Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
75,561 - 75,580 of 81,601 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89686 May 27, 2013
Check out the MADRID FAULT ZONE..and Oklahoma?

Oklahoma
Magnitude: 3.1

Arkansas 3 total
Magnitude: 2.0

Alaska
Magnitude: 4.5

lots of small ones in California. Washington too.

Elsewhere:

Panama
Magnitude: 5.6

Russia
Magnitude: 5.5

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89687 May 27, 2013
Well off to dreamland. Hope you have a great week.

For lala, Una would've liked the ducks. lol

Loving Momma Cat Adopts Abandoned Ducklings

When a loving mother cat found an abandoned group of fuzzy ducklings, she did the only thing she knew how to do: love! She instantly adopted them and now protects them, thinking they are her real kittens. This is so cute!

http://www.godvine.com/Loving-Momma-Cat-Adopt...

Goodnight my bird threader friends.:)
HAARP

Logan, WV

#89688 May 27, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Check out the MADRID FAULT ZONE..and Oklahoma?
Oklahoma
Magnitude: 3.1
Arkansas 3 total
Magnitude: 2.0
Alaska
Magnitude: 4.5
lots of small ones in California. Washington too.
Elsewhere:
Panama
Magnitude: 5.6
Russia
Magnitude: 5.5
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
...can create tornadoes and earthquakes
The Borax Conspiracy

Logan, WV

#89689 May 27, 2013
The supressed natural cure for arthritis
http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.ht...
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#89690 May 27, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Hello birdthreaders. I hope you had a memorable Memorial Weekend. I did. I have been on the go since Thursday night. Thankful for the wonderful weather we were blessed with. Made all the BBQs, fun, family, and friends more enjoyable. Thankful it was great today for the moving ceremony at the Veteran's Cemetery. My Dad, Mom, and many friends are resting in peace. It was a beautiful site with all the flags, like the wreaths at Christmas. It is so sad how fast it is filling up and they estimate 500 more will be laid to rest before years end. It is so appropriate sitting right outside the gates of Fort Knox. Or course it was Knox that donated the land. Here's a glimpse, I hope betty and her hubby made it.
From Louisville's WAVE3:
http://www.wave3.com/story/22430668/veterans-...
THANK YOU to all the Veterans for my FREEDOM. GOD BLESS those that made the ultimate sacrifices. May they RIP.
lol........ would have traded time at a BBQ and memorial at the cemetery for the day i had in a heart beat. did stop at a car lot handing out hot dogs so i cant say i didn't score a free meal. was not a bad day after all i suppose, but still would have picked a BBQ and time with family had i been given a choice, poop duty is apparently less fun then normal when you know your soon to be unemployed hubby is chatting it up with the family and forgetting to pack you a plate. go figure lol. but im not bitter! oh no...not me...never.:)
but once again....my mom has come to the rescue and packed me a plate i just have to go get it tomorrow....love her.

moral of the story: hubby gets to live another day (yep...totally irrational) and i should learn to just calm it down a little before my eye twitches its self out of socket and not get so upset about such dumbness..... but there were a couple hours mid day that i was chanting in my head "its not worth the jail time....not worth it at all"
about the time i stopped off for the hotdog i stopped seeing red so im just going to blame it on the empty stomach. really i am thankful i have the time to worry over the trivial things. could have it so much worse.

hope everyone had a great memorial day.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89691 May 28, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

@ Betty, they just don't think sometimes. I hope, you realize I have one who loves me to pieces that acts the same way. But it resolves itself. Enjoy the video;) When I get pertrubed and hurt and, just can't understand...These songs liven my butt up;)

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89692 May 28, 2013
Hope you all have a good day. Dad is still in the hospital. Not sure if they will let him go home. I have to work today, so my son is staying with him. I am exhausted, but life goes on.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#89694 May 28, 2013
I spent the day honoring the 8 generaations of ancestors that I can trace, with the first coming from Ireland and his death at age 32 some 43 years prior to the American Revolution. Many have given the last full measure including some not even wearing uniforms.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#89695 May 28, 2013
When I think of those that have sacrificed all, I think of 14 year olds Addie Mae Collins, Cynthia Wesley, Carole Robertson, and 11 year old Denise McNair as well as 10 year old Sarah Collins that lost an eye.

All were on their way to Sunday School on September 15, 1963 with the lesson for the day to be "Love Thy Neighbor". At a minimum, I can speak out against hatred and bigotry,
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#89698 May 28, 2013
well shucks... they finally got around to deleting Country Hick's very first post on this thread. That post was a "fixture" after all this time. LOL
Dallas

Fort Lee, VA

#89699 May 28, 2013
It's raining frogs
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#89700 May 28, 2013
Dallas wrote:
It's raining frogs
Frog legs?
KHSAA baseball

Owensboro, KY

#89701 May 28, 2013
How long have y'all been commenting on this? Lol
OhioJeepGirl

Lenore, WV

#89702 May 28, 2013
Much love and ((((Big Hugs))))
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#89703 May 28, 2013
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
Much love and ((((Big Hugs))))
yaayayay!!!!!!!!!!miss hearing about you and your kids. i hope you are enjoying as nice weather as we are getting on this side of the state. hope you find time to chat with us all soon..... but i know how crazy life can get when you are taking care of so many things (boy do i know). you have kids just getting out of school while i have one big kid (lmao) going into school. hubby starts summer classes first week of june. stressed but super excited that he is finally going for it!

diddo on the hugs and once again it was great to see you stop in.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#89704 May 28, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B KPoHgKcqag
@ Betty, they just don't think sometimes. I hope, you realize I have one who loves me to pieces that acts the same way. But it resolves itself. Enjoy the video;) When I get pertrubed and hurt and, just can't understand...These songs liven my butt up;)
well apparently i have this personality flaw that makes me freak out and flare up about little things.... and apparently hubby has this personality flaw that makes him forget the little things.(at least that's my moms theory) my theory goes that its lucky we found each other because anyone else stuck with either of us would be hard pressed to survive. he is just a simple man and i am just high strung..... opposites attract lol. plus you show me a wife that has never done any wondering about their spouses mental stability....and i will show you a bold faced liar.

got my plate of homemade pulled pork and fried sweetcorn in front of my face right now..... all's well that ends well i suppose.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#89705 May 28, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Hope you all have a good day. Dad is still in the hospital. Not sure if they will let him go home. I have to work today, so my son is staying with him. I am exhausted, but life goes on.
that's true life does go on but when your in the moment, its hard to not feel like the world is ending. hope things start to look up for you soon. praying for you and all my topix people.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#89706 May 28, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
well shucks... they finally got around to deleting Country Hick's very first post on this thread. That post was a "fixture" after all this time. LOL

well then i guess i will just say "more birds fell today" and see if this one goes as well.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#89707 May 28, 2013
KHSAA baseball wrote:
How long have y'all been commenting on this? Lol
as long as you have been reading this i suppose....
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#89708 May 28, 2013
well guess im done talking o myself for a bit. time to get to cleaning the kitchen so i can turn around and dirty it back up tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min Maria 1,833
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 26 min Pagan 16,146
Alison Grimes' accepts illegal campaign contrib... 1 hr Red 16
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 13 hr In-Like-Flynn 7,938
17-Year Old Girl Molested by KY State Trooper 14 hr uncle granpa 19
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 15 hr MistaDontPlay 35
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 21 hr LMS 26,227
•••
•••
Pleasure Ridge Park Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pleasure Ridge Park Jobs