Pearl City, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Judged:

He's a a nasty pos. He lies about everything and does drugs out the azz. He's ugly as well. There's nothing good about him so steer clear. All he'll do is take advantage of you! I knw from experience
myboys

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

im his sister and i think id know my own brother better than u wud...ya he DID drugs but dosent nemore and ya he lies outa his ass...and i dont c how u wud know from experience
Eewww

Pearl City, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

It's none of your business either so get over it bcuz you'll never know unless he wants you too. Also learn to spell or get off the Internet and pay attention to school and your own life &nd he STILL does drugs. Hnmmm shows how much you know
Roastbeef

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Everything you just said makes no sense at all. I need to learn to spell, what is &nd supposed to mean exactly? And saying he STILL does drugs is not something to be proud of just shows how worthless he is.
Haha

Pearl City, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

&nd = and. Duh fag and I'm NOT PROUD. i hate the stupid loser. I was simply showing his nasty sister she knows nothing about her brother. Get off my nuts plz and I didn't tell YOU to learn how to spell unless this is his sister pretnendong to be someone else. Once again get a life. I'm done with this retard topic and the retarded people who comment without having a brain in their heads with which to do so.
myboys

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

how the hell wud u kno if i was nasty or not....and if ur done wit this stupid topic then y r u commenting on it!!!! duh....and i wud kno if hes duin drugs or not hello he lives wit me! and wtf does that mean when u say unless he wants me too....u must not know my brother at all coz uumm hes engaged retard! so if ur done talkn about him then dont comment bak!!
Wow

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

I did drugs with him abour a week ago. I'm not sure what he's been telling you but I know he does them because I was there with him doing the same stuff. I also didn't know he was engaged since he was all over me. I will tell you this I'm never doing that again I hate liars and cheaters and apparently he is both. I feel bad for his fiancÚ and everyone else he's hurt. What a scumbag. Your such a nice sister to let your borther live with you
Abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

She lives w her parents.
myboys

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

abc so what if i live wit my parents...i just got outa a bad relationship and im tryn to get bak on my feet and sry if my parents r nice enuf to help me out!...and wow i dont know who u r but as far as i kno he was on the rig last week! so idk what the deal is and if he duin drugs again then thats on him but as far as i kno he tells us no! but o well its his life not mine
Janea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

ok wow! i am his fiance and he was working last week, so if your going to try to put him out there like that then you should know where he was first! its hard to be with you when he is working! and i should know i picked him up from location! and he has changed he doesnt do drugs and if he does then he is damn good on hidding it! dumbass
Abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

I've always heard he was a disgusting druggie. And it's not lk u let him move n ur house someone acted lk o how sweet letn ur bro liv wit u... Uh it's ur parents. I heard he had a place in eastlakes tho
myboys

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

so flippn what at least my parents r willing to help there kids out when theyve hit a ruff patch and ya he did but everybody moved out...so what...lik i said before if u dont lik him and dont wanna comment bout him then y comment bak!!
jjport

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

he stole from me
Wow

Pearl City, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

I'm just telling you what went on. I have no reason to lie to any of you. I don't even know you all. Anyways believe what you want I really don't care just say his name and figured ID leave my side. Good luck to Janea I hope you and him are happy.
Abc

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

How could you be engaged to him when he's so disgusting? He's worthless just lk the rest of that family. Think about what ur gona marry into. Gross
myboys

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

wow if u really kno my family lik that then dont b scared and say who u r and well have a lil chat
Abc

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

I haven't seen you post your name. When and where skank....
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Hey "wow", where are you from?Jourdanton?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of60
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pleasanton Forum right now

Search the Pleasanton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min lol 15,999
margie rosa 1 hr yuuuuuupppppp 4
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 hr Edthirty 20,360
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 7 hr oithere 585
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 9 hr Texas 676
down to fk tonight 10 hr slut bag 2
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 11 hr thcc 534
•••
•••
•••
Pleasanton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pleasanton Jobs

•••