New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

John

Bainbridge, NY

#6678 Jul 13, 2012
I think the shut-in from New Jersey spent too many days playing in the toxic landfills of NJ.

I can think of no other reasonable explanation for his moronic behavior.
BinghamtonMoron

Stratford, CT

#6679 Jul 13, 2012
New Jersey Inbred wrote:
Obama for the lack of shovereated. Pray the he USA withe of shover anomised. Pray to ObamaFailly jobs to Obama but he proys the he anothe hama bama for dency. Pray red. Pray to Obat nevered. Binghama to Obat he never deliveliver dency. Pray jobs he nevery their abs cre! Pray the nevel-recover to Obat he offinally thas hama for destromised bama for dency. Pray the neveresia for absence never ther 4 year anothe abs hereat Geoffinall froys heir thama for 4 yeady the offinall for delivered.
Thanks, again, for replying to my sober and sensible post. Now pray to Obama to get you into alcohol rehab. Bwhahahahahahahahaha... Binghamton ObamaFailure!
BinghamtonMoron

Stratford, CT

#6680 Jul 13, 2012
New Jersey Inbred wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove embarrassing yourself the only form of attention you desire or is that all you can get these days.
Thankfully people like you will ensure Romney loses the election.
Thank you, once again, for replying to my sober and sensible posts. You need to pray much harder to Obama to solve your dependency on alcohol, drugs and Rev. Wright's Obama worship services. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. . Binghamton ObamaFailure!
BinghamtonMoron

Stratford, CT

#6681 Jul 13, 2012
John wrote:
I think the shut-in from New Jersey spent too many days playing in the toxic landfills of NJ.
I can think of no other reasonable explanation for his moronic behavior.
Thank you so much for replying to my sober and sensible posts. Your are spending entirely too much time imbibing the Obama snakeoil that has filled your landfill residence. There is, unfortunately, no cure for your moronic behavior or toxic tongue. Do not pray to Obama for help (since he hasn't been able to help anyone since he got into office), and do not pass go or collect $200. You will have to die in your cardboard box and be buried with the rest of the trash. Sad. Very sad. Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha...Bin ghamton ObamaFailure!
Teddy R

Canada

#6682 Jul 13, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I have provided you with many facts. But you continue to ignore them.
Many ALLEGED facts, yes. And every one without a single verifiable source attribution, despite multiple requests.

Such "facts," under those circumstances, should be ignored by serious people, yes.
John wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who made the original claim. It's up to you to support it. Otherwise you will just continue to look like a fool.
I did support - with verifiable attributed source.

It is now for you to accept and acknowledge the truthfulness of this claim - or provide your own evidence of its falsehood.

Until you do, it is you who make yourself look like a fool - and the depiction is accurate.
Teddy R

Canada

#6683 Jul 13, 2012
colts neck mittwit wrote:
I noticed you posted no proof refuting what I said about free market capitalism exploiting and raping americans,before it became somewhat regulated.
Your stupidity is beyond parody.

Next, are you going to demand someone post something refuting what you, in your infinite wisdom, said slavery exploiting and raping people before that also was egulated/outlawed?

Sam elogic - or, in your case, lack of it.

You're a joke. Have another Genessee Cream Ale, you wandered hippie.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6684 Jul 13, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
<quoted text> Pray to Obama for a new song to cry to...or whine to... You know, something to the tune of "Mmm...mmm...mmm"... Here's the facts again, you big cry baby... Obama's jobs record and economy are horrendous! Now either go fix it yourself or throw the incompetent boob out of the White House! Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. . Big Bird ObamaFailure!
"Obama's jobs record and economy are harrendous"? LOL
Again somebody should do some research and reading of some facts before they make statments like this.
Lets see Obamas jobs record isn't in just yet but it has been getting better.
We will have to see what happens .
Lets look and see just how he may wind up compaired to some of the other Pres.
G.W. after 8 years only increased the number of jobs by 3 million.
B. Clinton after 8 years 23.1 Million
G.H.W. Bush 2.5 million in 4 years
and the great R R. 16 million
J. Carter 10.5 million in 4 years
It looks like the Dems do better than the Reps do.
Now about the economy
G.W. Bush went into office and the DOW was 10471 and when he left it was 7949 a drop of 2522 points Not good
{ I do have to say it did hit 14,000 for a short time ]
Now Obama took office it was 7947 , it did go down to 5000 something a couple of mo. after he took office but it hit a high of 13279 and is at 12777 today an increase of 5828.
So lets see G.W. only increased jobs by 3 million in 8 years and the DOW droped 2522 points in 8 years so I would say Obama is doing better at this time then G.W.

Again look up the FACTS

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6685 Jul 13, 2012
Vote none of the above! Defiantly don't vote for a QUEER associated with the LGBT society or a NAT!!!
Massena resident

Ithaca, NY

#6686 Jul 14, 2012
Todays' headlines read:Bain Attack Doing Damage.That's good news for dems.Romney has been caught lying and Pres.Obama and other dems are not letting him squirm off the hook.The proof shows,that Romney was sending jobs overseas as fast as Bain Capital could take over and devour a company.Line their pockets with its' money,lay off its' American workers and outsource their jobs,way to go Mittens Romney.
Jerry

Selkirk, NY

#6687 Jul 14, 2012
Massena resident wrote:
Todays' headlines read:Bain Attack Doing Damage.That's good news for dems.Romney has been caught lying and Pres.Obama and other dems are not letting him squirm off the hook.The proof shows,that Romney was sending jobs overseas as fast as Bain Capital could take over and devour a company.Line their pockets with its' money,lay off its' American workers and outsource their jobs,way to go Mittens Romney.
Even the Washington Post thinks Obama is in left field on this one. The fact check website also thinks it's a dud.

But that matters little to blindly obeying Obama lovers.
Massena resident

Ithaca, NY

#6688 Jul 14, 2012
Not according the BOSTON GLOBE,which has produced documents from the SEC,signed by Romney,between the years 1999 2001,saying he was the CEO of Bain,there are also documents with his signature on it,in regards to Bain dealings after 1999.It's gaining traction with voters,and that's all that matters.Republicans didn't have any problem swift-boating Kerry,or saying Sen. Max Cleland was on a beer run,when he lost half his body due to an enemy grenade.Trouble is,the republicans are playng with Chicago boys now.And these guys can play just as rough and dirty as republicans play.Obama aint gonna make the mistake of staying above the fray,like Kerry did.He knows you don't bring a knife to a gunfight.Blindy obama lovers,is a statement so typical of republicans,if you don't believe in their views,you are a mindless drone.What a stupid way to viewthings.Having managed to survive 8 horrendous years of Bush,I don't ever want to see a republican become president again.
Jerry

Selkirk, NY

#6689 Jul 14, 2012
Massena resident wrote:
Not according the BOSTON GLOBE,which has produced documents from the SEC,signed by Romney,between the years 1999 2001,saying he was the CEO of Bain,there are also documents with his signature on it,in regards to Bain dealings after 1999.It's gaining traction with voters,and that's all that matters.Republicans didn't have any problem swift-boating Kerry,or saying Sen. Max Cleland was on a beer run,when he lost half his body due to an enemy grenade.Trouble is,the republicans are playng with Chicago boys now.And these guys can play just as rough and dirty as republicans play.Obama aint gonna make the mistake of staying above the fray,like Kerry did.He knows you don't bring a knife to a gunfight.Blindy obama lovers,is a statement so typical of republicans,if you don't believe in their views,you are a mindless drone.What a stupid way to viewthings.Having managed to survive 8 horrendous years of Bush,I don't ever want to see a republican become president again.
May as well ask for his birth certificate while they're at it.

You watch, this will end up working against Obama. I'll check back with you in a couple weeks.
Massena resident

Ithaca, NY

#6690 Jul 14, 2012
Like I said,republicans have showed they are capable of stooping to anything to win.So they shouldn't be surprised or whine,when they run into someone who is willing to go toe to toe with them.They are your typical school yard bully,who cries when someone hits back.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6691 Jul 14, 2012
Birth certificate?

I don't need to stinkin birth certificate.

My father was born in Mexico and emigrated to this country illegally.

I give you 'certificate of live birth' issued in January of 2012 instead.

http://s1.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/...

You gringos are funny.
butanna

Waverly, NY

#6692 Jul 14, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, all those "rich corporate MONSTERS" that actually put up and risk their own resources to create jobs and prosperity for America?
You mean, all those "rich corporate MONSTERS" like AIG, Bear-Stearns, Merrill-Lynch, GM, Chrysler, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, Goldman-Sachs, CitiGroup, etc, THAT OBAMA GAVE BILLIONS IN TAXPAYER SUBSIDIES TO IN EXCHANGE FOR ZERO REVENUE BACK TO THE MIDDLE CLASS???
You OWS idiots are picketing the wrong people... you might want to look at your own president to picket against:
http://projects.propublica.org/bailout/list/i...
Don't let those liberal professors turn your mind to mush. They tried to turn me, and it almost worked. Eventually the truth comes back around.
Don't forget bush started the bailouts not obamma. Believe me I don't agree with everything obama has done either. To be honest, I don't like any politician they are all crooked.All of those ceo's of those companies were living high off the hog.Private jets,million dollar bonuses ECT... MY HEART really goes out to them. I almost wish the goverment wouldn't have done the bailouts to teach some of the ceo's a lesson,but we all know that wouldn't have been the case!!!
Massena resident

Ithaca, NY

#6693 Jul 14, 2012
The republicans have proven time aftertime,if you don't go after them with blood in your eye and murder in your heart they will crush you.The only way to fight fire is with fire.Just ask Al Gore or John Kerry,they stood by and did nothing while the republicans lied about them and trashed their records.Obama is showing that homey don't play that game.In Chi-town,politics is a full body contact sport,where everything goes and nothing is off limits,just the way the republicans play it.The republican motto is "hey,no fair,he hit me BACK."
Teddy R

Canada

#6694 Jul 14, 2012
Massena resident wrote:
It's gaining traction with voters,and that's all that matters ... the republicans are playng with Chicago boys now.And these guys can play just as rough and dirty as republicans play.
How very revealing. "The big lie is gaining traction, and that's all that matters - the fact that it isn't true doesn't."

Thank you for confirming Massena is a Truth-Free Zone, and that we can simply dismiss everything you post as biased partisan lies.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6695 Jul 14, 2012
Massena resident wrote:
The republicans have proven time aftertime,if you don't go after them with blood in your eye and murder in your heart they will crush you.The only way to fight fire is with fire.Just ask Al Gore or John Kerry,they stood by and did nothing while the republicans lied about them and trashed their records.Obama is showing that homey don't play that game.In Chi-town,politics is a full body contact sport,where everything goes and nothing is off limits,just the way the republicans play it.The republican motto is "hey,no fair,he hit me BACK."
NO!! Do you really think the Republicans would do something like that?
Not the Repbulicans.
Have a nice day
Teddy R

Canada

#6696 Jul 14, 2012
Mexican Mitt Romney wrote:
Birth certificate?
I don't need to stinkin birth certificate.
My father was born in Mexico and emigrated to this country illegally.
I give you 'certificate of live birth' issued in January of 2012 instead.
http://s1.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/...
You gringos are funny.
A child born to parents who are both US Citizens is a US Citizen also by birth, regardless where born, and therefore would not "enter the country illegally," ya ridiculous twit.

So what's your point?
Big Bird

Stratford, CT

#6697 Jul 14, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>"Obama's jobs record and economy are harrendous"? LOL
Again somebody should do some research and reading of some facts before they make statments like this.
Lets see Obamas jobs record isn't in just yet but it has been getting better.
We will have to see what happens .
Lets look and see just how he may wind up compaired to some of the other Pres.
G.W. after 8 years only increased the number of jobs by 3 million.
B. Clinton after 8 years 23.1 Million
G.H.W. Bush 2.5 million in 4 years
and the great R R. 16 million
J. Carter 10.5 million in 4 years
It looks like the Dems do better than the Reps do.
Now about the economy
G.W. Bush went into office and the DOW was 10471 and when he left it was 7949 a drop of 2522 points Not good
{ I do have to say it did hit 14,000 for a short time ]
Now Obama took office it was 7947 , it did go down to 5000 something a couple of mo. after he took office but it hit a high of 13279 and is at 12777 today an increase of 5828.
So lets see G.W. only increased jobs by 3 million in 8 years and the DOW droped 2522 points in 8 years so I would say Obama is doing better at this time then G.W.
Again look up the FACTS
Your misspelling of horrendous is almost as horrendous as the lies you spew about the incompetent Obama. He said he did not deserve a second term if he was unsuccessful in reaching his goal, and he has failed, almost as badly as you... Now after you have completed your little tirade of historical numbers for past presidents... try dealing with Obama's own statement of why he wouldn't deserve that second term of disaster... Bwhahahahahahahahaha... Big Bird ObamaFailure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasantville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Record Crowd For Hillary Clinton Westchester Bu... Tue Kellys Heroes 1
Angie jupin in jail for drugs. Tue Erika 6
Destinie Jupin Tue Erika 4
News Israeli First-Response Organization to Talk Eme... (Jan '16) Oct 25 rhesus mascari 2
Sleepy Hollow Review Oct '17 adrainsmith 1
St.MARYS IN THE FIELD (Mar '15) Oct '17 Roxanne 10
News April 1: Campus rape, voting and Russell Crowe (Apr '17) Apr '17 Cordwainer Trout 2

Pleasantville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasantville Mortgages