CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE IS ACTUALLY AN EMPLOYER IN ATLANTIC COUNTY THAT ACTUALLY PAYS PEOPLE A DECENT LIVING WAGE WITHOUT WORKING THEM PRATICALLY 24/7. I GUESS A BETTER QUESTION WOULD ALSO BE WHY IS IT THAT ATLANTIC COUNTY THAT IS THE WEALTHIEST IN THE SOUTHERN NJ REGION HAS THE HIGHEST PROPERTY TAXES OF THE SOUTHERN NJ REGONAL AREA WITH ALL THE BILLIONS FLOATING AROUND A.C.OH, SORRY I FORGOT YOUR JUST LUCKY TO HAVE A JOB, AFTERALL THERE ARE SO MANY THAT DON'T. oK, BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THE ABUSE THAT OCCURS BECAUSE WE LIVE IN A SO-CALLED AT WILL STATE AND UNLESS YOUR ARE PROTECTED BY SOME LIMITED UNION PROTECTION YOU ARE REALLY POWERLESS AGAINST THESE EMPLOYERS WHO KNOW THAT IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THEIR ABUSIVE WAYS THERE ARE AT LEAST 50 PEOPLE LINED UP AT THE DOOR WILLING TO DO SO. I SAY PICK A STATE, ANY STATE. ALMOST ALL OF THEM WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ABOUT FIVE ARE LESS EXPENSIVE TO LIVE IN AND I AM SURE NO MOPE DEMANDING IN TERMS OF TAXES, PROPERTY TAXES, INSURANCE, RENTS, NOT TO MENTION THE LACK OF OPPORTUNITES THAT IS SO PREVELANT HERE.