Posted in the Pleasanton Forum

Pleasanton girl

El Monte, CA

#1 Oct 30, 2011
what u think about the prices?
Ann

United States

#2 Oct 30, 2011
They are high and tacos are getting smaller.
GS junky

United States

#3 Oct 31, 2011
Their prices have gotten ridiculous!
N yes tacos have gotten smaller n smaller
Rita

United States

#4 Oct 31, 2011
i agree. i got a"lunch special," and a drink- separate,bc it doesnt come wit meal,n paid almost 11.00,just 4me. thats2much4the "special".not going back.
GS junky

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2011
Rita wrote:
i agree. i got a"lunch special," and a drink- separate,bc it doesnt come wit meal,n paid almost 11.00,just 4me. thats2much4the "special".not going back.
That's crazy! When u can go to any other Mexican restaurant n get their special for $6 with drink included
True

Laredo, TX

#6 Nov 4, 2011
But on the positive side at least they are clean. Not like the mexican restuarants around here with roaches in the kitchen and using the tortillas the other table did not eat.
randall

Houston, TX

#7 Nov 18, 2011
man there tacos are so small, but a big price...wont go there anymore
pam

United States

#8 Dec 6, 2011
Their prices already got on my nerves.moved my business somewhere that
values thier customers and whose prices are fair.sally is freaking a tightwad.taking advantage of her poor faithful customers.give everybody a break!!!!!!
San Antonio, TX

#9 Dec 8, 2011
True wrote:
But on the positive side at least they are clean. Not like the mexican restuarants around here with roaches in the kitchen and using the tortillas the other table did not eat.
that is why you rip your unused tortillas when you are done
Angelica

United States

#10 Dec 22, 2011
Well if yall dnt lyk her prices dnt go there go sumwere else its as simple as That!!!!!!!!!!
jessica

United States

#11 Dec 22, 2011
Angelica wrote:
Well if yall dnt lyk her prices dnt go there go sumwere else its as simple as That!!!!!!!!!!
no sh*t. That's what I think they are saying.they either aren't going back or moving their business elsewhere.
angelica

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2011
Alright stfu then if u cant afford to go there keep it to ur self and dont put it on topix
curious

Pleasanton, TX

#13 Dec 28, 2011
angelica wrote:
Alright stfu then if u cant afford to go there keep it to ur self and dont put it on topix
amen Angelica, they can go somewhere else. People are so ignorant, if u don't like it, don't go. That's what I do, its called freedom of choice. Grow up dumb idiots, get a life, don't y'all have better things to do, than to put this crap on topic.
zzz

United States

#14 Jan 2, 2012
A resturaunt review is more of what this website is actually for. "If you cant afford to go there keep it to yourself" (really?), that was ignorant. Try helping people with the question at hand.
Vote with your wallet, take your business elsewhere if you dont like the food or dont agree with the pricing. The food has been terrible there for 20 years. Go anywhere else in town and get twice to three times the taco for half the price. Easy as that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gabriela liquor store 1 hr lol 1
Looking for a FCK buddy nothing more (Mar '14) 1 hr lol 42
bragging 1 hr Lmao 1
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 18,787
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 3 hr Fossilfarts 386
JoJo Alvarado 6 hr star 2
murderers 6 hr hmm 5
Pleasanton Dating
Find my Match

Pleasanton Jobs

Pleasanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pleasanton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pleasanton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]