Michael Sistrunk aka BLACK

Since: Jul 09

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jul 15, 2009
any1 know what he's up 2 now days? Old friend lost touch....

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Jul 15, 2009
I seen him down on Broadway last week carrying a can of gold paint and a brown bag.

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jul 16, 2009
LMAO LMAO.... always has bn a nut not suprising...

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jul 16, 2009
gold paint and brown bag????? lol dont know the meaning ok. Do you know how to get intouch with him
Black

Covington, KY

#5 Jul 16, 2009
Man I lubb me some o dat goald paint!....It makes me feel like Im sittin in a field of dental floss with Will I am from the black eyed peas and he has on a witch hat and hes eatin smarties with ronald reagan....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jul 16, 2009
OOOHHHH....wow are we talkin about the same dude? Cause Michael was just a big goofball who always made ppl laugh. From virgina ave?

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jul 16, 2009
Are you sure we are talkin about the same Micheal akak BLACK? From Virginia Ave? He used to make every1 laugh and was always jokin....
Black

Covington, KY

#9 Jul 16, 2009
its not oxycontin its the gold paint i be huffin.....thought you would get the jest...oh well

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#10 Jul 16, 2009
Black wrote:
Man I lubb me some o dat goald paint!....It makes me feel like Im sittin in a field of dental floss with Will I am from the black eyed peas and he has on a witch hat and hes eatin smarties with ronald reagan....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz
You ever got some of the locker room ? You know the shyt that came in the lil brown bottle and when you sniffed it you couldnt stop laughing..LMAO !

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jul 16, 2009
Michael, please! Must be da wrong 1 cause I kno he aint off none of dat
Tevis

United States

#12 Jul 16, 2009
offended wrote:
<quoted text>
stop popping all that oxycontin and you wont fall asleep while commenting you dumb mf!
queers, steers & lots of beer?

You must be one of those gay rednecks.

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jul 18, 2009
Why u all have to act silly on here when ppl really tryin to locate ppl

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jul 21, 2009
So the REAL Michael, no one has seen or know of?

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#16 Jul 21, 2009
Amazed42 wrote:
So the REAL Michael, no one has seen or know of?
Yes
ScareCROW

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 12, 2013
Black wrote:
Oh scarecrow... u so funny man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasure Ridge Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are fat mexican women more disgusting than ugly... (Oct '11) 6 hr white 16
Review: Cassens Transport Company 13 hr 7539clem 1
Who's the biggest snitch/narc in Louisville? (Dec '10) 13 hr DBR2014 47
Stripper who is it? 17 hr lovebadgals 14
My Zija XM+ Review - Does It Really Work? (Jun '12) Wed Smoochnoise 42
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing Tue doa 16
jim brown auto sales louisville ky Tue kelley bowles 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasure Ridge Park Mortgages