PRP Firefighter speaks out about alle...

PRP Firefighter speaks out about alleged racial incidents

There are 30 comments on the WHAS11 story from May 6, 2009, titled PRP Firefighter speaks out about alleged racial incidents. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

A Pleasure Ridge Park firefighter is speaking candidly about what he says happened to him while working at the main fire station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#30 Jan 23, 2010
Another Angry "redneck" from backwoods Kentucky trying to convince himself that all black people use slavery as a trump card. And where in the the discussion was slavery mentioned dick head? Where was "oppression" mentioned? Who is whining now puckface, and what makes you think I'd believe that you have African friends when you are talking about another black person? Your post in my opinion is very telling that you got guilt over slavery because I never mentioned it, yet you're telling me to "shut the fuck up." Are you trying to convince yourself man or is it normal for you to argue with yourself? Dude put the corn whiskey down it has begin to rot your brain. By the way get over us calling ourselves African Americans, who gives a fuck about what you dislike, your people called us every dirty name under the sun. Now your tender feelings are hurt, bitch kick rocks.

Hahahahahaha
punkette wrote:
africa doesn't want them. a friend of mine is from africa, he affectionately refers to blacks in america as "the n word". he hates that they call themselves african american because real africans don't behave that way. he hates that they cry and whine about oppression when they really have no clue what it really means to be oppressed. someone close to me worked for some africans, and this person told me the people he worked for said the exact same things as my friend. whites don't call themselves german-american, british-american,, polish-american, hungarian-american, italian-american, etc. just because our ancestors are european.
and please get over the fucking slavery thing. that was so long ago, there isn't a single slave or direct decendent of a slave still alive. it didn't affect you the tiniest bit, you're not owed anything. shut the fuck up and own up to the fact that if you're a fuck up it's your own damn fault for not doing better.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#31 Jan 23, 2010
Keith wrote:
Hello Punkette! What happened to Phoenix97? Did he give up on me? I don't think he met his match but, met his better. LOL Please come back Phoenix97 I miss you already. Did the truth hurt your feelings/make you mad!? Anyway, Punkette I have heard the same sort of comments as in your first paragraph. I find it comical and I believe it. Someone else told me the same thing some time ago. As for you second paragraph that's not accurate. I do own things and am doing well. My house is 100 percent paid off, same for my vehicleand statistically I rank solidly up in the middle to upper middle class, never had a familly to burden me and my retirement is right on track. I manage to put away roughly 22 percent of my income and I still have about 18 years to work. Not too bad for a average person probably better than most average yeahoo. Most are up to their eyeballs in dept with no end in sight. I feel pretty good about things right now. I wonder if Phoenix97 is doing this well. Phoenix97 are you dept free, come out of the woodwork and talk to me. I know that you are at least reading these. You were all mouth, I mean lips, earlier! LOL
Hahahahahahahaha...... enough said!!

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#32 Jan 23, 2010
Hi Phoenix. Man, what a group of bottom feeders. I see you, the good fisherman you are, have a few suckers on the line here. I'm ready to cut bait and fish.

I really like the Punkette flounder.(remember the origin of the word "punk"? Hahaa.) I think I have a few worms for her can. Excuse me while I go upstream on you.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#33 Jan 23, 2010
punkette wrote:
africa doesn't want them. a friend of mine is from africa, he affectionately refers to blacks in america as "the n word". he hates that they call themselves african american because real africans don't behave that way. he hates that they cry and whine about oppression when they really have no clue what it really means to be oppressed. someone close to me worked for some africans, and this person told me the people he worked for said the exact same things as my friend. whites don't call themselves german-american, british-american,, polish-american, hungarian-american, italian-american, etc. just because our ancestors are european.
and please get over the fucking slavery thing. that was so long ago, there isn't a single slave or direct decendent of a slave still alive. it didn't affect you the tiniest bit, you're not owed anything. shut the fuck up and own up to the fact that if you're a fuck up it's your own damn fault for not doing better.
Nice smile punkedible, what's eatin' you baby? Let me put a little off color in your life and keep your smile twisting with a few bugs in your ear.

Know why you're white? Your ancesters evolved that way. Evolved from what and where is the question, huh? Well since fossil records indicate the African continent is the dawning place of humanity, we can pretty well guess where. Ooops! Can it be, surely not, don't tell us your ancient ancestors were .... heaven forbid, darker than you! Highly likely sweet cheeks.

You spouted a lot of hypenated American terms, but just which hypen do you claim? Do you know, or are you in the 80% of white America who has no damn idea of their ancestory or country of recent origin?

The only culture you've claimed here is hate. Racism. If you're so racist what is your race of identity? Not your color, that changes season to season, salon to salon. And you're not "white" anyway or you'd be albino and we know most albinos are black by heritage.

Speak to me Punk, why the funk, waste of spunk, hating on others?

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#34 Jan 24, 2010
off the trail wrote:
Hi Phoenix. Man, what a group of bottom feeders. I see you, the good fisherman you are, have a few suckers on the line here. I'm ready to cut bait and fish.
I really like the Punkette flounder.(remember the origin of the word "punk"? Hahaa.) I think I have a few worms for her can. Excuse me while I go upstream on you.
Hey there stranger what do you know good? As for these two jokers what can I say dear, brain donors the both of them. I see you're still giving the good fight to the hopeless!
Keith

United States

#35 Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix97, I thought you said that I couldn't get you mad. Well I have! LOL..........etc..........I am getting bored with this post therefore, I will not be participating anymore. I will not even do anymore reading on it. Write away, write write write!
True Blue

Newport, KY

#36 Jan 24, 2010
Keith you are leaving because you got owned time and time again.
Oops

United States

#37 Jan 24, 2010
The fact is that as "white" I have been discrimated against. Also, the fact is that in the past the "blacks" were victims of discrimination. Do you not think it is time we all join as one people and forget the bitterness of what has happened. What is really different, between black and white, we love our God, our family, our church, we laugh, we cry, we care for out children. Of course, I know many of you are going to bring up negatives, however; let us not forget that we "whites" have people that lay on their ass and draw assistance everyday from the goverment
everyday, that run around as bullies, and yes the blacks too, have their share of "thugs". However; as myself, I can tell you there are good in both white and black people. Race relations has come a long way in my 65 years on this earth. I am glad to see it. I just want to see the the playing ground be equal for all people, no special favors, for what occurred in the past. It has nothing to do with this generation. God bless all of God's children.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38 Jan 24, 2010
Keith wrote:
Phoenix97, I thought you said that I couldn't get you mad. Well I have! LOL..........etc..........I am getting bored with this post therefore, I will not be participating anymore. I will not even do anymore reading on it. Write away, write write write!
Face it f##ktoid, the only mad you can work up here yours. Don't let that superior little white boy mentality pull the white wool over your baby blues. Phoenix has dealt with worse than you his whole life. You ain't that much in the battle of wits department.
prp resident

Erie, PA

#43 Jul 15, 2010
does anyone on here know brian mcdonald?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City of Bardstown, former police chief McKenzie... 1 hr Marquaea 23
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 3 hr scotty steiner 4,297
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 7 hr Hatti_Hollerand 9,806
Who’s that girl 22 hr I know 10
1970s CB Radio Fri SpeedyJr 1
Falsely Accused of DUI (May '13) Fri The Steven Deaks 25
Where to meet people Fri Curious 1

Pleasure Ridge Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasure Ridge Park Mortgages