Man convicted of being pimp for girls Judge Ren e M. Bumb sched...

Full story: The Morning Call

Man convicted of being pimp for girls Judge Renee M. Bumb scheduled sentencing for Dec.
Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Oct 6, 2008
I BOOTLEG DVDS

Freeland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 1, 2008
 
sisters who are skanks....keepin it all in the family.
citizen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 1, 2008
 
Where were their parents?????
You R a Pervert

University Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 1, 2008
 
They're f'in children j@ck@ss!
citizen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 1, 2008
 
When I asked where their parents were I meant How did these girls get to Atlantic City and work as prostitutes and their parents were not aware????? Did they not check up on where their children were going??
BloodRedSky

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 1, 2008
 
citizen wrote:
When I asked where their parents were I meant How did these girls get to Atlantic City and work as prostitutes and their parents were not aware????? Did they not check up on where their children were going??
Not every parent is a role model for their kids! They were probably runaways or came from a f**ked up family!
I BOOTLEG DVDS

Freeland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 1, 2008
 
mom or dad (two not living together) probably getting a cut---or mom's boyfriend the pimp.
Claire

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 1, 2008
 
Add these to the list of people in this country that should be removed from the gene pool.

“Trying to do the best I can.”

Since: Jul 07

Lehigh Valley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 1, 2008
 
Well, at least they will go from being Pimps to being Pimped in prison!!
Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 1, 2008
 
BloodRedSky wrote:
<quoted text>Not every parent is a role model for their kids! They were probably runaways or came from a f**ked up family!
You're probably right and girls from such families are precisely the type that pimps look for. They tell them they love them, they'll protect and look after them, they give them clothes, money, more than likely drugs as well, to keep them dependent. Then they put them out on the street. They prey on girls who are confused and have nowhere to turn; that's one reason I get upset when people say that prostitution is a "victimless" crime.
I BOOTLEG DVDS

Freeland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 1, 2008
 
Pachacutec wrote:
<quoted text> You're probably right and girls from such families are precisely the type that pimps look for. They tell them they love them, they'll protect and look after them, they give them clothes, money, more than likely drugs as well, to keep them dependent. Then they put them out on the street. They prey on girls who are confused and have nowhere to turn; that's one reason I get upset when people say that prostitution is a "victimless" crime.
but, thanks to women's lib, some girls are just plain skanks.

lots of 18 year old girls in hard core porn (not that i check out 18 year old girls in hard core porn),
here in PA

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 1, 2008
 
OMG! Where are the parents? Are there parents?
Screwy Louie

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 1, 2008
 
BloodRedSky wrote:
<quoted text>Not every parent is a role model for their kids! They were probably runaways or came from a f**ked up family!
And had runaway Whor-moans....
David-1206

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 1, 2008
 
Shoot him.
Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 1, 2008
 
I BOOTLEG DVDS wrote:
<quoted text>but, thanks to women's lib, some girls are just plain skanks.
lots of 18 year old girls in hard core porn (not that i check out 18 year old girls in hard core porn),
"Thanks to women's lib?" I've been on this planet for many years, and several of those years were BEFORE "women's lib," and there were "skanks" back then, as well. Maybe not as open about their activities, but still.... As a former emergency services worker I got to hear a lot of first-hand stories of how young girls become prostitutes. Not very nice stories, either. And how do we KNOW that the "18 year old girls in hard-core porn" originally started out WANTING to do that? Granted, some probably did, but I'm still willing to bet that many of these girls took up with low-lifes who said they loved them, then went on to "if you really loved ME, you'd do this movie, turn some tricks, etc." Oh well, guess nothings' changed from the "old days," it's still easier to blame the women for what men do to them.
I BOOTLEG DVDS

Freeland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 1, 2008
 
Pachacutec wrote:
<quoted text> "Thanks to women's lib?" I've been on this planet for many years, and several of those years were BEFORE "women's lib," and there were "skanks" back then, as well. Maybe not as open about their activities, but still.... As a former emergency services worker I got to hear a lot of first-hand stories of how young girls become prostitutes. Not very nice stories, either. And how do we KNOW that the "18 year old girls in hard-core porn" originally started out WANTING to do that? Granted, some probably did, but I'm still willing to bet that many of these girls took up with low-lifes who said they loved them, then went on to "if you really loved ME, you'd do this movie, turn some tricks, etc." Oh well, guess nothings' changed from the "old days," it's still easier to blame the women for what men do to them.
austrailian, 1970s, feminist, germaine greer, got in trouble lately with younger feminists for saying the legal age teens in porn are doing stuff they really don't want to do.

lots of young girls influenced by hollywood, such movies as PRETTY WOMAN---which is politically incorrect to admit; censorship fears.

and, then there's the popular song REDNECK WOMEN.

might as well still believe that heroin addicts started from some painful life---instead of realizing teens today take heroin way yesterday's teens drank beer.

yeah, liberal media still cons people into believing men are to blame for all women's ills, but wrong to blame women for anything bad men do.
acpd

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 2, 2008
 
Both Girls were reported as runaways in Allentown. Parents had nothing to do with it. Just a really bad case of teenage rebellion and a scum bag that saw an opportunity to take advantage and make some cash. Im not saying that the girls didnt know that what they were doing was wrong, but you show me a teenage girl that just ran away from home that doesnt want to make a couple hundred dollars in one night. Just saying that the parents are victims, not responsible.
citizen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 2, 2008
 
I am sorry but I raised 3 girls who were teenagers and they never rebelled enough to be prostitutes. It was because I knew where they went and who they went with and they knew what time they had to be home. It is called being a parent I have no use for lame excuses, like they are teenagers and parents didn't know anything. Why not???? That is their profession. Where were they. How long before a missing persons alert was put out.
BloodRedSky

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 6, 2008
 
Pachacutec wrote:
<quoted text> You're probably right and girls from such families are precisely the type that pimps look for. They tell them they love them, they'll protect and look after them, they give them clothes, money, more than likely drugs as well, to keep them dependent. Then they put them out on the street. They prey on girls who are confused and have nowhere to turn; that's one reason I get upset when people say that prostitution is a "victimless" crime.
"Victimless" crime. That's a way of looking at it that I never thought of, thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Pleasantville News Video

•••
•••

Pleasantville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pleasantville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pleasantville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pleasantville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••