#2 Jul 13, 2010
She's so nice
her baby boy is the cutests
she has her shit straight
overall she's a badass
staryeyes

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2010
shes a great mom a single one at that she goes to school and home to her son.shes a good girl with a good head on her shoulders.shes a great friend,i cant say anything bad about her.cause anytime i need her shes there

Since: Jul 10

United States

#6 Jul 14, 2010
Well i think shes a stupid slut
FYI

Fowlerton, TX

#7 Jul 14, 2010
MILF...lol! She is a very sweet girl who had to grow up real quik due to her precious son, which she adores. She is an excellent single mom and a great friend! She just has the worst luck with guys but she will find someone great within time!
yahooligan

Universal City, TX

#8 Jul 14, 2010
Ya boiii wrote:
Well i think shes a stupid slut
your obviously some small minded person to sit here and try to start rumors about a girl that people obviously have nothing bad to say about. you should quit feeding off her life and try finding one of your own for a change.
Jacquie Rowland

Pearsall, TX

#9 Jul 14, 2010
i think she is a wonderful person, and no she isnt a slut. people come on here to start things for one simple reason which is to degrade people for there own self esteem. and pin point out jealousy. if your not jealous then why waste the time to make a post about someone or at the same time make a mean or rude comment... if your life was so perfect why go to the extreme to say something bad about someone.... seriously... DEZZ your loved baby girl.. dont let this affect you... jealousy comes along way... they just wanna watch your every move... take it as fascination... their man either wants you, or the man they wanted is with you, or they just see how happy and better off you are without them in your life.... ttyl...

Since: Jun 10

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 15, 2010
dezz is tha shit i luv her and her son is the cutest!! luv them soo much. ya'll needa get a life and stop gettin involved with every1 elses! some of you people are so pathetic. love you dezz
iluvudez

Beeville, TX

#11 Jul 19, 2010
I love dez so much, she is deff a good person and a GREAT mommy, don't let anyone talk shit and bring you down girl, you know you are way better than them obviously!! You dumb hatin b***hz!!! Get over your jealousy and move on with your lives, and leave dez alone!
special-bob

Fowlerton, TX

#12 Jul 30, 2010
if ya'll are talking about my cousin in a bad way...then you have problems with me. your life isn't the same as the person next to you, so don't patronize in a negative way.
haha123

Houston, TX

#13 Jul 30, 2010
The girls is f*@@*ng ugly that needs to get a J O B and stop living on FoodStamp! and B**@@ is on all Goverment help, she is ugly with a big nose
Abc

Tomball, TX

#14 Jul 30, 2010
Doesn't she go to school? At least she is trying to better herself. She isn't ugly either! She's pretty..
DesireeVaughn

United States

#15 Jul 30, 2010
to whoever haha123 is let me clarify some things for you sweetheart.
1.i dont get any kind of foodstamps.wic.medicaid.etc
2.i dont have a job because i go to school 40 hours a week monday thru tursday. if i worked fri sat or sun i wldnt have time to spend with my son,i pay all my bills on time with a credit score in the 7's. im doing damn well so no need for your concern
3.i may not be the prettiest girl around but im certain im not ugly.

so before you come on here talking like you know a thing about me get your facts straight. have you noticed not to many people have anything bad to say about me? thats for a reason.
hahaa

United States

#16 Jul 31, 2010
this uglyy ass bitchhh is fkn gross
its sadd yal think shes a nice person bt fk that black bitchh all she ever is good at is sleepinggg aroundd n tlkn sh.t
she aint njtn bt a fkn pussy her face is gna fk up jus lke her carr ha fkn ghetto ass b.tch and she lives at the oakhavens ha cn u sayyy pathetic
she never says shi.t to ur face she waits til u turn ur bkk then she starts runningg her herpe infested mouthh
DesireeVaughn

United States

#17 Aug 1, 2010
lmao.

i love how you wanna come on here and say all i do is run my mouth and talk behind peoples back,especially when your hiding behind some anonymous name. id love for you to tell me who you are,but your obviously to much of a pussy yourself that you wont.so whos the bitch now?

im pathetic? but your the one talking shit on a website.haha you obviously know where i live and what i drive so instead of being hard on here call me out when you see me you idiot.
hey drama

United States

#18 Aug 1, 2010
lol! I agree dezz. I love you just the way you are don't change a thang. just keep shaking those hatres off!
anoutsideview

United States

#19 Aug 2, 2010
this girl is very strong and very independent.who cares if her cars "ghetto" or her house is,she does the best she can for her son,which is what a good mother does.

whores are pretty well known in this town and never have i heard she sleeps around,but anyone who dosent like someone would say that about them. your so unoriginal

shes young and shes doing so well for her age. shes deff.going places in life, some women much older cant do half the job she is doing.

i love you dez.dont let any of this go to your head. your surrounded by people who love you and truely know you the rest of these lowlifes dont matter :) your amazing and people would kill to have your mindset.
anonymous

Milford, MI

#20 Sep 9, 2012
shes good in my book..good.ol days by hard trade building. Pool game.pro without distractions anyways :)
Toya

United States

#21 Sep 9, 2012
first of all why start shit>> Dez is a very independent single mother that to my knowledge doesnt ask for crap. Really? Dez don't worry abt any negative info on this page, first of all if they're not a single mother is cause "mommy N daddy" paid for an abortion!!! That however didnt solve the problem, the ignorant bastards should of sown their E$%^^&&&>>
frackin

United States

#22 Sep 16, 2012
How do you even pay a single bill with out any help because you don't even work. I'm sure you don't get that much child support. Youve been in college 3 years and not done yet... Wow supporting your self, right more like housing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheating in pleasanton 11 hr bamboozle 11
Butch & Nikkole Wed manda 2
Leming drive thru Jul 26 Polo 3
Ashley Favor from H-E-B Jul 26 Robert Trevino 17
Christina Castillo. Jul 25 bi7uc 1
Hispanic male looking to give head Jul 25 bi7uc 1
Emery menchaca Jul 24 Nosey 7

Pleasanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance