Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Black guys are always braggin about the size of their penis, but ya know what? It's all limpness. What good is a big d**k when it don't get hard? I've been with several black men and have regretted it ever since. Everyone of them could never get it hard. I wish I could go back to some good ol white boy meat, it was big most of the time and they could get it up. But sad to say, no good white men want me back. Once you go black you can't go back. Remember that girls.
Dougalicous

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Unsatisfied white girl wrote:
Black guys are always braggin about the size of their penis, but ya know what? It's all limpness. What good is a big d**k when it don't get hard? I've been with several black men and have regretted it ever since. Everyone of them could never get it hard. I wish I could go back to some good ol white boy meat, it was big most of the time and they could get it up. But sad to say, no good white men want me back. Once you go black you can't go back. Remember that girls.
you are correct. You are now worthless white trash. Seriously. Go get aids from your black meat and die fat h0.
Armilus Dajjal

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

I hate it when the same person responds to their own quote under different names.
Haha

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

You're messin with the wrong black man..
Blondie

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

I love my black men. NEVER had any trouble in that area! Lolol. Poor you. I wouldn't want to ever be bothered by an old purple dick white man again. Bleach!! Maybe you are a turn off, DUDE.
Blondie

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

*Blech!(as in yuck)
YMCMB

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

I'm wihite and look good and my bigbd**k never goes limp inget them off 3 or 4 times everytime ... LOVIN LIFE :-)
A Different View

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

. Yeah you can go back to White,and there are just as many white guys with a big penis as there are black and they get hard and stay that way just think that white man will love knowing he can do you better than any black man can. Good luck on your journey
holla

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

You said it girlfriend!
ScareCROW

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I always thinkin of big black dks. I think it's because I repress it so much, it's all I can think of. I get them out of my mind!
Observation

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I'm disappointed in you Scarecrow. I thought ur racism would stay w/ us until we were dead.
ScareCROW

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

No, it won't.
Observation

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I wouldn't mind even a limp black dk in my mouth. I also dont care what age!
ScareCROW

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

G.d.! That's so nasty. I'd smack u in the face as soon as I see u.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pleasure Ridge Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pleasure Ridge Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••