Name the top ten prettiest girls in 7...

Name the top ten prettiest girls in 7th grade

Posted in the Pleasanton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Vacartttt

Tomball, TX

#1 Feb 2, 2011
Name them....
uhhh

Pflugerville, TX

#2 Feb 2, 2011
1)Courtney Edgar
2)Mandy Miller
3)Alicia Garza
4)Hannah ward
5) Tyler Ryan... That's all there all either fat or just playing ugly!!!!
haha

Houston, TX

#3 Feb 2, 2011
1,courtney edgar
2,mandy miller
3,macy coble
4,alicia garza
5, kasssidey rocha
no hannah ugly alll the preps n 8th grade say it to
courtney

Pflugerville, TX

#4 Feb 3, 2011
haha wrote:
1,courtney edgar
2,mandy miller
3,macy coble
4,alicia garza
5, kasssidey rocha
no hannah ugly alll the preps n 8th grade say it to
I don't think Hannah is ugly..
Omg

Tomball, TX

#5 Feb 3, 2011
Courtney on here putting her white ugly a** first!!! Lmao! Get a life girl!!! Ong this is so pathetic even for u!!! Lol and Hannah is not ugly she belongs on there b4 ur ugly a**
courtney

Pflugerville, TX

#6 Feb 3, 2011
Wow! Not even..>:-//
I wouldn't even be that self conceded I don't even think I'm the prettiest so not even.. God WTF is up with people these days...
aliciaray

Pflugerville, TX

#8 Feb 3, 2011
Umm thank you for saying I'm pretty but Courtney is pretty too and don't be saying that she us fat and ugly because you are probably just some girl that wishes she was on this topic or some guy that wishes that they were going out with her or something but seriously..you can talk about somebody's attitude and how they are mean to you but not what they look like that they can't help! So just stop being rude and leave her alone!!
courtney

Runge, TX

#9 Feb 3, 2011
I no I'm not ugly so whatever lol Iv had alot of guys that like me so suck it!
hahah

Houston, TX

#10 Feb 3, 2011
first of all ...
courtney is very beautiful she prettier them ALL the seventh graders cuz MOST are fucking ugly as hell .... i bet court didnt even fucking leave those comments her self someone elsed probably numbered her on number 1 .. dont be jealious just cuz yur one of the ugly ass seventh graders ...
SO IF ANY OF YOU PUNKED ASS KIDS THINK YUR PRETTIER THEMN HER THEN LEMME KNOW CUZ U PROBABLY ARE'NT k??(:
andd acturly i even told court my self that she the prettiest seventh grader WHY??? because SHE IS!...
&nd court im shure u know who this is member ???hahhaha
tifftiff

Powderly, TX

#11 Feb 3, 2011
okay, dude. your all 7th graders. you mean nothing till you get to highschool. just stfu.
courtney

Runge, TX

#12 Feb 3, 2011
hahah wrote:
first of all ...
courtney is very beautiful she prettier them ALL the seventh graders cuz MOST are fucking ugly as hell .... i bet court didnt even fucking leave those comments her self someone elsed probably numbered her on number 1 .. dont be jealious just cuz yur one of the ugly ass seventh graders ...
SO IF ANY OF YOU PUNKED ASS KIDS THINK YUR PRETTIER THEMN HER THEN LEMME KNOW CUZ U PROBABLY ARE'NT k??(:
andd acturly i even told court my self that she the prettiest seventh grader WHY??? because SHE IS!...
Ha thanks but come on..
Don't call me that!!:D<3
aliciaray

United States

#13 Feb 3, 2011
tifftiff wrote:
okay, dude. your all 7th graders. you mean nothing till you get to highschool. just stfu.
Just stay off these topix then they have nothing to do with you so just stay off!
wowww

United States

#14 Feb 4, 2011
Girls.. When u get to high school ders gunna b someone way prettier dan u so... Go and playy wit ur barbies.... Pluss kids in ur grade shuld be worried about homework & wat to wear da next dayy to skool... Seriouslyy
courtney

Runge, TX

#15 Feb 4, 2011
wowww wrote:
Girls.. When u get to high school ders gunna b someone way prettier dan u so... Go and playy wit ur barbies.... Pluss kids in ur grade shuld be worried about homework & wat to wear da next dayy to skool... Seriouslyy
Okkay STFU y'all think just because we are junior High that we do kidthings truest me I don't play with barbies I haven't since I was 8 I'm sure everyone stops at that age so com down yeah maybe we shouldn't be on this website but we don't fucking play with barbies!
courtney

Runge, TX

#16 Feb 4, 2011
hahah wrote:
first of all ...
Who ever wrote this tx me?..
hahahah

Houston, TX

#17 Feb 4, 2011
courtney wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever wrote this tx me?..
wedont even talk as much!,.. &&nd yea i would text you but i do NOT have yur number!... ive talkend to u A FEW times!...
just messsage me on facebok courtneyy!
Bro12

Pflugerville, TX

#18 Feb 4, 2011
Is it just me or is dis chic courtney always on dis website??? Girl needs a life or sumthin...go git u 1 gurl...
hahah

United States

#19 Feb 4, 2011
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me

lol
courtney

Runge, TX

#22 Feb 4, 2011
hahahah wrote:
<quoted text>wedont even talk as much!,.. &&nd yea i would text you but i do NOT have yur number!... ive talkend to u A FEW times!...
just messsage me on facebok courtneyy!
You message me idk who this is!:)
stupid

Tomball, TX

#23 Feb 4, 2011
wowww wrote:
Seriously, learn how to spell...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolina Coronado && Shawn Johnson (Mar '14) 45 min Laughter 7
Jessie galvan 54 min Des 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr CheeseSniff 1,050
Maddie Gonzalez? (Mar '16) Mon Madelyn Lee Gonza... 9
Who is he? Does anyone know anything about him? Sun Tricia 3
Rose bernal Sun your mom 5
christina martinez (Dec '10) Jan 14 Way too skinny 66

Pleasanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasanton Mortgages