Next Last
tilly

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 5, 2011
does it exist

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 6, 2011
LOL Only in movies. Too bad though nothing wrong with a little romance once in a while...
needs a good man

United States

#3 Aug 8, 2011
It would be nice if a guy woukd romance you here and there
yippy

San Antonio, TX

#4 Aug 8, 2011
needs a good man wrote:
It would be nice if a guy woukd romance you here and there
If you go to san antonio you will find them by the dozen.

Since: May 11

Tomball, TX

#5 Aug 8, 2011
Yippy, you're so full of sh¡t
yippy

San Antonio, TX

#6 Aug 8, 2011
you're on the wana get some head thread.
You need to have a head first.

Since: May 11

Tomball, TX

#7 Aug 8, 2011
Being from a certain area doesn't make you romantic. If you really love a person and like being spontaneous you will find romantic ways to wow that person. Women find little things romantic. It doesn't have to be a candlelit dinner or something expensive.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 8, 2011
Hard to be romantic when your a single dad. Haven't really met too many women I would choose to be romantic with and lately haven't felt very romantic lol...
SKADOOSH

United States

#9 Aug 8, 2011
Gotta find the right one. Its not easy but possible.
panzy

San Antonio, TX

#10 Aug 8, 2011
Come on Hand wrote:
Hard to be romantic when your a single dad. Haven't really met too many women I would choose to be romantic with and lately haven't felt very romantic lol...
you are a moron.U are more like queery.u know im right.Even when someone is nice to u.You dont know how to take it.Making you a moron
butcher

United States

#11 Aug 9, 2011
Come on Hand wrote:
cry me a river lol, we all know you are a single dad boo hoo,

Location hidden

#12 Aug 9, 2011
Both Panzy and Butcher probably smoked crack with my ex and pawned my things while I was at work which is what morons do... I am a single dad that is true and not gay at all. Just not a scum sucking son of a motherless pig like both of you seem to be. Don't be dumb come get you some...

Since: Apr 11

United States

#13 Aug 11, 2011
panzy wrote:
<quoted text>you are a moron.U are more like queery.u know im right.Even when someone is nice to u.You dont know how to take it.Making you a moron
Whatever panzy he is more of a man than u will ever b he is a sweetheart and a GREAT dad. He is just stating his opinion bout romance and that his right.

Location hidden

#14 Aug 12, 2011
Thank you Rebeka...:)
panzy

San Antonio, TX

#15 Aug 12, 2011
Come on Hand wrote:
Both Panzy and Butcher probably smoked crack with my ex and pawned my things while I was at work which is what morons do... I am a single dad that is true and not gay at all. Just not a scum sucking son of a motherless pig like both of you seem to be. Don't be dumb come get you some...
The only crack i see, is the one in your face.I dont no your ex.so dont be pissed at me. she was your choice moron not mine.anyway,if i did meet her i bet she'd tell me im right.You are a moron.and a ugly one at that
panzy

San Antonio, TX

#16 Aug 12, 2011
Rebeka Minjares wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever panzy he is more of a man than u will ever b he is a sweetheart and a GREAT dad. He is just stating his opinion bout romance and that his right.
I hope so cause I am not a man moron.hes a panzy thats why he needs u biatch to defend him. and i aint stating my opinion.it's a fact!

Location hidden

#17 Aug 12, 2011
LOL you are such a loser Panzy. There is no defense against your Jerry Springer trashy attitude. Your attitude reflects what is going on these days, no respect and no hope. Don't worry about this loser Rebekah she and her ILK will always try to cut others down to make themselves seem important or better; but they will never be.
ummm

United States

#18 Aug 12, 2011
If youre not a man, you aint a woman either. you're just a trashy slut.
panzy

San Antonio, TX

#19 Aug 12, 2011
ummm,ummm,ummm.my point exactly ur a moron.You wish I was a trashy slut.only then u would be seeing yourself in the mirror.haaaa
ummm

United States

#20 Aug 12, 2011
grow up, seriously

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elena Lopez Ortiz (aka Elenota) 5 hr Wtf 2
Kadobles bar and grill owner (May '15) 12 hr Sue 8
Name a Meth Head Nov 30 Dave 25
guy at heb (Feb '12) Nov 30 History 3
loom really a blessing Nov 29 obody 2
rachel hernandez (Jul '13) Nov 29 ya know 5
Michelle Fernandez Nov 29 ya know 3

Pleasanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance