Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78232 Dec 15, 2012
I think a lot of people are lonely, depressed, and angry and I believe a lot of your posts help perpetuate that and that is why I post what I do.... to show others that there is an alternative. Good Day.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#78233 Dec 15, 2012
mass hypnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
television is mass hypnosis and propaganda, I suggest you turn it off and don't look to it as a source of unbiased and untainted truth. Youtube is not much different, but at least you can get different perspectives. You need to develop your own mental filters to decide what to accept and what to reject.
I was being sarcastic in my comment about television. I do know that television is not safe to watch, especially for young children. There is too much "spin" on the facts presented. Also, advertising contains subliminal messages, which has been going on for years and years. I use television as a backdrop to help me go to sleep.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#78234 Dec 15, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only U-tube...just watch television for awhile. Good morning to you.
Good morning. Truly spoken. That is one reason I rarely watch TV anymore. Most of the time I like quiet. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#78235 Dec 15, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being sarcastic in my comment about television. I do know that television is not safe to watch, especially for young children. There is too much "spin" on the facts presented. Also, advertising contains subliminal messages, which has been going on for years and years. I use television as a backdrop to help me go to sleep.
Speaking of TV advertizements, I know this young lady that graduated high school that could barely read. The poor girl grocery shopped by the labels on the containers. She recognized the products and bought the ones she saw on TV. I can only imagine her food costs. Lol.

Location hidden

#78236 Dec 15, 2012
dont be fooled wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of MKULTRA?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread863...
In the 1950's, the CIA began a covert human research program involving 'behavioral modification', called MKULTRA. This program was used on POW's, soldiers of the US Miltary, and eventually Canadian and average U.S. citizens. This 'project' was done with the use of LSD and other hallucinogens, and resulted in the successful creation of 'assassins on demand'. Once a test subject completed a trial mission, they were usually killed or 'committed a bizarre suicide', as told by the CIA. After many investigations were requested and found to be unsolved in the deaths of these test subjects,the CIA director announced the end of the program in 1973.
The gunman suicide scenario happened with the Oregon mall shooter three days ago and now today in Connecticut. They both had semi automatic assault rifles and the CT shooter had a military vest on.
Does any of this sound suspicious to anyone?
MKULTRA is quite well-known now, because of declassification of sensitive documents. There have been nasty experiments done to citizens in the not so distant past, and I have no doubt that things like this continue. However, we must be careful and not link all unexplained, horrific events with the machinations of government. If we do, we risk going down the path to paranoia. Just keep an open mind when researching and reading.
owl

Richmond, KY

#78237 Dec 15, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I think a lot of people are lonely, depressed, and angry and I believe a lot of your posts help perpetuate that and that is why I post what I do.... to show others that there is an alternative. Good Day.
My posts are meant to get the truth out because only when the deception stops can the healing of our country and our collective souls begin. Ignoring or denying the truth will only perpetuate and worsen the misery.
Wired

Richmond, KY

#78238 Dec 15, 2012
Weird wrote:
This is only going to get worse unless we get the united states to understand that the economy is a mess. And stop spending where we don't need it.
like for instance, needless wars in foreign contries fighting a feigned terrorist threat and supporting insurgents in foreign countries to replace governments that we can't control with puppets that will do our bidding. Our financial mess is the result of our government's moral bankruptcy and deception of the American people.
Go All A

Richmond, KY

#78239 Dec 15, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
However, we must be careful and not link all unexplained, horrific events with the machinations of government. If we do, we risk going down the path to paranoia. Just keep an open mind when researching and reading.
and we must be careful not to deny the possibility of a link with government machinations, because that is an even greater risk we take towards the path of destruction. Just keep an open mind when reading and researching, that's good advice.
It is better to be suspicious to avoid getting blind sided than to be completely trusting cattle who question nothing while being led to slaughter.

Location hidden

#78240 Dec 15, 2012
I have a question that I hope I can get an answer to. I registered my screen name and logo with Topix so that others could not post under my name. My hubby is the only other person who can use my computer, and he rarely posts on Topix. When he does, it's usually just a smart alec commentabout a general thread. I never post about people who I do not know, or get into the "trashy" threads. Well, someone posted a remark under my name and logo. Another person, "Concerned" posted under my supposed remark that he/she was surprised that I would make such a comment, thinking me "a better person than that." Well, not as surprised as I was. How can that happen?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#78241 Dec 15, 2012
West KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to ask, where does all of your information come from? You know without evidence nobody will bellieve you.
This topic is not the only place this worthless heresy is being published. It is another deception in an attempt at getting the world to embrace and accept Islam. Lucifer the Advisary has tried torture and murder over the centuries and failed to destroy the Church that Jesus built. Now the approach of false love is being presented as, let the world unite as brother and sister. What has Iran done, Phewt? General Dwight D. Eisenhower told his people during WWII, take pictures and film the results of the Holocaust(spelled right, who cares)for somewhere in history some SOB will say it didn't happen. Well guess what? Lol. "Abinijacod" or what ever said it. Regardless of whatever religious sect is in control, God, the Creator gave the land of Israel to the Jewish people. No nation is powerful enough to wipe Israel off the face of the map or take it. Some people have reached the place where they think they are smarter than God, YodHeVauHe the Creator.

I will no longer argue with anti-Christ babblers on this topic. Doing so is only helping their cause by promoting their agenda in posting their rebutals.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#78243 Dec 15, 2012
Oglala wrote:
I have a question that I hope I can get an answer to. I registered my screen name and logo with Topix so that others could not post under my name. My hubby is the only other person who can use my computer, and he rarely posts on Topix. When he does, it's usually just a smart alec commentabout a general thread. I never post about people who I do not know, or get into the "trashy" threads. Well, someone posted a remark under my name and logo. Another person, "Concerned" posted under my supposed remark that he/she was surprised that I would make such a comment, thinking me "a better person than that." Well, not as surprised as I was. How can that happen?
I have had this happen. I had someone to steal my picture and register as THE UNI FARTER, saying all kinds of stuff. More naughty stuff than I ever said. LOL. Most people knew the difference, but some didn't. One thing the new hijacker can't change is your post count. Just tell the uninformed to look at the post count for proof that it wasn't you.

Location hidden

#78244 Dec 15, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
Obama is going to use this school shooting to try to get gun control. He said we were going to have to take "meaningful action regardless of the politics." Oh boy, here we go.
Oh, yes. That was my first thought as well. As it is, there can be search and seizure without a warrant. We lost a lot of rights through the Patriot Act, and a subsequent modification signed in to law under Obama. The gun control lobbyists will be in full swing now. The only way the government can't take guns is to have them not know about them. When you register your guns, they can be taken if martial law is invoked. In my opinion, guns are not the problem, it is the people who use them to create havoc. I feel sick to my stomach about what happened to those poor children. What a shame. I can't imagine what is must be like to be those parents waking up to a day without their precious little ones. This young man who did the shooting was described as being "different" than others. He avoided social situations, dressed all in black like the Goths,and had autistic-like behavior. My question is why did he not get the help he needed as a child, and knowing that the boy was a "handfull", why did his mother allow access to these guns. It's just a sad,sad situationa all around.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#78246 Dec 15, 2012
Hi everyone! Nice to see you all! I've been a bit busy, but did spend some time the other night watching the meteor shower. Man, I can't remember if I already posted that or not and don't feel like looking backward to find out, hehe. So just bear with me if I'm repeating myself.

I've been praying, yes literally praying, for the parents of those little baby's that were murdered yesterday. My heart is shattered.

I don't want this tragedy to turn political, but I fear that's exactly what is going to happen. The "anti" gun people are going to run with this like rabid dogs.

Just remember this: IF they DO enact a way to outlaw our only means of self protection via our firearms, they can't take what they don't know you have.... Pay cash, leave no paper trails and keep what you own to yourself.

_-_Nope_-_
*Poof, for now*

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#78247 Dec 15, 2012
Oh yea, Lala? Check your messages, hon.

Location hidden

#78248 Dec 15, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had this happen. I had someone to steal my picture and register as THE UNI FARTER, saying all kinds of stuff. More naughty stuff than I ever said. LOL. Most people knew the difference, but some didn't. One thing the new hijacker can't change is your post count. Just tell the uninformed to look at the post count for proof that it wasn't you.
The mystery deepens.
The post count stays the same as 949, location unknown, and the picture of the cat is the same. The supposed response was not particularly harmful and stated,"You took the words right out of my mouth." But I swear that I did not post this. I am concerned that there may be future comments reported that I did not make. I cannot explain this,but it bugs me. I get into enough trouble making the comments that I do claim ownership to LOL. Weird.

Location hidden

#78249 Dec 15, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hi everyone! Nice to see you all! I've been a bit busy, but did spend some time the other night watching the meteor shower. Man, I can't remember if I already posted that or not and don't feel like looking backward to find out, hehe. So just bear with me if I'm repeating myself.
I've been praying, yes literally praying, for the parents of those little baby's that were murdered yesterday. My heart is shattered.
I don't want this tragedy to turn political, but I fear that's exactly what is going to happen. The "anti" gun people are going to run with this like rabid dogs.
Just remember this: IF they DO enact a way to outlaw our only means of self protection via our firearms, they can't take what they don't know you have.... Pay cash, leave no paper trails and keep what you own to yourself.
_-_Nope_-_
*Poof, for now*
Unfortunately, you can purchase guns without registration at gun show only. Either that, or buy illegal guns off the street, which I do not advocate. Messing with our means to protect our homes and families is a second ammendment of the Constitution. Mr. Obama has already walked all over the Constitution. What prevents him from doing it again and making an Executive Order. While I don't think that the scool shooting was an assassination by government to promote gun control, it would not surprise me to see that the gun control advocates pounce on this sad event to promote their agenda.
rebuttal

Richmond, KY

#78250 Dec 15, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
This topic is not the only place this worthless heresy is being published. It is another deception in an attempt at getting the world to embrace and accept Islam. Lucifer the Advisary has tried torture and murder over the centuries and failed to destroy the Church that Jesus built. Now the approach of false love is being presented as, let the world unite as brother and sister. What has Iran done, Phewt? General Dwight D. Eisenhower told his people during WWII, take pictures and film the results of the Holocaust(spelled right, who cares)for somewhere in history some SOB will say it didn't happen. Well guess what? Lol. "Abinijacod" or what ever said it. Regardless of whatever religious sect is in control, God, the Creator gave the land of Israel to the Jewish people. No nation is powerful enough to wipe Israel off the face of the map or take it. Some people have reached the place where they think they are smarter than God, YodHeVauHe the Creator.
I will no longer argue with anti-Christ babblers on this topic. Doing so is only helping their cause by promoting their agenda in posting their rebutals.
so what do you recommend? Wiping out Muslims for the sake of the war-mongering zionists? Sounds a lot like what Hitler did. These Khazarian descended AshkeNAZI Jew imposters today are doing what they have done throughout history which is to foment war between Christians and Muslims. The real dark Semitic Torah Jews live peacefully with their Abrahamic Muslim brothers throughout the Middle East and it is the white Talmudic AshkeNAZI zionists who are seeking war and genocide. Just look at the recent attack on Gaza on the Palestinians. Our zionist controlled mainstream media has brainwashed the American public to believe the Palestinians are the aggressors when in fact it is the Ashkenazi zionists. I implore you to read the history of these white AshkeNAZI jews and who they really are. They believe in their racial superiority much like their NAZI ancestors and they are seeking to commit genocide on the Muslims. This is the synogogue of satan that Revelation 2.9 and 3.9 has warned us about.
W KY Girl

Caledonia, IL

#78251 Dec 15, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, you can purchase guns without registration at gun show only. Either that, or buy illegal guns off the street, which I do not advocate. Messing with our means to protect our homes and families is a second ammendment of the Constitution. Mr. Obama has already walked all over the Constitution. What prevents him from doing it again and making an Executive Order. While I don't think that the scool shooting was an assassination by government to promote gun control, it would not surprise me to see that the gun control advocates pounce on this sad event to promote their agenda.
It's not illegal to purchase a gun from an individual as long as it isn't stolen or something like that. Not as far as I know anyway! You are right, Obama is on a mission to bring this country to her knees. He has to get our guns before they can really take over. No doubt this shooting will be used to the fullest.
W KY Girl

Caledonia, IL

#78252 Dec 15, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes. That was my first thought as well. As it is, there can be search and seizure without a warrant. We lost a lot of rights through the Patriot Act, and a subsequent modification signed in to law under Obama. The gun control lobbyists will be in full swing now. The only way the government can't take guns is to have them not know about them. When you register your guns, they can be taken if martial law is invoked. In my opinion, guns are not the problem, it is the people who use them to create havoc. I feel sick to my stomach about what happened to those poor children. What a shame. I can't imagine what is must be like to be those parents waking up to a day without their precious little ones. This young man who did the shooting was described as being "different" than others. He avoided social situations, dressed all in black like the Goths,and had autistic-like behavior. My question is why did he not get the help he needed as a child, and knowing that the boy was a "handfull", why did his mother allow access to these guns. It's just a sad,sad situationa all around.
I don't think the mother allowed the boy access to the guns, he took them and shot her in the face. They interviewed the woman's neighbor and she talked like the woman was too hard on the boy, expected a lot out of him. You know, the number of kids with ADD/ADHA, Autism, and numerous mental and behavioral problems is skyrocketing! I think it is due to childhood vaccines and the food we feed them, not to mention the parents who use drugs. There are so many chemicals and additives in food these days it is like drugs! You are right, this situation is so sad.
W KY Girl

Washington, DC

#78253 Dec 15, 2012
My understanding by listening to the news last night, Obama has guns and goes out target shooting! I personally don't understand why would you want to target shoot when there is so many other things to shoot at, like terrorist! I'm not so sure he isn't the one killing chickens in Maryland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 1 hr Not a killer 141
Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats Dec 2... 14 hr David 1
places that hire felons.help! 15 hr constanceswan 1
Kentucky wants to give illegal immigrants drive... (Nov '07) 19 hr Mike 17
brad jones fairdale 20 hr beef 8
Mouse Moments - (Sep '11) Fri Maverick 808 12,445
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) Fri kctopps 61
More from around the web

Pleasure Ridge Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pleasure Ridge Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pleasure Ridge Park

Personal Finance