Guy

Azle, TX

#1 Mar 5, 2012
It starts off exciting and smooth like a ride on a cloud to the moon. Things get more intense and emotions overflow with joy and warmth... Then it slowly starts to fade, each day poison seeps into the hearts and fights come into play. Fights turn into arguments- arguments into temporary break ups and then you eather stay together or move on..... Then there's sometimes when that same feeling from the beginning re-sparks a fire, but it only burns for the moment then it's gone.... Why is love like this? Why am I in love.
Understandable

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 5, 2012
Thats real life and true love never fades. Even though couples go through arguments, hard times, Good times that love should never die and if it does then it's just lust not love. Learn the difference bc alot of people get the two confused.
Guy

Azle, TX

#3 Mar 5, 2012
Understandable wrote:
Thats real life and true love never fades. Even though couples go through arguments, hard times, Good times that love should never die and if it does then it's just lust not love. Learn the difference bc alot of people get the two confused.
I know what it is I'm just putting out a good topic to hopefully reach out and touch someone or a couple do that they stop and think and mabey save their relationship. You should give more input on this topic you sound like you know a thing or two.:)
MaLi

White Oak, TX

#4 Dec 7, 2012
:(
Question

Lockhart, TX

#5 Dec 7, 2012
REALLY From March ? Ma Li you must be bored. None the less love is a chemical reaction.
MALi

Grapevine, TX

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Why delete my shit but not yours,lol:) SDF:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kadobles bar and grill owner (May '15) 2 hr Liz 10
Christy salinas lopez 10 hr Friend fool 1
Elena Lopez Ortiz (aka Elenota) Sun Sit 3
Susie lopez Sat boom 4
Name a Meth Head Nov 30 Dave 25
guy at heb (Feb '12) Nov 30 History 3
loom really a blessing Nov 29 obody 2

Pleasanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance