Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24355 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14381 Sep 18, 2012
tidelands wrote:
<quoted text> well you know...keeps me busy...googled you when you first came on here...you want to know the real me? I'll just bet.I'm way too old for you dear.I'm just one more loner on the net.i'm registered.all you gotta do is look.Why am I at LEAST two different people? You sound like my doctor now.The only thing about you that I find interesting is the venomous tone of your posts.Another pissed off pseudo-intellectual.Dime a dozen.
waco Waco the stalker.

You should get that examined.

Location hidden

#14382 Sep 18, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
Defiant Oregonsux doesn't construct a post she makes Grand Pronouncements! Rapid-Fire Denunciations! Sweeping Generalizations! In other words she's nuts.
You are setting off firearms while being all depressed about your life.

Yeah, you should talk.

Location hidden

#14383 Sep 18, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuff it, banana breath. The fact that you bring up butts and juveniles in the same post makes me wonder. You don't have any hidden secrets down in
your moms basement do you?.
Your boy's losing.

You have lost it.
Megan

Waco, TX

#14385 Sep 18, 2012
Soapoperabythosethathavenothin geseinlifebutakeyboard.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14386 Sep 18, 2012
Megan wrote:
Soapoperabythosethathavenothin geseinlifebutakeyboard.
Thanks.I feel better already.

“Vote”

Location hidden

#14387 Sep 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are setting off firearms while being all depressed about your life.
Yeah, you should talk.
what's your point?

“Vote”

Location hidden

#14388 Sep 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
waco Waco the stalker.
You should get that examined.
I've never seen you devote so much personal attention to one poster (or three) as you have to me.Especially on non-political issues.Oddly enough we agree on 70 percent of these issues.You have to be pretty young I think...to be as disdainful of the feelings of others as you seem to be.I'm referring to your poisonous political diatribes.YOUR sarcasm is wasted on me OREGONSUX.I've mastered the artform of"not giving a damn".Do us both a favor and fixate on someone who might respond.

“Vote”

Location hidden

#14389 Sep 18, 2012
Murmansk Soviet Union wrote:
Capitalistic pigs!
Is MURMANSK on planet earth?

Location hidden

#14390 Sep 18, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> what's your point?
Just pointing out where your head is.

Location hidden

#14391 Sep 18, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I've never seen you devote so much personal attention to one poster (or three) as you have to me.Especially on non-political issues.Oddly enough we agree on 70 percent of these issues.You have to be pretty young I think...to be as disdainful of the feelings of others as you seem to be.I'm referring to your poisonous political diatribes.YOUR sarcasm is wasted on me OREGONSUX.I've mastered the artform of"not giving a damn".Do us both a favor and fixate on someone who might respond.
Did I make more than a couple of posts about your personal life?

I do comment on Churm's craziness about his wife and his odd way of life fairly often because he comments about it often. I also posted about the nutcase who is too cowardly to talk to his friend about building a pool fence to save the lives of little kids.

If you do not want people to comment on your personal life then don't talk about your personal life. It is pretty simple.

You aren't Kate are you?

“Vote”

Location hidden

#14392 Sep 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I make more than a couple of posts about your personal life?
I do comment on Churm's craziness about his wife and his odd way of life fairly often because he comments about it often. I also posted about the nutcase who is too cowardly to talk to his friend about building a pool fence to save the lives of little kids.
If you do not want people to comment on your personal life then don't talk about your personal life. It is pretty simple.
You aren't Kate are you?
WELL if you put it that way comment all you want. Truthfully I never thought that post on taking pain pills and blowing out my back window be noticed that much.
dlpopps

Rockport, TX

#14393 Sep 18, 2012
Ignorance is bliss people still blame Bush and hate Perry, but hold there hands out for the crap obama is giving. Texas has the number 1 economy right now and all they can do is breed hate with their own racism.

“Vote”

Location hidden

#14394 Sep 18, 2012
dlpopps wrote:
Ignorance is bliss people still blame Bush and hate Perry, but hold there hands out for the crap obama is giving. Texas has the number 1 economy right now and all they can do is breed hate with their own racism.
What's wrong with you? TEXAS is one of only two states with a trillion dollar economy..THE other is California.Texas had great economy all the way back to when democrats ran the state in the sixties.Texas has a good economy in SPITE of Perry..not BECAUSE of him.TEXAS IS STILL THE LEADING OIL AND GAS PRODUCING STATE IN THE COUNTRY!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14395 Sep 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pointing out where your head is.
Well let me point out where YOUR head is. That brown ring around your neck should be a clue.

Location hidden

#14397 Sep 18, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let me point out where YOUR head is. That brown ring around your neck should be a clue.
Your brain lives in the toilet along with the rest of your life.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14398 Sep 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain lives in the toilet along with the rest of your life.
It's having to live in the same country with turds like you that can cause that condition.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14399 Sep 18, 2012
Obama 1998 Loyola Speech Leaked:'I Believe In Redistribution'(AUDIO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/18/obam...

Income Inequality Is Worse Under Obama Than Under Bush

"The rich took home a greater share of America's income pie from 2009 to 2010 than they did between 2002 and 2007, according to an April analysis from Emmanuel Saez, a professor at the University of California, Berkeley. That means the gap between the rich and the poor was more pronounced under Obama's presidency than under George W. Bush's."

Location hidden

#14400 Sep 18, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's having to live in the same country with turds like you that can cause that condition.
You can leave tomorrow. We will not miss you.
Waco 1954

United States

#14401 Sep 18, 2012
Defiant this is one of the most rancorous elections in history.Since before the Civil War.ITS almost as if it doesn't matter who wins we're all going to lose.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14402 Sep 18, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
Defiant this is one of the most rancorous elections in history.Since before the Civil War.ITS almost as if it doesn't matter who wins we're all going to lose.
I have to agree with you. Things won't calm down after the election. Between a country divided, another war in the Middle East and the economy, it looks like
we might be in for a rough ride.

Even the low-life elements in this society are hitting new lows every day. Unfrickin-believable!.

Man accused of robbing 5-year-old

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Man-accused...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maria leon 4 min Ur friend 1
Naydine McElroy 16 hr wisper 16
chris davis (Jan '11) Thu Just saying 11
Whats been going on? Thu Long gone 1
Black Raymond May 23 kokain 2
yall retarded May 23 tu papi 1
Christopher Galvan scammer (Jul '15) May 22 YouWillGetYoursChris 16

Pleasanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance