Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Don't feed into the immature behavior anymore and maybe she or it will just go away Ummm. Sounds like she might have been treated bad and maybe needs our sympathy and prayers...
panzy

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Come on Hand wrote:
Don't feed into the immature behavior anymore and maybe she or it will just go away Ummm. Sounds like she might have been treated bad and maybe needs our sympathy and prayers...
Your prayer wouldn't even reach the ceiling light bulb.You have to much of a potty mouth.the only one that would hear u would be the one in hell your daddy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Hey so Ummm how was your day? Oh yeah thanx again Rebekah...Hope everyone has a great weekend and if you are looking for romance that you find it...
panzy

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Come on Hand wrote:
Hey so Ummm how was your day? Oh yeah thanx again Rebekah...Hope everyone has a great weekend and if you are looking for romance that you find it...
Nobody finds romance on topix moron.So i see your back to your many personality's.Which one is this one rebeka mijares? What a loser.get a job loser.Real grown men dont get on topix.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Why yes I do have a nice job thank you for asking. And yes although I do have many personalities Rebekah is not one of them. And yes in the grand scheme of things you can say I have lost so yes I am a loser but in life that happens. The ups and downs are what give us the spice that thing that keeps it interesting. As far as looking for romance I don't think anyone is really looking for it here as much as just speaking their minds and Yea although I am not out partying and am at home watching movies and playing with my son you could catagorise me in this day and age as not a real man. Seems Real men these days run away from their problems live with their mommies and are on welfare because if they do get jobs they have to pay the child support they are drinking away. In that case yes I am a loser and whatever else you want to call me because I work a good job and take care of my son. In fact I missed work today to take him to his medical appointments so yea I'll lose a day of money but thats okay because my son and I are happy and if you are not then I am truly sorry so call me names and get it all out if it makes you happy because after all any happiness you can find in this world is worth it right. Good luck to you and Yes from a potty mouth May God bless you... I better go before my other personality comes out and I start getting all romantic lol... Dam I hope someday I can be what your definition of a real man is maybe then I could be popular and not have to work lol.....
victoria

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Come on Hand wrote:
Both Panzy and Butcher probably smoked crack with my ex and pawned my things while I was at work which is what morons do... I am a single dad that is true and not gay at all. Just not a scum sucking son of a motherless pig like both of you seem to be. Don't be dumb come get you some...
how old is ur ex & where is she originally from?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

None of that really matters anymore victoria, she is gone and that is the important thing.
smile

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Yes it does! I'm happily married to my first love we have 4 kids together& have been married 4 10 years! We act like ur average romantic couple. He buys me flowers, chocolates& dipped fruit all the time we sit& watch movies with our kids& we go on dates @ least once a week. We have romantic dinners& we tell eachother how we feel daily. He always gives me a massage after a long day. Lately he hasn't cuz he Is deployed but we talk 3 times a day& we r pretty much still the same it exists if a man is in love he will respect u& same goes 4 a women. If ur happy it shows
yay!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

I did a pee pee
STFU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

I regret not letting my sister n law give me head a while back she works at heb she was tearing at my wormups bad she said she would deapthroat it she was n her little sister car and i always regret it i didn,t let her deepthroat it
Pte

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

what,s her name
phu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Looking for romance
ptown

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Come on Hand wrote:
None of that really matters anymore victoria, she is gone and that is the important thing.
You're an idiot, f you
ummm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

ptown wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot, f you
gee, you sure have some issues. why u calling him an idiot?
romantica

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

i love romance And when I want it I get it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Don't worry about bad comments people are always going to try to ruin other peoples good time. Maybe it's someone who listened to my Ex's lies and helped her pawn my things when I was at work who knows. But yes I was an idiot to marry the Woman so in truth they are right but really none of it matters except that my son and I are happy...
elle

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Come on Hand wrote:
Don't worry about bad comments people are always going to try to ruin other peoples good time. Maybe it's someone who listened to my Ex's lies and helped her pawn my things when I was at work who knows. But yes I was an idiot to marry the Woman so in truth they are right but really none of it matters except that my son and I are happy...
you sound like my ex. He lives in poteet. It's a girl not a boy. I'm white he latino. I'm much younger. How's hambone
butcher

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

STFU wrote:
I regret not letting my sister n law give me head a while back she works at heb she was tearing at my wormups bad she said she would deapthroat it she was n her little sister car and i always regret it i didn,t let her deepthroat it
you should have let her dummy, I would have, what's her name

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

elle wrote:
<quoted text> you sound like my ex. He lives in poteet. It's a girl not a boy. I'm white he latino. I'm much younger. How's hambone
How do I sound like your ex and if you mean by hambone how is my son he is well...Hope you are doing well...
elle

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

hambone is ur daughter7yrs old. Or is she. Hahaha during divorce you should have gotten blood test. Haha what an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pleasanton Discussions

Search the Pleasanton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 23 min Defiant1 17,221
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 54 min Defiant1 21,675
John Finch/ Naomi Delgado 1 hr Omg 3
Claudia ,Stacey 4 hr fyi 13
George Paredez 4 hr WannaKnow 1
East Coast Wings (Feb '13) 8 hr Jeremy 94
ricky alcorta 8 hr Selfish-1 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pleasanton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000