sumguy

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 27, 2012
So there is this white woman that I keep seeing every once in awhile around town. She is in her 30's. Slim and very attractive. Her face is like an angel. She seems so troubled like something is always on her mind. I sure wish I had the nerve to speak to her. I'd love to get to know her. I asked the lady at the shell station who she was because they were talking and she said oh she is one of the regulars. I go back to shell just so I can try to run into her. She is so sexy and beautiful, I'd love to have just one chance with her.
hey jerk off

Lockhart, TX

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Why don't you go home and play with yourself and let a real man hit that women whom is in the prime of her life. Now what time does she go by the shell? Once i hit it i will let you sniff my truck seat.
sumguy

Union City, GA

#3 Dec 28, 2012
hey jerk off wrote:
Why don't you go home and play with yourself and let a real man hit that women whom is in the prime of her life. Now what time does she go by the shell? Once i hit it i will let you sniff my truck seat.
STFU! You wish. She goes by at different times. The lady there said she is a nurse and works in SA.
Mmmmm

San Antonio, TX

#5 Dec 28, 2012
What does she look like. And what does she drive? White? Mexican? Black?
hey jerk off

United States

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Boom !!! i stopped by Shell and spoke with Roxie gave her a description of the female and what she did for a living. Left my number this morning. Whala i got a call !! Thanks loser for the hot lead. One thing for sure weenie she is HOT, you still wanna sniff my truck seat?
nonutsox

United States

#8 Dec 30, 2012
sumguy wrote:
So there is this white woman that I keep seeing every once in awhile around town. She is in her 30's. Slim and very attractive. Her face is like an angel. She seems so troubled like something is always on her mind. I sure wish I had the nerve to speak to her. I'd love to get to know her. I asked the lady at the shell station who she was because they were talking and she said oh she is one of the regulars. I go back to shell just so I can try to run into her. She is so sexy and beautiful, I'd love to have just one chance with her.
if u had any nuts u wld have said something charming to her and just maybe got a nibble.u guys on here really blow my mind how big of p@#sys y'all really are, this ain't grade school dumbass. If u see a hot beautiful girl down on her luck go and bring her up a bit. Oh yeah make sure ur on her level a little. Love is not blind sad but true and she probable won't go for a fat ass guy.
social misfit

Lockhart, TX

#10 Dec 30, 2012
nonutsox wrote:
<quoted text> if u had any nuts u wld have said something charming to her and just maybe got a nibble.u guys on here really blow my mind how big of p@#sys y'all really are, this ain't grade school dumbass. If u see a hot beautiful girl down on her luck go and bring her up a bit. Oh yeah make sure ur on her level a little. Love is not blind sad but true and she probable won't go for a fat ass guy.

Yea dude grow a pair my philosophy is for every "NO"you get that's closer to a "YES". That works bud---And for "nonustox" ANY girl that is down that way she can introduce you to her other friends---before ya know it you will have more women and sex that you can handle.(just pretend to be listening) BUT all women are a little looney----so just hit-it-and-quit-it
sumguy

Houston, TX

#12 Dec 30, 2012
hey jerk off wrote:
Boom !!! i stopped by Shell and spoke with Roxie gave her a description of the female and what she did for a living. Left my number this morning. Whala i got a call !! Thanks loser for the hot lead. One thing for sure weenie she is HOT, you still wanna sniff my truck seat?
Your a damn liar. I stopped and talked to Rozy not Roxie and guess what she and the beautiful white woman happen to be pretty good friends and she said no one left crap.
sumguy

Houston, TX

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Damn I saw her again tonight and as always she was stunning
ok so

United States

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Then talk to her! At first I felt kinda bad for you but now you just sound creepy and pathetic.
A woman would much rather have you complement her straight to her face rather than on this website. The imagination runs wild and by you being so bashful it makes you seem like you are hideous.
If you aren't then just say hello and that you think she is beautiful.
Make the damn lady smile.
sumguy

Houston, TX

#15 Jan 1, 2013
ok so wrote:
Then talk to her! At first I felt kinda bad for you but now you just sound creepy and pathetic.
A woman would much rather have you complement her straight to her face rather than on this website. The imagination runs wild and by you being so bashful it makes you seem like you are hideous.
If you aren't then just say hello and that you think she is beautiful.
Make the damn lady smile.
I just feel like she is way out if my league. I really don't want to come off as creepy. I guess your right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fea sylvia casarez 8 hr Her x 3
james rodriguez from walmart electronics 9 hr Ex Walmart Employee 1
Elena Lopez Ortiz (aka Elenota) Tue Funny 12
Looking Tue Looking 1
Carolina Coronado && Shawn Johnson (Mar '14) Tue Laughter 7
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue CheeseSniff 1,050
Maddie Gonzalez? (Mar '16) Mon Madelyn Lee Gonza... 9

Pleasanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasanton Mortgages