fidels cousin molly
fidel cousins molly
#1 Jul 21, 2012
these people are very gross they are cousins with 4 kids she talks about everybody being over weight and she is huge walks around looking like a gorilla with black inner thighs and black blush on her face she dont have hair she can use a newborn chongo to pick it all up
lol
#2 Jul 21, 2012
do some walking cuz your extremely overweight
SMALL TOWN
#3 Jul 21, 2012
OOH I KNOW THEM SHE GOTS A BRO THAT IS THE SAME WAY. THOSE PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN UGLY. EW
haha
#8 Jul 23, 2012
lol they are grose together there kids are brothers and sister then cousins lol that is so sad...the live like pigs they dont know how to ever look nice they are always talking crap about everyone and dont look at them selfs the are nasty people
lol

Dallas, TX

#9 Jul 24, 2012
Its already girl let these b*tchs talk cuz that's what they r good at is talking shit about everyone else's and their family and here is for Cynthia before opening ur dumb mouth look at urself in the mirror cuz ur life is not perfect or ur family
lol
#10 Aug 2, 2012
she smells like onions
grown
#11 Aug 3, 2012
yea them arguijo family are very sick. ew
Who is

Haslet, TX

#12 Aug 3, 2012
lol wrote:
Its already girl let these b*tchs talk cuz that's what they r good at is talking shit about everyone else's and their family and here is for Cynthia before opening ur dumb mouth look at urself in the mirror cuz ur life is not perfect or ur family
who is Cynthia ??
people get real

United States

#13 Aug 8, 2012
What is it to yall about Cynthia if she is perfect or has a perfect family!!! she has a family and dnt bother anyone just mind yalls own!
Lisa

San Antonio, TX

#14 Aug 11, 2012
Not all arguijos are the same b!Tch put your real name and I will show you if we are all the sme and about Cynthia don't worrie about her at least she has a life
so funny

Haslet, TX

#15 Aug 15, 2012
The lover cousins are in town
lmfao

United States

#16 Aug 15, 2012
Thats so gross no shame in there game ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another white serials rapists and murdered adde... 21 min Little Johnny Da ... 1
Joseph James DeAngelo 72 years old ex cop in Ca... 24 min Little Johnny Da ... 2
Hospitals Doctors 1 hr huey goins 16
El Paso had an Alcala Competitor is serial murders 1 hr huey goins 5
Banditos 1 hr que 7
Illegal Alien Angel Resendiz LIke to Hang out i... 2 hr Little Johnny Da ... 5
big booty Apr 22 just dropping by 8

Pleasanton Jobs

Personal Finance

Pleasanton Mortgages