Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Feb 18, 2013
Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

“We are Legion”

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 15, 2013
 
Have not heard that in a long time
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 15, 2013
 
It's a lexington tag... these topix terrorists are gett'n savvier! They're writ'n CLOSE to what I'm say'n, but tak'n a step further... I suspect LOL/ha ha ha... but who knows. That wasn't me at top there. Im not sure how u can tell... I thought just tone would be enuf... but evidently, deys trick'n folks...
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 15, 2013
 
The first post is them, I'm the next post, and they post again: http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TIB1NV5... Like it or not, I have limits to my expressed thoughts and my behavior as well. I dont like threats, even though in a free country, they would be included in the dialogue too... I'm a 1st and 2nd Amendment Absolutist... freedom all the way baby. But I've restrained from issu'n any death threats on here, even though some have been put on me, and some threads accuse me of it, even though it's not true. Even if I thought of it, I wouldn't put it out here for the world to see. Besides, a law man once told me it was illegal, and I believe'd him.

Anyways... these trolls signed in under my name, and Sandy63 started believ'n them! And she denounced me and everything! Ah... whatever. I can't stop them from do'n it, but I can educate folks on when they are. If I catch him, and care enough to counter their hate.
Bait

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 15, 2013
 
-Masters- wrote:
It's a lexington tag... these topix terrorists are gett'n savvier! They're writ'n CLOSE to what I'm say'n, but tak'n a step further... I suspect LOL/ha ha ha... but who knows. That wasn't me at top there. Im not sure how u can tell... I thought just tone would be enuf... but evidently, deys trick'n folks...
You are on a "bait" thread. I purposely set it up hoping you would reply on it. Which you did. Success! I got me a Marlin here. Lol. Now be a good little maniac poster and keep posting on it. I want this thread at the top of the forum where I want it to stay.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 15, 2013
 
Ur a weird mofo'er. Wat other sneaky shyt u do? One can only imagine.

“I got my ass beat by the cops”

Since: Feb 13

Gallitin co, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 17, 2013
 
Masters wrote:
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
Do yall like my shower cap? And my big crooked nose?
Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 17, 2013
 
I hope they sk his dk. God... I will wake up everyday, and just think about the rap'n he's gett'n... hold on. I need 5 minutes, I'll be back... for more! Yum yum! Gay sex is for me!
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 17, 2013
 
Me and u both. Let's blow each other.

“Simplicity Complicates Things”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 17, 2013
 
-Masters- wrote:
It's a lexington tag... these topix terrorists are gett'n savvier! They're writ'n CLOSE to what I'm say'n, but tak'n a step further... I suspect LOL/ha ha ha... but who knows. That wasn't me at top there. Im not sure how u can tell... I thought just tone would be enuf... but evidently, deys trick'n folks...
They like chasing intelligent people like you,-Masters-. It makes them think they're smart.

“Simplicity Complicates Things”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 17, 2013
 
-Masters- wrote:
The first post is them, I'm the next post, and they post again: http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TIB1NV5... Like it or not, I have limits to my expressed thoughts and my behavior as well. I dont like threats, even though in a free country, they would be included in the dialogue too... I'm a 1st and 2nd Amendment Absolutist... freedom all the way baby. But I've restrained from issu'n any death threats on here, even though some have been put on me, and some threads accuse me of it, even though it's not true. Even if I thought of it, I wouldn't put it out here for the world to see. Besides, a law man once told me it was illegal, and I believe'd him.
Anyways... these trolls signed in under my name, and Sandy63 started believ'n them! And she denounced me and everything! Ah... whatever. I can't stop them from do'n it, but I can educate folks on when they are. If I catch him, and care enough to counter their hate.
Intelligence is hard to copy,-Masters-. They'll have to really work at it, ya know.
rick

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 18, 2013
 
Paint Shire wrote:
<quoted text>
They like chasing intelligent people like you,-Masters-. It makes them think they're smart.
Johnny Masters "intelligent"??

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!!

That doesn't say a lot for YOUR intelligence! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pleasure Ridge Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pleasure Ridge Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pleasure Ridge Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pleasure Ridge Park
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••