
The Real Real Deal

Black River Falls, WI

#11 Apr 17, 2011
Real Deal wrote:
Slip your panties on PUNK and hop on your Moped,
and go ride with the IRON LOSERS.
after 30 days on your knees, you'll get a patch too. The Wisconsin Chapter will teach you the
different applications of a Hot Dog.
I just realized you're the guy "Drifter" that they kicked out! No wonder you're so bitter. I rather not meet you I know the whole story and I'm not looking for a boyfriend. Take care homo.
Real Deal

United States

#12 Apr 23, 2011
I have no idea who "Drifter" is, perhaps you left
your panties at his house. You seem obsessed with
gay and Homo rhetoric. Is there any correlation
with that and your Wisconsin Iron Order 3 piece patch? Or do all you Poser's let your Alligator
Mouth override your Humming Bird Ass?
suport iron order mc

Lexington, KY

#13 May 19, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to be kidding me!! I have seen it in person! I tell it like it is!! Facts are facts!! They backstab their members or so called brothers all the time. They all whine and complain about everything. Scared as sh*t when its time to man up!
Lets here your comeback!
thats not true i know chus im a probate for them. thay all stand to guether as brothers and wach out for one a nother and take care of one a nother. and there not a frade to stand there ground and man up. when thay hav to and nither am i i would be willing to take a bulit for one of my brothers if thats what it came down to and im shure thay feal the same way.
old g

Saint Joseph, MO

#14 Sep 19, 2011
nice group in KC chapter, no problems that I have seen
RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED

East New Market, MD

#15 Oct 12, 2011
Why is it such a big deal about a MC that does not break the law ride and party together. I mean if the MC is not messing with the 1%ers illegal or legal activities why should it matter. I understand that MC do have traditions, but the true traditions started out as people that loved to ride and party together. I was brought up around the 1%ers life style and I respect their way of life, but I choose not to live that life style but do love to ride and enjoy partying with a group of people that have the same values that I have. Which is to obey the law and give back to the community. I'm not saying that the 1%ers values are wrong I'm just saying its not for everyone. I enjoy riding my bike in the land of free. The great USA is designed for people to do as the want whether it be good or bad. Respectfully submitted
Shell

El Monte, CA

#16 Nov 3, 2011
There is and only will be one club and its not the iron order
smarta55

Louisville, KY

#17 Nov 3, 2011
Shell wrote:
There is and only will be one club and its not the iron order
And that would not be a club that allows you membership!
Educated

Portland, OR

#18 Nov 3, 2011
suport iron order mc wrote:
<quoted text> thats not true i know chus im a probate for them. thay all stand to guether as brothers and wach out for one a nother and take care of one a nother. and there not a frade to stand there ground and man up. when thay hav to and nither am i i would be willing to take a bulit for one of my brothers if thats what it came down to and im shure thay feal the same way.
Wow and this would be why you are a probate for this club! Did you pass the third grade? I am half tempted to send you back to English class so that you can at least learn to spell or to a computer class so that you can learn to use spell check. Please refrain from typing a response, I am sure that the replies you leave here only show what type of uneducated person you are. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Educated

Portland, OR

#19 Nov 3, 2011
Shell wrote:
There is and only will be one club and its not the iron order
And the reason you could not post what the "one" club is why?
Shell

United States

#20 Nov 6, 2011
I dont need to post it everyone knows who runs the east coast:)
easy67

Plant City, FL

#21 Nov 12, 2011
Who runs the east coast? Here in Florida we have Outlaws, Pagens, Warlocks, and some H.A.who don't fly their patches here.
suport iron order mc

Louisville, KY

#22 Nov 12, 2011
It's a toss up, since we now allow gays to wear the patch so many riders in our club wear pink panties...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tymberwood trace apts 42 min Say_it_aint_true 6
Chris Fitzner (Apr '14) 49 min Say_it_aint_true 8
cts russell half way house (Mar '11) 1 hr Roo 61
KFC yum! center 1 hr GO CARDS 16
Police arrest seven people on drug charges at F... 1 hr tony 1
woman with arm tattoos and long brown hair? (Jun '14) 1 hr donnie 6
Mr Governor 4 hr mud slinger 2
More from around the web

Pleasure Ridge Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pleasure Ridge Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pleasure Ridge Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:55 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:55PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 8:41 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Denver?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Playoff Picture Week 16: Latest AFC, NFC Standings and Bracket Scenarios
Bleacher Report 6:44 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Cowboys
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
NFL Playoffs 2014-15: AFC, NFC Postseason Predictions Heading into Week 16