Wondering

El Monte, CA

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Does anyone know the hot guy with spikes in his hair,that works for the city? I think he said the street department
FML

United States

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know the hot guy with spikes in his hair,that works for the city? I think he said the street department
yeah I know him... Joshua....
Wondering

El Monte, CA

#3 Sep 5, 2012
Is he really married I asked his friends and they say hes not but I was hoping someone could tell him high for me,but I don't think his name was joshua
FML

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Is he really married I asked his friends and they say hes not but I was hoping someone could tell him high for me,but I don't think his name was joshua
lmao.... It hi not high
Wondering

United States

#6 Sep 5, 2012
I didn't ask for input,
Just wanted to know if anyone knew him... He didnt wanna talk cause he said he was married,, but everyone is telling me he's not.i'm always seeing him everywhere around town.How do I get his attention?does anyone know him well enough to help?
FML

United States

#7 Sep 6, 2012
Wondering wrote:
I didn't ask for input,
Just wanted to know if anyone knew him... He didnt wanna talk cause he said he was married,, but everyone is telling me he's not.i'm always seeing him everywhere around town.How do I get his attention?does anyone know him well enough to help?
okay look I know for a fact it's Joshua. He has a girlfriend. He says he is married because he obviously wants you to back off and leave him alone. Jesus take a hint!
CyN

United States

#8 Oct 1, 2012
Lmfao,are you pretty or are u far&fugly
CyN

United States

#9 Oct 1, 2012
Oops,fat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Junior Bosquez 1 hr sam 11
Thx Kadobes 5 hr jonny boy 6
Bethany Moore? 10 hr muddin boy 17
Destinee giatan 16 hr Mona 5
In love with a woman beater. :( 16 hr LoL 8
April Antu (Cerda) 17 hr JustForLaughs 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr Farts 775
Pleasanton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pleasanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NFL 6:28 AM
Witten: It's 'silly' to think Murray is easily replaceable
NBC Sports 7:10 AM
Jason Witten: Every back couldn't do what DeMarco Murray did this season
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
Murray Will Command Up to $10M Per Year
NBC Sports 9:48 AM
Tony Romo: I have to be better