any one know a nicole guerra/garza from old pleasanton??

Posted in the Pleasanton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 6, 2010
Tryin to find out what happened to her.........
Joe Revis

York, NE

#2 Oct 7, 2010
curious wrote:
Well she got into drugs and got a little wild,got knocked up by some crackhead kid,Living off the system now!
grow up

United States

#3 Oct 7, 2010
Dont believe a word "Joe Revis" says.
Joe Revis

York, NE

#5 Oct 7, 2010
grow up wrote:
Dont believe a word "Joe Revis" says.
The truth hurts??? POOR POOR YOU!!!
her best friend

Dallas, TX

#6 Oct 7, 2010
If you don't know who I am then ur a iggnorant punkass bitch. Back off and worry about yourself and not someone else. She has a man who loves and they have a beautiful baby. Normally I wouldn't lower myself to even be on this gay site but I am a true friend and if u f with her you f with me, so do yourself a favor!!! I'm sure u love ur family and friends so just for ur sdafety back off.
her best friend

Dallas, TX

#7 Oct 7, 2010
Joe rivas are you just mad that she thought u were gay and turned u down??? Don't forgety our great stae of Texas makes it mandatory to registor chilDd sex preditors. Stay away from the youngings boy!!!
Joe Revis wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts??? POOR POOR YOU!!!
her best friend

Dallas, TX

#8 Oct 7, 2010
Truly needed a good laugh. Que bruto quer la cricket tiene la unlimitated internet ay poner los chimers...dae chin losers
Joe Revis

York, NE

#9 Oct 8, 2010
her best friend wrote:
Joe rivas are you just mad that she thought u were gay and turned u down??? Don't forgety our great stae of Texas makes it mandatory to registor chilDd sex preditors. Stay away from the youngings boy!!!<quoted text>
LOL LOL I would not give that biotch the time of day,The truth is the truth so DEAL with it!! And your thinking of the Topeka Joe Revis that's the Joe that is a child molester!! LOL Get your facts straight!!
Joe Revis

Elgin, TX

#10 Oct 9, 2010
I know she can suck pretty good.
this was her X friend

Houston, TX

#11 Oct 9, 2010
f...k that slut I just heard that her husband busted that hoe at the car wash last night with the ugliest guy in town and heard he has a STD!!!!!Also heard her husband made that dude cry like a little girl.
this was her X friend

Houston, TX

#12 Oct 9, 2010
and you who say you are her new best friend you would tell that bitch to take care of her kids and stop being a hoe! but you wont cuz your a dumb slut too.You two dumb f...ks should get a life and shut up be4 i shut yall up!!!!!!!!!!
item num 226

Canada

#13 Oct 10, 2010
curious wrote:
if u know she's garza now then u should pretty much know what happen 2 her... N y so curious
item num 226

United States

#14 Oct 10, 2010
this was her X friend wrote:
f...k that slut I just heard that her husband busted that hoe at the car wash last night with the ugliest guy in town and heard he has a STD!!!!!Also heard her husband made that dude cry like a little girl.
its cute how nobody posts their name bc shit talkers ... R shit takers...
item num 226

United States

#15 Oct 10, 2010
this was her X friend wrote:
and you who say you are her new best friend you would tell that bitch to take care of her kids and stop being a hoe! but you wont cuz your a dumb slut too.You two dumb f...ks should get a life and shut up be4 i shut yall up!!!!!!!!!!
Supppper cute.... Love it...
item num 226

United States

#16 Oct 10, 2010
her best friend wrote:
If you don't know who I am then ur a iggnorant punkass bitch. Back off and worry about yourself and not someone else. She has a man who loves and they have a beautiful baby. Normally I wouldn't lower myself to even be on this gay site but I am a true friend and if u f with her you f with me, so do yourself a favor!!! I'm sure u love ur family and friends so just for ur sdafety back off.
must be hott n sweet just lk her
what

United States

#17 Oct 11, 2010
she got remarried after doug dumped her? i sure hope she did change her life around...it was pretty crappy for a while.
item num 226

United States

#18 Oct 11, 2010
what wrote:
she got remarried after doug dumped her? i sure hope she did change her life around...it was pretty crappy for a while.
lol wtf doug... That's a fugly ass name I don't think shed evn get with him bc of that name... Damnnn if ur gona mke up shit give the guy a hott name
the main man

Houston, TX

#19 Oct 11, 2010
is that!! that bitch who with the brother of a dude name daniel garza
what

United States

#20 Oct 11, 2010
"item num 226", we are talking about the same Nikki? If we are, yes, she was married to Doug Pool from Pool electric.

I don't know about the brother
item num 226

Moscow, Russia

#21 Oct 11, 2010
what wrote:
"item num 226", we are talking about the same Nikki? If we are, yes, she was married to Doug Pool from Pool electric.
I don't know about the brother
yeah wrong one sweetie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
home wrecking Teacher! Ellen Elizondo Fri nothing new 2
Graduation - Dj needed Thu Sylvia P 1
School bond Thu Seaview 1
Bealls is a disaster Thu Jenn 1
Bowen St Mar 25 nbvcc 7
Josie romero Mar 25 For your inf 1
Hands Free Mar 24 Bamboozle 1
Pleasanton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web